Sign in to follow this  
kitey

Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Wow Kokorin 86-> 88

Another player rising out of no where.:)

Actually Kokorin really deserves this rise; he played great for Dynamo in the last 2-3 months also NT player.

Actually Kokorin really deserves this rise; he played great for Dynamo in the last 2-3 months also NT player.

I know he deserved it, i meant to say if SM are reviewing Germany, then how come a player rose from Russia.

What's with the random rise for Mkhitaryan?
;2391433']Mkhitaryan rise is due to someone submitting an edit to his 'retirement status'. SW looked at it and decided he needed a rating bump instead.
Wow Kokorin 86-> 88

Another player rising out of no where.:)

So, SM look which players are "popular" on the SW voting and decide to review their ratings along with their edits, while other players that are not so "hot", don't get a review.... Very nice SM, a "brilliant" way to do the reviews! :mad:

So' date=' SM look which players are "popular" on the SW voting and decide to review their ratings along with their edits, while other players that are not so "hot", don't get a review.... Very nice SM, a "brilliant" way to do the reviews! :mad:[/quote']

another clueless post...

nothing to do with being 'popular' its a position change that needed doing, dida rating change as well as it was needed.

if you want a player to be looked at, submit a valid edit.

;2394002']another clueless post...

nothing to do with being 'popular' its a position change that needed doing' date=' dida rating change as well as it was needed.[/quote']

Oh, it's simple inconsistency then... How could i miss that, inconsistency is SM's second name... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Haha no love lost between you two :P

Hahaha, eternal love! :D:D:D:D

He is just an "SM Cheerleader". :P All this... passion to defend and justify SM in whatever wrong/insufficient does, and attack everyone "dares" to criticize SM, isn't it... lovely?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey guys just wondering if someone can tell me if Sergey Davydov from Rubin is worth keeping hold of any chance of him rising soon ;)

Cheers

not really worth keeping' date=' for nearly 2 seasons now he is still mainly a 3rd choice striker. this season he has hardly played, only 1 start, and 8 more off the bench.

Rubin seem to play one up top, With Rondon the preferred forward and Dyaydun as 2nd choice.

Last season he was bought in but couldnt get ahead of Nelson Valdez (moved on) & Dyaydun.

he may get a +1 for being low rated at a higher ranked side, just for the minutes he has accumulated. I would try swap him for Dyaydun, starting to break through and recently involved in the Russia NT.

Do Yanbaev and Biliyaletdinov have a chance to raise?

Yanbaey - no. was on loan to Zenit but was a backup fullback.

Biliyaletdinov - i dont think so. is involved in Spartaks CL games and still in the Russia squad (sub though) but has only played half the league games. Wouldnt think he will rise.

;2402382']not really worth keeping' date=' for nearly 2 seasons now he is still mainly a 3rd choice striker. this season he has hardly played, only 1 start, and 8 more off the bench.

Rubin seem to play one up top, With Rondon the preferred forward and Dyaydun as 2nd choice.

Last season he was bought in but couldnt get ahead of Nelson Valdez (moved on) & Dyaydun.

he may get a +1 for being low rated at a higher ranked side, just for the minutes he has accumulated. I would try swap him for Dyaydun, starting to break through and recently involved in the Russia NT.

[/quote']

Many thanks fella :D

Riferimento: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

what are the predictet ratings for:

A. ESHCHENKO

S. DOUMBIA

R. SHIROKOV

Thank you very much!

A. ESHCHENKO --> +2/3

S. DOUMBIA --> stable

R. SHIROKOV --> stable

Does Akinfeev have a chance to rise?

Russia has a rating cap right? :confused:

Thanks.

The cap was/has been 91 for a long time. There is Eto'o who is above this but that was before he joined the league and he will once again drop to around 92.

I dont think Akinfeev will rise, espeically not being in the Champions League this season.

Guys,

Will Niko Kranjcar keep his 89 following his summer move to kyiv?

He went through a rough time at tottenham and some how still kept it.

Although he is playing again, is 88 more likely now?

Thanks.

Riferimento: Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Guys' date='

Will Niko Kranjcar keep his 89 following his summer move to kyiv?

He went through a rough time at tottenham and some how still kept it.

Although he is playing again, is 88 more likely now?

Thanks.[/quote']

Kranjcar --> stable :)