Sign in to follow this  
kitey

Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Riferimento: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Why would Kerzhakov drop? He has been playing very well. In fact my question would be what else does he need to get a rise?

Kerzhakov remains stable.

Salomon Rondon' date='

a big tough guy, rated ate 88, currently just takes our team wages without playing and waits his chances behind Neymar, Martinez and even Mario Suarez.

Shall I make some money by selling the guy and making him happy same time, or tie him to the bench and wait until he goes up to 89 B)[/quote']

Rondon has a good chance of getting a +1

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Is Anyukov safe at 91? or should I try and sell him off?

He should be safe' date=' Zenit isnt having the best of seasons, but atm he should stay. I would advise thought to try and replace him with a younger RB, someone like Walker or Rafael, or maybe even someone like Jung or Santon

I would like to ask the same about Srna? :)

Srna is definetly safe, hes been Shakhtars captain for years now, imo he would have deserved to play for a top club (Shakhtar is a great club but its definetly not as good as the 'top' clubs).

Hes been a regular this season, and SHakhtar is 1st in the league and in the last 16 sixteen in the CL. Imo this player should deserve a further rise (that wont come due to the Ukrainian cap) but imo he will retain his current rating for at least 2 more seasons after this one.

Riferimento: Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Has Andrey PANYUKOV got potential? SM rating 75...

Andrey Panyukov --> +1

Too early to know its potential, but it certainly is a player with a great future

anyone got any idea when Ukraine' date=' Russia and all these other Eastern European countries are going to get a long overdue full review? it's starting to drive me barmy.[/quote']

Understandable, but now the most accurate estimate under the new system would be, "East of 10pm on a cold & frosty July fruit juice" :(:(:(

Alex Teixeira from Shakhtar has any chances of a 89?

I think he will most certainly get an 89...he deserves it. He did get a small rise the other day though I see, but if he keeps up his current form I don't see why not.

Quite shocked that people think Teixeira wont get 89.

8 in 17 in the league.

2 in the UCL and both at crucial times.

God know's when he'll be reviewed but I expect a +1 as he's done well so far this season although there's no guarantee as SM are very stingy with the Ukraine ratings due to the standard of the league.

Honda with the +1 today :).

Deserved as well. I would have preferred to have seen him rise in Russia with all the players' date=' but his 90 now pips him over others in two of my teams.

CSKA will have a number of other good risers. What is the opinion on young [b']Netfullin[/b] who has been on the bench an awful lot? Perhaps one for the future?

Re: Riferimento: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Hello guys.

Simply question: Agalarov or Logashov? Which one should i buy? Who is performing better? Chances for a rise?

Thank you

Logashov was reviewed just a few days ago (got a +7 to 85), so Agalarov (now rated 84) will rise more when he gets reviewed (my guess is +2/3, IF he was reviewed today). But long-term Logashov is a better player and IMO will have a better future.

Riferimento: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Hello guys.

Simply question: Agalarov or Logashov? Which one should i buy? Who is performing better? Chances for a rise?

Thank you

Logashov has a great future! choose him