Sign in to follow this  
kitey

Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis 2010

looks like the're finished Russia?

Spartak Moskova starting CB Sergio Rodri 1400mins and they left him at 84 what's up with that

all the other part time defenders are 87

yeah he got missed last 2 reviews now. should of had a +1 last time and/or a +2 this time round..

looks like the're finished Russia?

Spartak Moskova starting CB Sergio Rodri 1400mins and they left him at 84 what's up with that

all the other part time defenders are 87

Statistics-wise, Rodri definitely deserved a rise, but he has been performing so poorly that I'm not too surprised.

Re: Riferimento: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis 2010

Ansaldi plays in Rubin Kazan' date=' 5°place, 55 points, no apparences in NT (last season): 90

Lombaerts plays in Zenit, 1°place, 65 points, 1/8 Champions League, starter of Belgium national team, very solid defender: 89

Zenit's defence: Anyukov 91 - Bruno Alves 91 - Lombaerts 89 - Criscito 90.

Why SM? Why? :confused:[/quote']

Too harsh...

I read he could be banned due to match fixing or something whilst he was in Turkey but as for his rating I don't know but he is a fantastic player excellent finishing. I suppose it depends on how good Spartak do as well but I would say a 90 is possible long term though. I think he by the end of next season if he keeps up what he has done so far definite 89/90 but that's if all goes well in my opinion anyway. :)

How good is Emenike? 90 potential?

I replied to you about Eminike back in Januaryr atbout a rise and I was pretty acurate.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1882574&postcount=635

Anyway I dont think he will rise to 90 in the near future as to go from his now rating of 87 -90 in Russia that will take quite a long time and I am just not sure if he is 90 rated potential as he has only played 12 games in Russia so it is a bit early to tell.

Have you seen him play he's been immense i know 90 is a while off but if he continues I see 89 with a slim chance of 90 next season IF he continues to bag in the goals. He's a great player but could easily lose his form but from what I have saw there is potential for a 90 in the future long term.:)

Have you seen him play he's been immense i know 90 is a while off but if he continues I see 89 with a slim chance of 90 next season IF he continues to bag in the goals. He's a great player but could easily lose his form but from what I have saw there is potential for a 90 in the future long term.:)

I am not doubting how well he has played I watched most of his first 11 games I missed the most recent game and yes he can score goals but I have seen players who can score goals when they are in there first season with a club as defences are unaware of the players moves etc but after a while defences suss out a player and the goals dry up .

He was bought for 10 million Euros so he is highly thought of and he is delivering at the minute but I reserve judgement until he has played 30 games + as 12 games is just not enough time to gauge a players ability in my book.

Yea mate that is a given _He should have been that a while back but yet again the Russian reviewers have ignored the Belgian.

Russian Roulette ratings changes.

The thing that annoys me more is they've checked him out and must of watched him play as they've given him positional changes from CB/LB to CB then back to CB/LB if I'm not mistaken :rolleyes:

If Zenit go through tonight (3-2 up from 1st leg v Benfica), to the last 8 and if they get CL again next season, should see a few more 90's there like Lombaerts (finally) Malafeev, Shirokov...

The thing that annoys me more is they've checked him out and must of watched him play as they've given him positional changes from CB/LB to CB then back to CB/LB if I'm not mistaken :rolleyes:

Doubt they've watched him play they probably just use something like football lineups . com and soccer association and go by stats.

Re: Riferimento: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis 2010

And Doumbia??? Will he rise or not???

He rose to 90 in last russian changes' date=' just one month ago or something. It will take a while to SM review Russian League again i guess, but i don´t think he has big chances to get 91 at CSKA. Just look at Dzagoev, probably their best player, but stuck at 89.

What are the chances of Alan Dzageov rising in the next Russian review? thanks.

I don´t know why he did not rise in last changes, he deserved it, so i would say if he keeps playing like he usually does, he will be a 90 in next Russian review. He´s injured at moment, but he will be back in May. Fantastic player, he´s underrated at 89. Cheers.

Is Dzyuba a good player for the future. He seems to be a regular for Spartak and started for Russia a few months back.

Anyone know how good is he/could be in the future?

Is Dzyuba a good player for the future. He seems to be a regular for Spartak and started for Russia a few months back.

Anyone know how good is he/could be in the future?

I saw him against Porto last year, in Europe League and i should say he impressed me. He´s big and strong, but at the same time he has good technic. Scored one wonderfull goal. I followed his stats since there, and looks like he´s doing fine. I believe he´s one to keep. Cheers.