Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

kitey

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis 2010

Hi' date=' what do you think about KOVAL, Maksym?? He player in last season and transfer to Dinamo this season. But no appearance until now. So do you think he will go up to 82???? Cheers.:confused:[/quote']

can see him on the squad sheet but will investigate

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello guys , some really helpful stuff here B)

Iv got a few for several of my teams so its nice to have a idea what they will rise too.

Can some one give me some information on what they believe Gatagov (W 84) will do next rating change ?

And the same with Mkhitaryan (AM 85) and Necid (87 CF).

Wouldnt mind some help on Piliev (77), Kozlov (75) andVitsenets (75) but thats not my priority.

Much appreciated :o:o

I think Gatagov will rise one. He had a good run in the first team since his last review, although he has played mostly as sub thus far this season.

I can't see Mkhitaryan increasing as Metalurh Donetsk have started slowly. He is already one of their highest rated players.

Necid has only scored a few times in the league since he was last reviewed. I think the review is falling too early for him to increase.

Piliev is on loan to Amkar from CSKA and has not played much at all. One brief appearance from the bench this season. He is a decent prospect but I don't think he will increase this time as he has done little since the last review.

I was gutted to miss out on Zozlov in so many gameworlds after getting him added to the database (well, I guess other people might have asked at the same time so I can't really that!) and I think he should definitely rise. He has only made 7 sub apps so the rise will be small but he is worth keeping.

Vitsenets is another good riser. He finished last season with a decent little run in Zorya's first team and it has continued in the early stages of the season. Too early for a big rise though, despite Zorya starting well.

I am surprised nobody has talked about Yevhen Selin yet. One of the more obvious Ukrainian risers.

Hello guys ' date=' some really helpful stuff here B)

Iv got a few for several of my teams so its nice to have a idea what they will rise too.

Can some one give me some information on what they believe Gatagov (W 84) will do next rating change ?

And the same with Mkhitaryan (AM 85) and Necid (87 CF).

Wouldnt mind some help on Piliev (77), Kozlov (75) andVitsenets (75) but thats not my priority.

Much appreciated :o:o[/quote']

hi mate, thanks for your post. I am GLAD my thread is helping people.

Gatatov will rise. I would think 85 would suit best.

Necid is difficult. As tebthereb pointed out before. The problem is Necid needed the review to be November/December rather then next week.

I got him down for a 88/87 SM do somw weird stuff with ratings in Russia and Ukraine so he might get the 88

I think Gatagov will rise one. He had a good run in the first team since his last review' date=' although he has played mostly as sub thus far this season.

I can't see Mkhitaryan increasing as Metalurh Donetsk have started slowly. He is already one of their highest rated players.

Necid has only scored a few times in the league since he was last reviewed. I think the review is falling too early for him to increase.

Piliev is on loan to Amkar from CSKA and has not played much at all. One brief appearance from the bench this season. He is a decent prospect but I don't think he will increase this time as he has done little since the last review.

I was gutted to miss out on Zozlov in so many gameworlds after getting him added to the database (well, I guess other people might have asked at the same time so I can't really that!) and I think he should definitely rise. He has only made 7 sub apps so the rise will be small but he is worth keeping.

Vitsenets is another good riser. He finished last season with a decent little run in Zorya's first team and it has continued in the early stages of the season. Too early for a big rise though, despite Zorya starting well.

I am surprised nobody has talked about Yevhen Selin yet. One of the more obvious Ukrainian risers.[/quote']

I will get to Metalist hopefully tonight.:D:D

Cheers for the post too. Always nice for people to help out now and then

CSKA Moscow Rating Predictions

Goalkeepers

Igor Akinfeev 91> 91

Sergei Chepchugov 80> 80

Defenders

Sergei Ignashevich 91> 91

Deividas Semberas 89> 89

Aleksei Berezutskiy 89> 90/89

Georgi Schennikov 86> 88

Kirill Nababkin 87> 86

Chidi Odiah 87> 88

Vasili Berezutskiy 90> 89

Midfielders

Keisuke Honda 87> 88

Alan Dzagoev 89> 90

Elvir Rahimic 87> 86/87

Zoran Tosic 86> 86/87

Pavel Mamaev 88> 88

Mark González 88> 88

Milos Krasic 90> 90

Evgeni Aldonin 88> 87

Fowards

Tomáš Necid 87> 88/87

Seydou Doumbia 86> 86

Love 90> 90

Mazoov 86> 86

Ricardo Jesus 84> 84

***Star buys***

Honda

Schennikov

Hi is bruno alves due to drop after his transfer? or will get chance to prove rating..

he wont drop on this rating. no chance. alot people think he will drop but remember arshavin was 93rtd at zenit and zhrikov of chelsea was 92 in russia.

so he will get his chance:D

i cant find garmash only d harmash is that player going to rise

If you had read back a bit , he does say that he or SM have made a mistake on the players name and that he is the one that will rise.

So in answer to your question ... yes

Zenit St Petersburg Ratings

GoalKeepers

Vyacheslav Malafeev 90> 90

Yuriy Zhevnov 87> 86

Dimitriy Borodin 80> 80

Defenders

Radek Sirl 88> 87

Aleksandr Khokhlov 76> 76

Aleksandr Anyukov 91> 91

Micheal Lumb 85> 85

Fernando Meira 90> 88

Midfielders

Sebastian Puygrenier 89> 89

Ivica Krizanac 88> 88/87

Nicolas Lombaerts 88> 88

Tomas Hubocan 86> 87

Yuri Lebedev 78> 78

Szabolcs Huszti 89> 88

Vladimir Bystrov 89> 89

Konstantin Zyryanov 91> 90/91

Igor Denosov 90> 90

Roman Shirokov 87> 88

Miguel Danny 90> 91

Alessandro Rosina 89> 88/87

Viktor Faizulin 88> 88

Oleg Samsonov 86> 85/84

Aleksey Ionov 82> 82

Forwards

Danko Lazovic 89> 88/89

Aleksandr Kerzhakov 89> 89

Maksim Kanunnikov 75> 78

Hi' date=' mate. Are you sure Jesus Juan will go up to 84 from Inter (brazil league)??? He only played 292 mins this season. I think he could get a small rise. Also, what do you think about SELIN, Yevhen???? Thanks.:D[/quote']

started 3 of 4 games this season and has a good handful of games from last season. i think he has a chance. will check selin

Hi' date=' could you please tell me if Yevhen Zelezniov is a good signing? Thanks in advance:)[/quote']

HE IS A GOOD BUY, JOINT TOP scorer in Ukraine at the moment. Would say he would rise but he should be good to stay 88

***LATEST UKRAINE RESULTS***

Vorskla 3 - 1 Dynamo Kyiv

Kryvbas 1 - 4 Tavriya

Dnipro Dniprop… 0 - 1 Metalist

Metalurh Zapor… 1 - 2 Obolon

Arsenal Kyiv 1 - 1

Shakhtar Donetsk 1 - 0 Karpaty

Sevastopol 0 - 1 Metalurh Donetsk

Shakhtar go top after Dynamo and Dnipro lose this weekend. 1 goal from Willian was enough to see them go top

Dynamo's loss drops them to 4th in the table with Vorskla going 3rd and Dnipro 2nd

Metalist Rating Predictions

Goalkeepers

M. Startsev 84> 84

A. Goryainov 87> 87

D. Sidorenko 75> 75

Defenders

A. Romanchuk 87> 87

C. Villagra 88> 88

A. Berezovchuk 85> 85

Fininho 83> 84

S. Pshenichnikh 83> 83