Sign in to follow this  
kitey

Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

any thoughts on glushakov

Glushamov is a solid 88, getting closer and closer to 89. Plays for Russian National Team. Zenit are very much interested in him but loklmotiv won't sell him for any less than 20m). I would keep him depending what sort Of other miss u have mate, good luck)))

Respuesta: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

What tipe of rise for CHEPCHUGOV? +1,+2????

And O. Akhmedov, I hope a hig riser for him in the last rewiew, because ANZI have many players with good rating, and he plays all games, but only +1

Is he a good player to keep? is he a good player to the future?

THANKS

Re: Respuesta: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

What tipe of rise for CHEPCHUGOV? +1' date='+2????

And O. Akhmedov, I hope a hig riser for him in the last rewiew, because ANZI have many players with good rating, and he plays all games, but only +1

Is he a good player to keep? is he a good player to the future?

THANKS[/quote']

Chpchugov will get +3 next review for sure

Ahmedov is a very good player and i reckon he is the 2nd best asian after Honda, I would keep hold of him mate he is a good talent

Re: Riferimento: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Who drop or rise in Zenit?

Sorry for my bad English!!! :D

Thanks!!!

Ur english is fine mate)))

LOmbaerts 89-90!!!MUST GET IT!!!

Kannunikov +1

Shirokov 89-90!!!MUST GET IT!!!

Malafeev has a good chance at 90 as well

Bruno ALves does not play that often, if he continues to be a sub he will drop to 90

Ur english is fine mate)))

LOmbaerts 89-90!!!MUST GET IT!!!

Kannunikov +1

Shirokov 89-90!!!MUST GET IT!!!

Malafeev has a good chance at 90 as well

Bruno ALves does not play that often' date=' if he continues to be a sub he will drop to 90[/quote']

Alves has played in 36 out of 44 games in the league (32 as a starter). Would be surprised if he dropped on stats, but ive never watched him play

Alves has played in 36 out of 44 games in the league (32 as a starter). Would be surprised if he dropped on stats' date=' but ive never watched him play[/quote']

Alves usually plays against weak teams and against big teams he is allways a sub as spaletti prefers hubocan and lombaerts at the centre

What is with Dzagoev? SM dont give him rise in last two reviews' date=' can he rise in next review?[/quote']

he wont rise unless his side starts beating zenit to the league title!

Arshavin will stay

Is this still liekly to be the case? Am looking at him in a gameworld with not many obvious options over 90 wing/fwd free!

Does anyone know how often the Russian ratings are done - are the likely again anytime soon?

Is this still liekly to be the case? Am looking at him in a gameworld with not many obvious options over 90 wing/fwd free!

Does anyone know how often the Russian ratings are done - are the likely again anytime soon?

not for a while

What about Doumbia? Is he going to move to another club? Is he a potential 90+??

Doumbia is probably the best player in the Russian league, with a 92+ potential. CSKA is always very reluctant to sell its best players (the prices are always high), so it's unknown when he will go to a bigger league, but when he does, I'm sure he will continue to shine.

Doumbia is probably the best player in the Russian league' date=' with a 92+ potential. CSKA is always very reluctant to sell its best players (the prices are always high), so it's unknown when he will go to a bigger league, but when he does, I'm sure he will continue to shine.[/quote']

Just to clarify some things. He probably was the best player in Russia when they were playing with Vagner Love but after his departure Doumbia began to play worse (he is still a good player) but he finds it quite hard to create chances by himself, he needs someone equal of his ability to play with and then we can talk about his pure ability. Lets just wait till next Season. I hope Doumbia will combine well with Dzagoev and Honda.

CSKA IS IN NEED OF ANOTHER STRIKER: THEY ONLY HAVE 2: Doumbia and NEcid who is pretty poor(((

CSKA didnt get champions league' date=' right? I read, just today, Doumbia wants to move to a club playing CL[/quote']

No, Spartak Moscow are 2nd and CSKA will play in Europa League next season. Doumbia told the press he did not say that he wants to leave the club and what is on the news now is a complete ********. He wants to stay for now.

Btw I rate Emenike>Doumbia This black men is impressive

Just to clarify some things. He probably was the best player in Russia when they were playing with Vagner Love but after his departure Doumbia began to play worse (he is still a good player) but he finds it quite hard to create chances by himself' date=' he needs someone equal of his ability to play with and then we can talk about his pure ability. Lets just wait till next Season. I hope Doumbia will combine well with Dzagoev and Honda.

CSKA IS IN NEED OF ANOTHER STRIKER: THEY ONLY HAVE 2: Doumbia and NEcid who is pretty poor((([/quote']

At one time, Dzagoev was injured and Honda was not fully fit, so there was basically no one to help Doumbia create chances (and of course he is a dependent player as a striker); besides, it was the whole team that stalled this spring, not just Seydou.

Over the past 4 years, he has scored more than a hundred goals in the Swiss and Russian leagues, and was top goalscorer 3 times out of 4. Doesn't that scream pure quality? On another note, Emenike is also an excellent player, I can easily agree with that.