Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

kitey

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis 2010

What anout BELENOV' date=' Aleksandr, Kuban Gk? Will he be starter Gk again? I know he'll rise but he's really expensive, so if he's going to stay in the bench again i won't buy him[/quote']

He will most certainly start for Kuban for the rest of these season and the next. He is an average keeper, nothing too special but u can buy him now, keep for 2 /3 reviews and then sell. He used to play for Spartak but they sold him, looks good at Kuban now.

Hi. Anybody know much about DZSUDZSAK 25/90 Dynamo Moscow. stay/drop. Hasnt featured much for Dynamo' date=' nor Anzhi whilst there. Any help appriciated[/quote']

Hey, he was injured for 4 months and therfore did not really have a chance whilst at Anzhi. Dinamo bought him for 19m this winter (one of the most expensive transfers this winter) and looked good at pre-season. Will keep his rating for now

Riferimento: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis 2010

sorry euginka

i see that you're an expert of russian league so i'd like to ask you if you can suggest me and other managers obviously some young talents that could step up in class this year and possibly join other teams in europe during the summer or which are rumored to transfer

Re: Riferimento: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis 2010

sorry euginka

i see that you're an expert of russian league so i'd like to ask you if you can suggest me and other managers obviously some young talents that could step up in class this year and possibly join other teams in europe during the summer or which are rumored to transfer

not many russian players leave for Europe to be honest. Dzagoev has been linked with a move to Man Utd this summer. Plus you have Doumbia being linked to Chelsea. He is being tooted as the new Drogba.

My money is on Doumbia being a massive hit in Europe when he leaves

sorry euginka

Doumbia is deffinately a talent which will move to Europe soon 100 percent

Dzagoev looked class today against Madrid, will move to Europe as well, not sure he is going to go there this summer, but will leave in few years time to one of the big clubs, no doubt.

There are not many young 'stand-out' players in Russia, I would recommend you personally Yusupov from Dinamo, looks class, very confident on the ball, great vision, one of the brightest talent we have. Will play in 2018, 100%! Deffinately worth a buy! Good chance he will soon play in Europe as well.

We also have very good and young defenders here which are worth a buy:

Brysgalov 77 from Spartak-future NT CB

Belyev Lokomotive-same

Burlak-starter for Lokomotive, debut for NT is not far away

+Ozdoev seems decent as well! Would be a great buy!

Keep an eye on them all, as they will become big at some point) Good luck mate)))

Is Welliton sure to drop to 89 ?

SM is quite harsh on RPL. He had a bad second half of the season in terms of discipline esp. He was banned for few games, he was injured for a while as well. It would be unfair to drop him to 89, but u never know with Sm' rating system. He is a decent player anyway, keep him)

Doumbia is deffinately a talent which will move to Europe soon 100 percent

Dzagoev looked class today against Madrid' date=' will move to Europe as well, not sure he is going to go there this summer, but will leave in few years time to one of the big clubs, no doubt.[/quote']

Russia is Europe :)

Ansaldi plays in Rubin Kazan, 5°place, 55 points, no apparences in NT (last season): 90

Lombaerts plays in Zenit, 1°place, 65 points, 1/8 Champions League, starter of Belgium national team, very solid defender: 89

Zenit's defence: Anyukov 91 - Bruno Alves 91 - Lombaerts 89 - Criscito 90.

Why SM? Why? :confused:

Ansaldi plays in Rubin Kazan' date=' 5°place, 55 points, no apparences in NT (last season): 90

Lombaerts plays in Zenit, 1°place, 65 points, 1/8 Champions League, starter of Belgium national team, very solid defender: 89

Zenit's defence: Anyukov 91 - Bruno Alves 91 - Lombaerts 89 - Criscito 90.

Why SM? Why? :confused:[/quote']

I agree!!

http://it.soccerwiki.org//player.php?pid=11513

89 (Propose new rating[90])