Sign in to follow this  
kitey

Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Eto'o -2 seems harsh to me for such a footballing legend

So he only deserved a -1 or no drop because he is' date=' as you say "a legend"

What a load of nonsense. He sold his soul for a big pot of gold, has hardly been amazing this season. (though a goal every two games in his Anzhi career is still bloody good). But then that would be expected against weaker defences than he has been use to.

Anzhi are second place in an ordinary league, so -2 is fully warranted. [/color']

Accepted that he is playing in a lesser league, I was hoping he'd drop to 93 before dropping to 92, anyway he should hold 92 for a couple of SM seasons for me and I'm happy with that

Riferimento: Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Sapogov has to has to rise IMO. Maybe we shoul try making changes to Soccerwiki

how much?

and why isn't he playing any more for his squad?

i was seeing the formations of Volga NN from his last matches (2013) and he didn't figure in any of them...

is there anyone able to explain me that?

how much?

and why isn't he playing any more for his squad?

i was seeing the formations of Volga NN from his last matches (2013) and he didn't figure in any of them...

is there anyone able to explain me that?

Anyone??????

Thanks

Anyone??????

Thanks

will raise +8/9

See that Ewerton (86) has started in recent games for Anzhi. Is this likely to continue as he only played one game this season prior to this.

Anzhi are in realy bad form they lost 2 out 3 games , the other one they draw , the games they lost was against bottom 2 teams . they try players cose they are in realy bad shape . i wouldn't count on Ewerton , he look's under average .

See that Ewerton (86) has started in recent games for Anzhi. Is this likely to continue as he only played one game this season prior to this.

Yes' date=' he is a good player, showed it at Sporting Braga, and as they disbursed 4.5M€ on him, he is a player to start, the defensive zone is the weak at Anzhi.[/font']

How's Boussoufa doing at Anzhi ?

He's doing good, but i think that he won't be able to reach 90 in this season with his current stats, taking into account that Anzhi is losing also ground in Russia. He needs to do more and Anzhi has to perform better in order to rise. (My opinion)