Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

kitey

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Went down to 88 today seems very harsh.

I hope it is a mistake' date=' he is a starter for CSKA from ages and he won last Russian PL and Super Cup as Marek said.

I posted a question here

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=164617[/url]

he deserves to keep 89.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Seems odd somebody at SW or SM or whoever does the ratings has actually reviewed this guy and deemed him worthy of a -1 cant see a reason myself.

SM/Soccerwiki are notoriously harsh on Russian players even though the RPL has come on leaps and bounds over the last few seasons.

They couldn't wait to give Pavlyuchenko a -1 even though the Russian league usually gets reviewed once a year around April.

Take Alan Dzagoev for instance. It took him 3 good seasons to get his +1 to 90. But yet Bale gets a +1 just for signing for Madrid and that's just after he already had a +1 during the EPL review. That's even before anyone knows if he is even going to make it big at RM :eek:

Beresutsky won't ever get his 89 back. Why? Because he is 31 years old &, to be honest, CSKA are not having a great season so far, but still harsh to judge players this early.

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Anybody know?

the last i heard was his first operation was unsuccessful. He begun training again and his knee still had problems so had to go under the knife again in the summer. This report is from June.

MOSCOW' date=' June 13 (R-Sport) - After nine months out injured, Spartak Moscow and Brazil midfielder Romulo is to face yet more time on the sidelines because he needs another operation, Brazilian newspaper Globo Esporte has reported.

Romulo won praise for his performances in his first few games since joining Spartak from Brazil’s Corinthians for €8 million last summer, but that was cut short when he tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee in September.

The holding midfielder, 22, was due to return to training in February (2013) but did not do so.

It was around that time that he began to feel pain and discomfort in his knee, Globo Esporte reports, and doctors eventually reached the conclusion that the operation he underwent in September (2012) was unsuccessful.

Knee ligament injuries usually leave players sidelined for at least six months, and have been known to wipe out entire seasons; in some cases end careers.

Romulo was a part of the Brazil Olympic team that won silver at London 2012.

He has eight senior caps and has spoken of how his desire to return to the Brazilian national team ahead of next year’s World Cup is motivating him during his recovery from injury.[/quote']

Just found a gossip snippet from a Brazil media source..translation is a bit messy but the gist is he is homesick.....

In social network, Alecsandro suggests they go back to Vasco next season

Athletic striker exchanged messages with the steering wheel Romulus, who is in Russia

Writing - Superesportes

Publication:03/11/2013 19:08 Update:03/11/2013 19:21

(Rodrigo Clemente / MS / DA Press)

A joke between friends or a desire concrete? The striker Alecsandro raised a controversy on Sunday when exchanging messages with the steering wheel Romulus, Spartak Moscow, Russia, on the social network Instagram.

Alecsandro suggests they go back to Vasco in 2014, where he played with Romulus. "Hey Dad, let's do a project Vascão 2014? Tô inside!" Wrote the profile "Alecgol", which was cited by the Athletic player profiles, for example.

Romulo said that topava and was homesick. The striker Rooster said: "Closed.'ll Go back and take my trolley back."

The conversation has gained much impact among fans of Vasco.

Now this could be interesting. Vasco are in a horrible mess, looking likely to be relegated, and they only recently returned for the 2010 season after spending 2009 in Serie B too.

They are a large club so could follow the trend of Corinthians - relegated in 2007& River Plate in Argentina - several ex-players and players who support them could return to help get them promoted back to the top flight.

With Romulo breaking out as a star at Vasco - which then turned into a big money move to Russia - cant rule out a return, even on a season long loan to get his career restarted.

.......if he gets over his injury problems.

SOLOVYEV, Ivan

i have him for almost an year i keep him beacouse he was described as a big prospect and pepole here said he will rise to 83 when he played for dinamo but i see that ever since he moved to zenit he didnt played much and struggling to get play time.. so what do you think about him? and how much will he rise in the short term?

• 2 weeks later...

I am never really follow CSKA Moscow unless it is in the champions league' date=' but any feedback on Rasmus Elm, Doumbia and Dzagoev?

thanks in advance[/quote']

CSKA is not having a great season but they will keep their ratings because all 3 are starters.

Riferimento: Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

CSKA is not having a great season but they will keep their ratings because all 3 are starters.

CSKA is not having a great season? Moskva's squad has -3 pts from leader Zenit and went from a 4 win steak.

Elm, Dzagoev and Doumbia should keep their rate but I don't know what is the problem about Dzagoev long time injury.

• 2 weeks later...

Danny of Zenit' date=' can he rise?

What about Veloso of Kiev? Safe 90, maybe rise?[/quote']

Veloso should dope , Kiev is not doing that well , he is not in great form . The only think will keep him is the fact that Portugal qulified at world cup .

Danny is in his form of his life , if hulk is 91 he is clearly better so he clearly deserv the raise .

Danny is in his form of his life ' date=' if hulk is 91 he is clearly better so he clearly deserv the raise .[/quote']

Yes but don't forget that Hulk was already rated 91 before he went to Zenit.

However, I agree that Danny has done more than enough to get a raise. Whether he will or not is a different matter though. He has missed the last few games for Zenit due to injury and this weekend is the last RPL fixture before the winter break so he may not see any more football until March next year.

Also soccerwiki/SM are very conservative when it comes to giving rises to the Russian league. In fact, judging by the last reviews you could be forgiven for thinking that they are trying to downgrade the league despite the fact that it has emerged as a prominent European league.

It's probably because most of the foreign players attracted to the RPL are senior players trying to re-invigorate their careers and the lack of Russian success in the UCL/Europa or even on the international scene probably doesn't help either. Also too many teams are unable to maintain any consistent form from season to season (Kuban, Anzhi, Lokomotiv, Rubin are all examples).

That said though, it is a very interesting league and, for those who are interested, here are a few rises that I think might happen at the next review...

Neto (Zenit) +1 to 88

Lodygin (Zenit) +2/3 to 87/88

Smolnikov (Zenit) +2 to 87

Denisov (Lokomotiv) +1 to 86

N'Doye (Lokomotiv) +1 to 88

Abaev (Lokomotiv) +2 to 84

Wanderson (Krasnador) +1 to 86

Gazinskiy (Krasnador) +2/3 to 82/3

Milic (Rostov) +1 to 84

Dyakov (Rostov) +1 to 84

Mavinga (Rubin) +1 to 86

Probably plenty of others too but the above are ones that spring to mind.