Sign in to follow this  
kitey

Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Riferimento: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Sorry' date=' just another question: how much will Taras Stepanenko and Rasim Tagirbekov rise in the next review?

should i sell them after their rating rises, taking into account that i have them in a competitive custom world?[/quote']

Taras Stepanenko +1

Rasim Tagirbekov +3

keep them if the league is competitive ;)

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Does Gabulov of Anzhi have a good chance of making 89, considering how well that team has been doing in Russia?

CSKA will have a number of other good risers. What is the opinion on young Netfullin who has been on the bench an awful lot? Perhaps one for the future?

I thought with Nigeria winning and him being top goalscorer he might have got a +2

+2 would have been to much...if he had the stats at Spartak to back it up then possibly...if he turns in a great run in with the Russian season, 89 would be a good shout at the seasons end..

Still not sure whats happening with his match fixing involvement in Turkey though...

;2460708']+2 would have been to much...if he had the stats at Spartak to back it up then possibly...if he turns in a great run in with the Russian season' date=' 89 would be a good shout at the seasons end..

Still not sure whats happening with his match fixing involvement in Turkey though...[/quote']

Match fixing? :eek:

Never knew about this. Hope its not true as on his day hes a great player

Ahmed musa' date=' what will he rise to? 87 or 88? I doubt very much he will hit 89 :D[/quote']

87 is 100% sure and 50% an 88 because he played for Nigeria at the African Nations Cup and won the trophy. My money is on 88 he deserves it.

I think he will most certainly get an 89...he deserves it. He did get a small rise the other day though I see' date=' but if he keeps up his current form I don't see why not.[/quote']

I agree, he's been great for Shakhtar this season and now Willian has left he should get more game time. His performances in the Champions League has attracted interest from numerous of clubs most notably Juventus.

I thought with how generous recent ratings have have been that he'd get 89 when he was rated :(

i dont understand these 'generous' comments people keep saying....

+1 on the stats he has for this season was only really viable for a +1, at this moment in time, 88 may not be is peak necessarily..

20 year old Andriy Tsurikov ' date=' still rated at 75 on the game?[/quote']

looking at his former side abysmal campaign, id say he would be lucky to pick up to 77/78...

Dynamo bought him for the B team..

Does Gabulov of Anzhi have a good chance of making 89' date=' considering how well that team has been doing in Russia?[/b']

CSKA will have a number of other good risers. What is the opinion on young Netfullin who has been on the bench an awful lot? Perhaps one for the future?

Any help with Gaulov as I need a keeper and can get him as a free agent and want him as an 89. Else I will get an 89 keeper for P/E.

Will IDEYE, Brown go up to 90 or 89? What do people think? 13 goals in 17 appearances for D.Kyiv who are 3rd at the moment in the league.