Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

kitey

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis 2010

Don't get the BEREZUTSKIY drop' date=' I've been keeping an eye on him, plays most games, and a lot for russia. I guess he must have been playing poorly? :-([/quote']

yeah, it is a shocker.

this one is the biggest Ignashevich -2

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah' date=' it is a shocker.

this one is the biggest Ignashevich -2[/quote']

Semak dropping is the biggest shock. This means a few high profile players in the Ukraine are likely to drop. Some of those 90's are not so safe anymore.

Andriy SHEVCHENKO any 1 know what is rating will be after the changes

RISE/STAY/DROP??

Thanks

i would say his is safe. reasons for this are: joint top scorer in the league. played every game in league and europe this season.

however after SM's ratings on russia this week. You never know

Semak dropping is the biggest shock. This means a few high profile players in the Ukraine are likely to drop. Some of those 90's are not so safe anymore.

quite possible. but then there arent many 90's in the ukraine. Srna is the highest rated player in the Ukraine. Looking at his stats I would say his is fine at 91. however you cant tell.

Players like Fernandino should stay 90. I was hoping for Rakisitky to get his deserved 88 but now I am doubting it after the Schennikov shock.

Best bet at the moment are players in there 75-80 ratings. As they are not affected.

Looking at everything again, with the Russian ratings in mind I can see Chygrynskiy going 89

Maksym KOVAL (17) currently rated 75 (GK) is sure to rise to 85 played 19 games for Metalurg Zaporizhya last season who finish 9th place and 3 games this seaon before moving to Dinamo Kiev where he has played 2 champion league qualifiers (Dinamo were knock out by ajax) and 3 league games all clean sheets.

i'm guessing the russian changes are complete? no rise for dzagoev? i thought many were predicting a 90 for him

yeah, i had him down for a possible rise. Russian ratings where bad this time round. Keep Dzagoev though as he is the future for Russia.

However I just sold him in a GC set up to land Benzema. So.....if you can get a good deal:):)

The way SM have raped Russia' date=' I can forget about Guilherme getting 89 correct?[/quote']

Personally I would say so. However his stats say he should go back to 89. It depends on SM and looking at the russian stats I wouldnt hold your breath!! Only a few more days and you will find out:D:D

Selin is now playing for Vorskla who are 3rd. He has played all 6 games and IS CURRENTLY rated 74. He is gonna rise without a doubt. I would say 80

Selin goes from 74 to 82. I hope many off you got this guy for cash when he was 74:D:D

thanks for this' date=' a error on my behalf. i have reduced to 80 on the basis that he has been playing u19 football for russia too[/quote']

Just happened to see this while searching for info on Semak and must point out that youth games don't affect SM ratings.

Btw, is Semak a good buy, or will he drop further? I could get him for £5M and it's somewhat competitive setup.

Just happened to see this while searching for info on Semak and must point out that youth games don't affect SM ratings.

Btw' date=' is Semak a good buy, or will he drop further? I could get him for £5M and it's somewhat competitive setup.[/quote']

£5 mil is a bargain for him. I cant see him dropping again just yet

Artem Milevsky- keeps getting subbed this season.is he playing badly ?

cheers in advance

i would say his is safe. reasons for this are: joint top scorer in the league. played every game in league and europe this season.

however after SM's ratings on russia this week. You never know

Archived