Sign in to follow this  
kitey

Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Will IDEYE' date=' Brown go up to 90 or 89? What do people think? 13 goals in 17 appearances for D.Kyiv who are 3rd at the moment in the league.[/quote']

I think 89. I expected him to rise last time they reviewed Ukraine but for some reason he stayed and therefore it would be a really big surprise for me if he went straight to 90.

I think 89. I expected him to rise last time they reviewed Ukraine but for some reason he stayed and therefore it would be a really big surprise for me if he went straight to 90.

That's why i kind of thought he may get w sneaky 90. Last season he scored 12 goals and with 13 so far i thought SM may give him 90 since he should have gone up last review imo. Anyway thanks for the quick reply mate, much appreciated.

Riferimento: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Will IDEYE' date=' Brown go up to 90 or 89? What do people think? 13 goals in 17 appearances for D.Kyiv who are 3rd at the moment in the league.[/quote']

Ideye will have 89 :)

Whole defence from Zenith is 90 or 91' date=' why is this guy Lombaerts 89 for so long. He is standard and all. He should rose 1 year ago[/quote']

Lombaerts will have 90 :)

What chance does Gabulov of hitting 89?

Gabulov will have 89 :)

Riferimento: Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Should I keep Aleksandr Kokorin?

My first team averages 93' date=' but could I make even more on him if the general view is he will level out soon?

thank you...[/quote']

Teep him, he has a lot of potential! future +90 :)

Recently L.Traore of Anzhi rose to 88' date=' should l keep him ? Will he rise in the next reviews ? I saw his stats and he's doing pretty good for the squad.[/quote']

I know him from CFR Cluj era , he is huge talent , Arsene wanted him , Inter was after him ...but he was bought by Kuban who had at that time a romanian manager(Dan Petrescu) . he stated that he have the best qualities he ever saw on a player as coach or player (he played for chelsea , a few years).

Only by seing that Lacina score more then Eto'o this season is a signal for how good he realy is.

I know him from CFR Cluj era ' date=' he is huge talent , Arsene wanted him , Inter was after him ...but he was bought by Kuban who had at that time a romanian manager(Dan Petrescu) . he stated that he have the best qualities he ever saw on a player as coach or player (he played for chelsea , a few years).

Only by seing that Lacina score more then Eto'o this season is a signal for how good he realy is.[/quote']

I've seen him play a lot and it's very surprising the skills he can pull off at 6ft8 :eek:

Recently L.Traore of Anzhi rose to 88' date=' should l keep him ? Will he rise in the next reviews ? I saw his stats and he's doing pretty good for the squad.[/quote']

He was just reviewed, so the next change probably will take a long time to happen. But nevertheless he is very much worth keeping, he is top class, doing excellent in Anzhi and easily a future 90+ player.

Riferimento: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Hold him! It 'a talent that has potential to +90

Eremenko of Rubin' date=' is he likely to rise or drop in near future or stay a while, considerinhg him as a injury cover in a forum gw. thanks![/quote']

There are two called Eremenko at Rubin. I think Roman Eremenko could drop to 87 but I would guess if a gun was put to my head he will stay at 88. His namesake, Alexei, will likely drop to 82 or something close. But that is assuming Russia will get reviewed soon. :) I don't know when the full review of Russia will come.

There are two called Eremenko at Rubin. I think Roman Eremenko could drop to 87 but I would guess if a gun was put to my head he will stay at 88. His namesake' date=' Alexei, will likely drop to 82 or something close. But that is assuming Russia will get reviewed soon. :) I don't know when the full review of Russia will come.[/quote']

Of course there is 2 haha! I did mean Roman and thats not good news for me unfortunately. Hopefully he can stay 88 for 11-12 weeks so I can heal my players and sell. Repped.