kitey

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis 2010

What you think about this players' date=' have they chance to rise:

BOCCHETTI, Salvatore 89

DZAGOEV, Alan 89

YARMOLENKO, Andriy 88

COSTA, Douglas 88

???[/quote']

Russian ratings are a bit of a roulette, getting a 90 is a bit like trying to find a straight hairdresser.

Bochetti~ has been a revelation this season for Rubin who clawed back s few points and places before the shutdown to get to within 10 points of leaders[only 4 points of second which is a more realistic target] and Bochetti has banged in 5 goals in 25 games for them which is an awesome feat for a Centre Back but I still think he will find it hard to get that 90.

Dzagoev~ has been playing awesome and has an array of clubs after his signature, 4 goals 13 assists have helped CSKA to 2nd place before the shutdown but I think he will have to move to get that 90 but he has a 50/50 chance.I think maybe he could get it if CSKA could win the title.

Yarmolenko plays in Ukraine ~Yarmolenko is one of the hottest properties in Ukraine at the minute bagging 11 goals from 19 starts playing in all but one of table topping Kyiv's 20 games .18 goals from 40 games in the last two seasons is no mean feat I see him getting a +1

Douglas Costa~plays in Ukraine One word for him Superstar I wrote a wee bit about him a few months ago in a thread Teixera or Costa which is relevant as it saves me saying the same stuff over again.[That was pre-last ratings changes]

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1466911&postcount=5

Additional to that Costa is the only Shaktar player to have played in all league games this season ~20 games / 6 goals .He has also played in 5 CL games and a couple of domestic cup games .He should get a +1 but is a future 93 player when he does make the move to Europe .

I'm hoping for rises for both Kombarov brothers. Based on their stats that's surely possible isn't it?

depending on where sparta finish in the league. Given the league position at the moment I would say no rises, even though some of there performances have been exceptional

Russian ratings are a bit of a roulette' date=' getting a 90 is a bit like trying to find a straight hairdresser.

Bochetti~ has been a revelation this season for Rubin who clawed back s few points and places before the shutdown to get to within 10 points of leaders[only 4 points of second which is a more realistic target] and Bochetti has banged in 5 goals in 25 games for them which is an awesome feat for a Centre Back but I still think he will find it hard to get that 90.

Dzagoev~ has been playing awesome and has an array of clubs after his signature, 4 goals 13 assists have helped CSKA to 2nd place before the shutdown but I think he will have to move to get that 90 but he has a 50/50 chance.I think maybe he could get it if CSKA could win the title.

Yarmolenko plays in Ukraine ~Yarmolenko is one of the hottest properties in Ukraine at the minute bagging 11 goals from 19 starts playing in all but one of table topping Kyiv's 20 games .18 goals from 40 games in the last two seasons is no mean feat I see him getting a +1

Douglas Costa~plays in Ukraine One word for him Superstar I wrote a wee bit about him a few months ago in a thread Teixera or Costa which is relevant as it saves me saying the same stuff over again.[That was pre-last ratings changes]

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1466911&postcount=5

Additional to that Costa is the only Shaktar player to have played in all league games this season ~20 games / 6 goals .He has also played in 5 CL games and a couple of domestic cup games .He should get a +1 but is a future 93 player when he does make the move to Europe .

Hi sir... quick question: is CHYGRYNSKIY a safe 90?

Any rise for Emenike?

The man is an enigma signed for Fenerbace never played for them ,was questioned over match fixing and his age was debated,moved to Spartak for 10 million Euros .

Has only played 11 games yet he is the clubs top scorer with 8 goals.

I think he will rise but with not too much minutes what he will rise by is anyones guess,If I were to try to say how much he will rise I would say +1/+2 with further rises if he holds down a starting place after the winter shutdown has finished.

I'm hoping for rises for both Kombarov brothers. Based on their stats that's surely possible isn't it?

Both have a slight chance of increasing' date=' and Dmitry may gain an additional position: DM.

Any rise for Emenike?

Emenike will probably get a +1 because he has only played 11 games, but from his performance he fully deserves a +2. He looks like one of the best strikers in the league, and he's benched Welliton who is rated 90.

Risers

Grasp Yusupov (Dynamo; 22/80) if he's available. He should get at least +4. Also, Lacina Traore (Kuban; 21/85) is an excellent option: with 15 goals and 4 assists he should get a decent rise. Another possible riser is Ozdoev (Lokomotiv; 19/80), a huge talent from what I've seen.

Re: Respuesta: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis 2010

VICTOR FAIZULIN' date=' I think he has a very chance to rise to 88¡ Wich is your opinion?

thanks¡¡¡[/quote']

Yes, it's entirely possible: Faizulin has played a lot of games this season. However, Zenit are looking at other players for his position (among others, Glushakov and Jovetic have been linked) and if they find someone, Faizulin will go back to the bench again.

By the way, Glushakov (Lokomotiv; 24/87) would be a very good player to buy. Guaranteed +1, and I wouldn't be too surprised to see him get a +2.

Re: Respuesta: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis 2010

By the way' date=' Glushakov (Lokomotiv; 24/87) would be a very good player to buy. Guaranteed +1, and I wouldn't be too surprised to see him get a +2.[/quote']

I hope so. Hes been predicted to rise to 88 for the last 2 rating changes but it never happend. SM should make the right decision next time, its deserved.

how about RAKYTSKIY? possible rise to 90?

Yea he has a great chance of getting a 90 ~has played in 18 of 20 league games ~has been an ever present in the Ukraine side,I like this guy he looks solid

Russia ratings are a bit strange though as there are players who should be on 90 already over last two reviews and it seems hard to get why they have not went up ~like Lombaerts he should have been 90 over last 2 reviews.

OK oracles of the Russian leagues, I've inherited a very cossack-oriented squad and have a pile of young russians about to be available for transfer. What are your thoughts regarding the following players:

NAME CLUB AGE/RATING

ABDULFATTAKH, Basel - Krylia Sovetov - 21/76

KALITVINTSEV, Vladyslav- Dynamo Kyiv - 18/75

EMELYANOV, Roman - Shaktar - 19/78

KAYUMOV, Dmitry - Spartak Moskva - 19/75

KHODYREV, Anton - Spartak Moskva - 19/75

MITRISHEV, Magomed - Spartak Nalchik - 19/75

KOKORIN, Aleksandr - Dynamo Moskva - 20/85

GRIGORIEV, Maksim - Lokomotiv Moskva - 21/78

PETROV, Sergey - Krylia Sovetov - 21/75

POMERKO, Alexey - None - 21/77

ZOTOV, Aleksandr - Spartak Moskva - 21/78

DYADYUN, Vladimir - Rubin - 23/85

IGNATJEV, Vladislav - Lokomotiv Moskva - 24/85

IGNASHEVICH, Sergey - CSKA Moskva - 32/89

Club are in dire straights and need to wheel and deal, and reduce the wage bill. If I can keep hold of a few of the above until the league review happens, be good to know your thoughts on which ones to keep.

Many thanks team.