Sign in to follow this  
kitey

Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

;2444046']If he was going to get a +1' date=' he would of got it when they changed his club to Anzhi.

following the tread of reviewing players that moved in the window.

So for now, no rise.[/quote']

There are exceptions it would seem JMH. Alexandru Maxim moved to Stuttgart from Pandurii with over 3000 minutes and yet SM/SW didn't change him from 75. Any reason you can see?

There are exceptions it would seem JMH. Alexandru Maxim moved to Stuttgart from Pandurii with over 3000 minutes and yet SM/SW didn't change him from 75. Any reason you can see?

Yeah, like Ba moved from Newcastle to Chelsea, but did not rise. I think i am right to say he deserves a +1.

I've only just joined Soccerwiki. Went to edit Neto and it said a change is already being voted on, yet on the edit page I cant see his name on the 7 pages. Am I looking in the right place?

The same applies to a player not in this league that I wanted to edit and isn't on the list.

Yeah' date=' like Ba moved from Newcastle to Chelsea, but did not rise. I think i am right to say he deserves a +1.[/quote']

That I CAN UNDERSTAND with Newcastle & Chelsea reviews imminent, but Stuttgart isn't.

I've only just joined Soccerwiki. Went to edit Neto and it said a change is already being voted on' date=' yet on the edit page I cant see his name on the 7 pages. Am I looking in the right place?

The same applies to a player not in this league that I wanted to edit and isn't on the list.[/quote']

means it has already been accepted and is awaiting to be moved across...sometimes this can take a few days..

That I CAN UNDERSTAND with Newcastle & Chelsea reviews imminent' date=' but Stuttgart isn't.[/quote']

yeah with Prem players they would wait, as for Maxim, prehaps it may follow in a few days, or not....could be the same for Willian..

just seemed some transferred players got re rated some didnt, but they may well be waiting to move a new rating across but with the sheer volume of transfers in the window i guess there is a fair bit to do...

I remember Breeveld who got a big rise was on the voting over a week before he got transferred over, so may have to wait a few days..

i guess its a wait and see job.

Anything on this? If he does not look to rise for some reason than I can use him in a GC deal. :)

id say so, Russia hasnt had a review for ages. And like you said, he is having on of his best campaigns.

A rise for Honda? He looks to be having his best season in Russia.

As i said some days ago' date=' Honda should have a rise. And the more his review is delayed, the more chances are to happen.

Of course you can never be sure with SM, but nevertheless he fully deserves a rise.

Doumbia will stay, he is injured for too long.

Honda should rise +1 at least, he is one the key players in the team leading the Russian league.

Riferimento: Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Thanks for the quick reply... can you tell me about Mario Fernandes too :o:D

Mario Fernandesè a player who I like a lot' date=' he is very good, will have 88 of the forthcoming evaluations, future +90

What about L.Traore of Anzhi? is he for a +2? max potential?

traore will surely 88

A rise for Honda? He looks to be having his best season in Russia.

honda might be the right time that rises to 90

I don't follow Russia much so sorry if some of my queries are silly.

Anyukov keep 91 if the changes are in next month or 2?

Traore is solid for 88?

Is pavel mamaev worth keep/buying? Will he rise now or in next year/2year.

Will serdar serderov rise and future potential ( bought him blind off a tip)

Thanks!

I don't follow Russia much so sorry if some of my queries are silly.

Anyukov keep 91 if the changes are in next month or 2?

Traore is solid for 88?

Is pavel mamaev worth keep/buying? Will he rise now or in next year/2year.

Will serdar serderov rise and future potential ( bought him blind off a tip)

Thanks!

id tip Anyukov to keep 91, still going strong at Zenit and a stalwart for Russia..

Traore, 88, id say 90%.

Mamaev, id say he has hit his peak for now. lost his place in the CSKA side.

Serderov, no rise for now, who knows why(probably the money) but signed for Anzhi not long ago, and there is a very slim to no chance of him getting in the first team on a regualr basis currently, they have Smolov(on loan), Traore, Etoo & veteran Lakhiyalov all have more minutes than him so far......... they also bought Burmistrov a few months back and loaned him out to his old club Amkar..... its likely to be like the majority of Russian strikers, he will go out to a lesser team on loan for a few seasons until he is experienced enough for the big sides.....but who knows with Anzhi...

Riferimento: Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Will Aleksandr Kerzhakov stay or rise?

Kerzhakov remains stable

Will Eduardo of Shakhtar fall' date=' or he is safe ?[/quote']

I think he will fall of 1

is danilo neco any good. he sounds like a donkey but if he'll rise like his top scoring exploits in russia suggest' date=' maybe he's worth picking up?[/quote']

danilo neco deserves a +4

Salomon Rondon,

a big tough guy, rated ate 88, currently just takes our team wages without playing and waits his chances behind Neymar, Martinez and even Mario Suarez.

Shall I make some money by selling the guy and making him happy same time, or tie him to the bench and wait until he goes up to 89 B)