Sign in to follow this  
kitey

Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

hi there i would like your opinions on balazs dzsudzsak, whats his potential? will he rise? im not sure whether to keep him or not now that i have isco who rose to 90 and i have pastore, blaszczykowski, milner, and pjanic who all can play in his position and i am looking to sell at least one of these players.

Many thanks for any opinions its greatly appreciated as i dont follow russian football that much.

I heard Koval is nothing special' date=' i hope this is not true if he is already first gk of Dynamo Kiev[/quote']

dunno who told you that rubbish...

one of, if not the best U21 GK in the world.

hi there i would like your opinions on balazs dzsudzsak' date=' whats his potential? will he rise? im not sure whether to keep him or not now that i have isco who rose to 90 and i have pastore, blaszczykowski, milner, and pjanic who all can play in his position and i am looking to sell at least one of these players.

Many thanks for any opinions its greatly appreciated as i dont follow russian football that much.[/quote']

Sell Dzsudzsak, although he's doing well at (9th placed) Dynamo but their league position may play a part in him not getting a rise and he's already their highest rated player too.

All of your other wingers are better/have more potential than him so I'd sell.

Riferimento: Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Will Yuri Zhirkov stay or drop?

Yuri Zhirkov Stable

hi there i would like your opinions on balazs dzsudzsak' date=' whats his potential? will he rise? im not sure whether to keep him or not now that i have isco who rose to 90 and i have pastore, blaszczykowski, milner, and pjanic who all can play in his position and i am looking to sell at least one of these players.

Many thanks for any opinions its greatly appreciated as i dont follow russian football that much.[/quote']

keep dzsudzsak, if you have to sell someone, sell milner.

Should I sell Moussa KONATÉ ?

sell him

I wouldp robably try and get rid of Dzsudzsak, Hes a good player, but hes playing in an average team in an average league.

Between all the players, Zuzak :D is definetly the best option to offload.

Riferimento: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

hello all, i have this player in a ery competitive custom world:

FERNANDEZ, Leandroi want to know by you if he's worth keeping. i know he's a regular starter for dynamo moskva, but he's 3 years old, he's not a NT player and also Dynamo is only 9 in the russian league. I have also the problem that i don't have good CBs in my squad so i have to take care of the few i have. But if you can suggest me another defender, better if good and young to replace him, i could sell him. Keep in mind that in my competitive worl all the good famous players have been already bought by other teams so i have really big problems eheheh

Thank you all and i'm waiting your answers/suggestions. Cheers

Should I sell Makism Grigoriev from Lokomotiv and Konoplyanka from Dnipro? :)

Makism Grigoriev --> +2 (sell after the increase)

Konoplyanka kono could increase by 1 (not sell)

Any insight on the ratings of Pavluchenko and Eduardo da Silva?

Thanks.

PAVLYUCHENKO and Eduardo da Silva fall of 1

Hi guys' date=' i recently took over a Zenit side in a gc with all the same players as in the current side. Which players will rise/drop and which players should i look to sell? Any help greatly appreciated[/quote']

put the players and I will give my assessment

hello all' date=' i have this player in a ery competitive custom world:

FERNANDEZ, Leandroi want to know by you if he's worth keeping. i know he's a regular starter for dynamo moskva, but he's 3 years old, he's not a NT player and also Dynamo is only 9 in the russian league. I have also the problem that i don't have good CBs in my squad so i have to take care of the few i have. But if you can suggest me another defender, better if good and young to replace him, i could sell him. Keep in mind that in my competitive worl all the good famous players have been already bought by other teams so i have really big problems eheheh

Thank you all and i'm waiting your answers/suggestions. Cheers

Leandro Fernandez is expected to remain stable

keep him if the league where you games there aren't defenders of 88

hey vincy, i have to answer you in english, in other place we coud have spoken in italian ehehe. as you said it's very difficult to find central backs with 88- ratings. so i will keep him but do you think that this player is something good that could potentially reach 89 in future? or do you think that is an average player that has reached his highest rating???

Did Willian complete his move to Anzhi?

Do you believe he gonna get his deserved +1 due to his play in Shakhtar?

And why the hell he moved from a regular CL participant and IMO far better team to Anzhi, it's beyond all reason....Not to mentian that few months ago he was linked with all top clubs in Europe. What's going on with this Brazilian and Russia :))))

Do you believe he gonna get his deserved +1 due to his play in Shakhtar? Debateable now' date=' depending how long it takes for him to be reviewed[/color']

And why the hell he moved to Anzhi, it's beyond all reason....MONEY!! :))))

Reply above :)