Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

kitey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Can i ask about RAKYTSKIY, Yaroslav : He's been playing well for his team etc and has been linked with top European clubs in the past (most recently with Barcelona), but can he reach 90 any time soon? He seems to be stuck at 89.

Please let me know your views.

Can i ask about RAKYTSKIY' date=' Yaroslav : He's been playing well for his team etc and has been linked with top European clubs in the past (most recently with Barcelona), but can he reach 90 any time soon? He seems to be stuck at 89.

Please let me know your views.[/quote']

it is possible. he is the best CB in Ukraine. It will be interesting to watch him against England tomorrow. But worth keeping.

What about Criscito? will he drop? and witsel?

Criscito could drop as he hasnt played this season' date=' might be injury not too sure. But i think its because of the competition he has at Zenit atm.

Witsel Should stay, starter and playing decently well at Zenit this season.[/font']

Santos Fred getting some game time - will he be nailed on for a rise as i see he's got a couple of goals and assists?

Stay for the next few months imo' date=' may rise December or onwards depending.[/font']

Could Ansaldi drop even further from his 89 rating?

Also what do you guys think about Serdar Tasci? He moved to Spartak Moscow' date=' can he keep his 89 rating there?[/quote']

Tasci can easily keep him 89, but we will have to see if he gets game time, though i should think so.

Ansaldi could drop more, but I dont think he will if he gets 20+ games at Zenit. Because their defence is packed with top players now.

Srna likely to keep his 91 for the foreseeable future?

I rate he is a solid 91' date=' would be an insult to make him any less.[/color']

What about Criscito? will he drop? and witsel?

Criscito was badly injured last season ; he had a cruciate ligament rupture and was out for about 6 months untill late August this year; he still needs recovery as he's not 100% fit but will most likely start playing in a couple of weeks.

Re: Riferimento: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Why Wellington Nem is not playing? is he injured?

Cant get in the first team, is 3rd choice AM

Not a big surprise though, wouldnt of expected him to walk into the side.

Too many better/more experienced players there already in his positions (ie Alex Texeira), plus Fred has done extremely well and retained a spot in the side.

Keep him though, usually takes Shakhtar a couple seasons to get these new signings up to speed.

Bernard, Nem & Fred will eventually replace Alex Texeira & Douglas Costa or whoever is the next big money move out the club.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mbokani to get an 89 soon?

with dynamo underperforming, no.

if they get back to the days of duelling for the title, then yes why not.

they have fallen a little by the way side, hence the lavish spending over the summer to acquire the likes of Mbokani, Lens, Dragovic etc etc.

scoring goals in a new league

scoring in europe

was an 89 before

89 seems within reason?

ah you edited. seems fair.

wouldlnt shock me to see him 89 though

sorry yeah i should of explained more in the first place, but yes they have dropped back. I can see Devic (Metalist) getting 89 before Mbokani.

but also as i said, if Dynamo end up 1/2 and back in CL, plus a significant goal tally, 89 wouldnt be a long shot.

on the other hand it took Ideye Brown 2 seasons to get his 89 with 2 top 3 finishes and 29 goals altogether..