Sign in to follow this  
kitey

Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

In a defence that has conceded 11 goals in 28 games' date=' joint top of the league, 25 appearances from 28, surely a 88 is guaranteed ?[/quote']

nothing is guaranteed with the Ukraine ratings. SM are very cruel with this league.

I've already posted in slbquista thread, but here maybe can be useful too :D

75-78 players

These guys: Oleksiy DOVGIY, 22, 78, Freitas RAMON 22, 77 and Daniel ADDO 22, 78, Petro KOVALCHUK, 27, 78 Janko SIMOVIC 25, 78 and Ritvars RUGINS 22, 78 should go to 80+ easily.

As well as Yaroslav OLIYNYK 21, 76 loaned out from shaktar so he's pretty cheap. >1000 minutes, guess 76>80.

These others are cheapers but 80 isn't guaranteed.

Dmytro KOZACHENKO 28, 75 back to Ukraine from Uzbekistan, he's first choice gk at Zorya now. 75>78/80

Vitali BALASHOV 21, 76 800 min, so should say 76>78/79. Same for Vitali FEDOTOV 20, 76, loaned out from Shaktar too. Maksym BILYI is a decent risers too...

80+ players

It's hard make money with 80+ players, here you have my bunch of best risers. My choices: Yuri PUTRASH 22, 80 (+2), Serhiy POLITYLO 23, 80 (+2/+3), Dmytro BEZOTOSNY 28, 80 (+2), Karlen MKRTCHYAN (+2)

Your right nothing is guaranteed in these ratings changes but I think Danilo Silva will get a +1' date=' I thought he deserved it last time around.[/quote']

surely CHYGRYNSKIY, Dmytro should drop?

he hasnt played much... and when he has played, i havent been impressed at all.

surely he's still living off his barca's reputation?

Seleznyov deserves 89' date=' didn't him ?[/quote']

sadly this didnt happen. not much movement on shakthar really. most my predictions where spot on which was nice.

Suprised rat kept his 89

Borges WILLIAN didn't rise up!!!!! I think that it must happened!!!! Any thought about it????

It would make him the highest rated player in the league along with Srna so it was always unlikely.

More surprised by the lack of an increase for Vyacheslav SHEVCHUK myself, as he has made a lot of appearances for Shakhtar but remains on 85.

I suppose the ratings may not yet be done.

It would make him the highest rated player in the league along with Srna so it was always unlikely.

More surprised by the lack of an increase for Vyacheslav SHEVCHUK myself' date=' as he has made a lot of appearances for Shakhtar but remains on 85.

I suppose the ratings may not yet be done.[/quote']

Shevchuk's 990 league minutes and 195 league cup minutes for Shakhtar since the last review should have gained him back his 86 rating that he lost last year but I think he might have been overlooked maybe due to his age [32yold] as they tend to be a touch ageist but maybe the ratings are not finished yet and he will gain back that 86 rating but I wouldn't bet on it.

Your right with Willian that was highly unlikely to happen in Ukraine ratings.

More surprised by the lack of an increase for Vyacheslav SHEVCHUK myself' date=' as he has made a lot of appearances for Shakhtar but remains on 85.

[b']I suppose the ratings may not yet be done.[/b]

mmm should be pretty strange... SM uses to review the whole team in a day, honestly in the last 2 years I've never seen reviewing a club in more than a day...

mmm should be pretty strange... SM uses to review the whole team in a day' date=' honestly in the last 2 years I've never seen reviewing a club in more than a day...[/quote']

For example Jonas got recently an 89 after his team being reviewed in the previous day ;)

For example Jonas got recently an 89 after his team being reviewed in the previous day ;)

true, and now that you mentioned it I remembered about Luuk de Jong, same story... Anyway Imho these changes are due to tickets sent by users: I mean Shakhtar review is over, but if you complain about Shevchuk maybe you can get this +1 :D:D

true' date=' and now that you mentioned it I remembered about Luuk de Jong, same story... Anyway Imho these changes are due to tickets sent by users: I mean Shakhtar review is over, but if you complain about Shevchuk maybe you can get this +1 :D:D[/quote']

i would have thought ideye brown should get a +1 as top scorer too.

Arshavin. Stay or drop?

50/50 chance at the mo. he has scored a few goals for zenit already since being on loan. I would look to Russia's performance in the Euro's before predicting a drop for him. Russia definetly have the weakest group in the competition so we might see them making into the knockouts.

If Arsharvin is on form in the Euro's then he will keep his 91 I'm sure

It has been a while since my last report on Russian youth so here it is right at the end of the season:

Zenit: None of the young players are worth looking at atm except kannunikov who will get +1

CSKA: Musa will get +1

Chepchugov most probably +3/4 (he was in goal while akinffev was out injured)

Dinamo: Rykov 78-83 ( nice buy for you guys, keep him after his rise)

Kokorin is a good talent but will not rise next review but keep hold of him, Advocaat might take him to EURO 2012

Spartak: Brysgalov 78-82 great talent as well

Soslan Gatagov will be added, looks decent, i will inform u more if he gets chances

Anzhi: Logasov 78-82 Good defender

Mukhamad 75-80

Lokomotiv: Ozdoev-SURPRISE: HE WAS CALLED TO RUSSIAN NATIONAL TEAM AND WILL BE GOING TO EURO 2012 84-86

BELYAEV 78-82 GREAT DEF AS WELL WORTH HOLDING TO, KEEPS DA COSTA AND DURICA ON THE BENCH

BURLAK 85-86 Our future CB

These are the players I would recommend you to buy from Russia. I will in touch with you guys and will talk to you shortly, SEE YA!