Sign in to follow this  
kitey

Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

With big teams looking for keepers could Akinfeev leave CSKA or does he like the living there ? also could he rise more in the future or has he reached his peak ?

He has stated that he doesnt want to leave CSKA' date=' but you never know.

World class imo, but for the Russian league it will be very hard for him to rise much more.[/color']

He has stated that he doesnt want to leave CSKA' date=' but you never know.

World class imo, but for the Russian league it will be very hard for him to rise much more.[/color']

thanks mate , always a pleasure to rep you :D

Is Doumbia back from injury yet? i saw he had a herniated disc' date=' is that why he wasnt playing much?[/color']

Doumbia played 15 mins against Alania Vladikavkaz - CSKA Moscow 0-4 (0-1)scoring the 4th goal on 3rd April. He also played in CSKA 2-0 win over Volga on 7th April substituted off at the 75 mins. mark as he teamed up with Vagner Love :)

Riferimento: Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Doumbia played 15 mins against Alania Vladikavkaz - CSKA Moscow 0-4 (0-1)scoring the 4th goal on 3rd April. He also played in CSKA 2-0 win over Volga on 7th April substituted off at the 75 mins. mark as he teamed up with Vagner Love :)

Exactly, finally he's back after some months and what a comeback it was. Good news for people that have him in their squads.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Exactly' date=' finally he's back after some months and what a comeback it was. Good news for people that have him in their squads.[/quote']

Yeah he's just short of fitness-and with the strikeforce they have at their disposal CSKA should be doing well.

Hi guys,

Just looking for a update on Oleh Gusev, I've checked his stats and he seems to be doing OK,however, do you think he will be able to maintain his 88?

Thanks in advance :)

Yeah' date=' but on transfermarkt it says his injury ended in January. How come he only just started playing again?

Is he not first choice anymore?[/color']

Yeah' date=' but on transfermarkt it says his injury ended in January. How come he only just started playing again?

Is he not first choice anymore?[/color']

Winter break.

season resumed 9/3/13.

Leandro Fernandez seems to have some pretty decent stats for Dynamo Moskva. Beyond that I don't know much.

I presume he won't rise' date=' but will at least keep his 88 rating?[/quote']

he will easy keep his rating , Dynamo Moskva are undefeated for 10 league games

Riferimento: Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Anyone think Shunin (Dynamo Keeper) might get a +1? Looking to buy an 87 rated keeper and have him as one of my options.

He's a decent keeper, not phenomenal. He's russian backup goalie. I think that he could rise only if his club will be able to secure at least a UEFA Europe League qualification...That's my opinion but i'm not an expert of Russian League so ask also other people.

Shatov can continue rising? Any thoughts?

He can peak at 87 next season. I've moved him on in most of my teams after his rise. Still young though so plenty of time for a rise but might take a while.

What is the feeling on Zenit defenders Neto' date='Hubocan and Lombaerts any chance of any of them rising?[/quote']

Neto just joined, so no rise

Lombaerts is at his peak

& Hubocan recently rose so no rise.

Eduard Sobol the 17 yold kid who signed for Shakhtar in February' date=' has 5 substitute appearances racking up 243 minutes already, moved to 1st team as well, things look good for the kid.[/quote']

true. will compete for the LB slot with Ismaily IF Razvan Rat does in the end leave in the summer.