Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

kitey

Re: Respuesta: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis 2010

Is Anyukov safe at 91?

Anyukov is as safe as houses. With Zenit reaching the Champions League play-off this season this can be said for sure.

will dzagoev be 90 in the next rating changes?

I agree with dancpoli' date=' it's 50/50. Though eventually he is sure to rise well above that.

how is Eto doing currently at Russia?

his rating gonna to drop? :eek:

He is performing well, but he was never going to keep his rating for a long time after he moved to Anzhi. The only question is by how much he will drop.

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis 2010

Hey guys.

Just wondered is there any +3 or more risers rated between 75-82? I had a brief look on Soccerway but cant see any stand out ones. Just wanna make sure I havent missed someone.

*Apologies if this has been asked before*

Ibragim Tsallagov is probably a player that you may be interested in...

Hey guys.

Just wondered is there any +3 or more risers rated between 75-82? I had a brief look on Soccerway but cant see any stand out ones. Just wanna make sure I havent missed someone.

*Apologies if this has been asked before*

I think your best shots are:

Yusupov (22/80)

Ozdoev (19/80)

Shatov (21/78)

Kayumov (19/75)

Kozlov (18/77)

Bryzgalov (19/77)

Fedotov (19/76)

There are probably more, but I'd start with these players.

I think your best shots are:

Yusupov (22/80)

Ozdoev (19/80)

Shatov (21/78)

Kayumov (19/75)

Kozlov (18/77)

Bryzgalov (19/77)

Fedotov (19/76)

There are probably more' date=' but I'd start with these players.[/quote']

Kayumov is long term injured: according to transfermart he won't come back till july. Shatov has minutes in 2nd division: is he going to play @ Anzhi?

IMHO Maksim Grigorjev is the best riser there... 21, 78 2086 minutes this season in premier league and recently moved to Lokomotiv.

Shota Bibilov (21,73) have played 531 minutes @ Volga and been capped for U21 Russia. Go for him

Kayumov is long term injured: according to transfermart he won't come back till july. Shatov has minutes in 2nd division: is he going to play @ Anzhi?

IMHO Maksim Grigorjev is the best riser there... 21' date=' 78 2086 minutes this season in premier league and recently moved to Lokomotiv.

Shota Bibilov (21,73) have played 531 minutes @ Volga and been capped for U21 Russia. Go for him[/quote']

According to my information, Kayumov may come back in April. The boy is a true talent, from what I've seen he should be the future of his club. He was also ranked first among Spartak youth by sports.ru.

There was a real clash between CSKA and Anzhi for Shatov. He spent almost two weeks at CSKA training camp, but then Anzhi snapped him up. Yes, I am sure he will get minutes at the new club.

I also agree with you on Grigoriev (still spelled German style on SM, with a J) and Bibilov, they should both get a decent rise.