Sign in to follow this  
kitey

Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Hey guys! Any chance Luiz Adriano rises to 90?

When I hear from his his always scoring.. At least always playing on starting eleven' date=' but I don't follow the Ukrainian league, so..

Will he rise? :D[/quote']

TBH the Ukrainian league is a fairly hard one to predict, because of the poor competition for the top 4/5 clubs. He is a fairly good player but IMO he will stay 89, I would say Devic has a better chance at a rise. If Adriano played in th PL or La Liga he would easily be a 90

:)

will Honda rise soon ?

I quite like him' date=' plays well for both club and country. But SM dont appreciate the Russian League enough for the players to be rated like they should.

Although I think Honda will get +1 to 90[/color']

I quite like him, plays well for both club and country. But SM dont appreciate the Russian League enough for the players to be rated like they should.

Although I think Honda will get +1 to 90

Thanks for the help :D I think i will take the risk , must spread first

Riferimento: Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

What are the likely ratings changes for:

Dzagoev

Yarmolenko

Konoplyanka

Kokorin

Mkhitaryan

Rakytiskiy

?

Dzagoev 90

Yarmolenko 89

Konoplyanka 88/89

Kokorin 87

Mkhitaryan 90/91

Rakytiskiy 90

;)

Would Borges Willian get a +1?

Thanks.

I think Mkhitaryan is the only shoe-in high rated riser from Shakhtar considering the league's disparity in quality. Willian, Rakitsky and Luiz Adriano have 50/50 chances of rising I guess.

Willian is a good player though probably will get a 91 based on recent rises in other leagues.

I think Mkhitaryan is the only shoe-in high rated riser from Shakhtar considering the league's disparity in quality. Willian' date=' Rakitsky and Luiz Adriano have 50/50 chances of rising I guess.

Willian is a good player though probably will get a 91 based on recent rises in other leagues.[/quote']

Yeah, id say Mkhitaryan will +1 for sure & Willian will hit 91.

other two id say 40%-60% though.

Ivan Solovyov seems to be a favorite of the Dynamo coach ' date=' how good do you think it is?[/quote']

As long as Lucescu is the coach for Shaktar Donetsk they will win the ukrainian league year after year; he built a team that can dominate at least another 5 years in the domestic league.

What do u think are the chances of Ansaldi to keep his 90 rating? He's playing very regularly for Kazan(missed only 2-3 games or so), but they are 7th in league atm. On the other hand they won the Russia Supercup and their group in League Europa(with Inter in it). So can we say he has safe 90?

Thanks in advance!

What do u think are the chances of Ansaldi to keep his 90 rating? He's playing very regularly for Kazan(missed only 2-3 games or so)' date=' but they are 7th in league atm. On the other hand they won the Russia Supercup and their group in League Europa(with Inter in it). So can we say he has safe 90?

Thanks in advance![/quote']

It would surprise me if he drops. Of course 7th position isn't good but they are just one point behind 4th place so the chances for a UEL-spot is still good.