Sign in to follow this  
kitey

Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Shakhtar have signed Maicon Oliveira, a 24 years old forward from Volyn Lutsk. They have signed him on a free and will join them on September 1st. Does anybody know this player?

Also, aren't there already too many forwards in Shakhtar? They have Luiz Adriano, Eduardo, Dentinho, Seleznyov and they have just signed Devic. With the signing of Maicon, there will be 6 of them. Is anyone supposed to leave?

Shakhtar have signed Maicon Oliveira' date=' a 24 years old forward from Volyn Lutsk. They have signed him on a free and will join them on September 1st. Does anybody know this player?

Also, aren't there already too many forwards in Shakhtar? They have Luiz Adriano, Eduardo, Dentinho, Seleznyov and they have just signed Devic. With the signing of Maicon, there will be 6 of them. Is anyone supposed to leave?[/quote']

Shakthar usually have alot of attacking players and rotate them all, for the league & champions league. no rumours that any are leaving. He or someone else may go out on loan to one of their feeder clubs. ie Illichivets.

Marek Suchy 87 rated, 24yo Spartak Moskva CB, has he got any chances to rise next chanes? From the stats i saw on soccerway, Saprtak is in the CL next season, so i was wondering if that could warrant him a rise since he has played over 2700 minutes in the league.

Also, is Miguel Veloso safe at 90 now that hes at Dynamo Kyiv?

I see that 18 years old Serder Serderov, who is considered a hot prospect in Russia, has just been transferred from CSKA to Anzhi. Could this be a case of "good for the bank account- bad for the career" move???

Do you know how much did the transfer cost? And if Anzhi are going to use him as a member of the first team, or drop him to the reserves?

Hi, i have bought Konoplyanka, Victor Giuliano and Ideye Brown thinking that they may rise to 89 in the next ukraine review. But now i think at least Giuliano e Brown have a decent chance of rising, with Giuliano having 5 goals, 3 assist and 1500+ minutes including EL and a call to NT.

Ideye Brown have 11 goals and 1600 + min including CL and being called to NT.

I think both have good improvements since last season, being that both did almost in 3 months then all last season.

Please i would appreciate some insight and opinions in this subject. Thanks in advance guys

Will Seydu Doumbia keep his 90 ? Just noticed he's facing an injury till Dec.

SM dont usually drop players if there injured.

He was on fire before the injury, his rating is definately safe for the next review.

Respuesta: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

hi, i have in my team WILLIAM MORAIS, what is your opinion? he will drop? he is playing a little in last months¡. Also, i have JUCILEI and SHATOV.

Any chance for JUCILEI to 89 in the end of the season if ANZI finished IN THE TOP of the leage? And finally, IS Shatov a good project? I think he shoudl rise to 84-85 if he continues palying, but in the future?

Thanks