Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

kitey

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

He has been an 88 for 3 years now' date=' not quite sure how he hasn't risen already. :confused:

amount of minutes played in that time should have done it, when you think about it.[/quote']

That just proves my point - he stopped developing for 3 years now. But his recent form right now slowly reminds me of old Schennikov when he used to be 19,88 and everyone thought he is the next world class player. It is very easy for young Russian talents to become 'spoiled'. Look out for Kokorin this world cup. This is our best youngster.

Imo' date=' Logashov is a russian talent to watch out for. What do you think of him, Euginka?

He has earned significant playing time at Anzhi and now at Rostow. He is a smart defender and, imo, could be a Russia's future starting RB.[/quote']

Logashov is w/o doubt a talent. He belongs to Lokomotiv Moscow (team i support) but i doubt he will get a starting position because we have roman shishkin who looks really confident. There is a good chance he will get loaned out again. Concerning his spot in the national team, Igor Smolnikov (87) from Zenit looks much better, so I only see him as a rotation player after Anyukov retires from national team football.

Very interesting to read your posts Euginka. I am also a big fan of the Russian football and most of my SM team are from the RPL.

Just one question for you though.. Why do Spartak rotate their goalkeepers so often. Is it just to keep them all happy or are they genuinely undecided who should be be the no.1?

Pesjakov played for most of the season before the winter break. Then Rebrov seemed to be in favour even though Pesjakov didn't appear to be doing too badly. Then the young lad Mitryushkin got a few games and now Dykan is back in the team!!

Just wondered as it seems to have affected their season quite badly.

Thanks

Very interesting to read your posts Euginka. I am also a big fan of the Russian football and most of my SM team are from the RPL.

Just one question for you though.. Why do Spartak rotate their goalkeepers so often. Is it just to keep them all happy or are they genuinely undecided who should be be the no.1?

Pesjakov played for most of the season before the winter break. Then Rebrov seemed to be in favour even though Pesjakov didn't appear to be doing too badly. Then the young lad Mitryushkin got a few games and now Dykan is back in the team!!

Just wondered as it seems to have affected their season quite badly.

Thanks

Spartak team right now is a joke! After the winter break when the season resumed, they had a great chance to win the league, but they failed miserably losing one game after another to pretty much EVERY TEAM they play against. Now, to answer your question, at the start of the season Dikan was treated as a foreign player because he has a Ukranian passport. You might know there is a limit in RPL where only 7 foreign players can play at the same time on the pitch. Spartak management chose to have all foreigners play outfield, so Karpin (ex-coach) decided to put Pesjakov in goal. But he was soo inconsistent, that the fans demanded to return Dykan back, but Karpin didn't want to listen to them and decided to give a chance to Rebrov (which I personally prefer over Pesjakov). He had a shot, but then suddenly in the first Spartak game this year decided to give a chance to a young talent Mitryushkin, but he wasn't as confident and sometimes was letting silly balls go in to the net. Now Dykan is treated as a Russian player because he has got 0 minutes for Ukrain national team and he is THE ONLY PLAYER FANS ARE HAPPY TO HAVE IN THE TEAM! Because everyone else is simply not ready to play games in terms of motivation and physique. Hope it answer your question mate! Sorry for going off topic a bit but if you have an more questions will be always happy to help

Spartak team right now is a joke! After the winter break when the season resumed' date=' they had a great chance to win the league, but they failed miserably losing one game after another to pretty much EVERY TEAM they play against. Now, to answer your question, at the start of the season Dikan was treated as a foreign player because he has a Ukranian passport. You might know there is a limit in RPL where only 7 foreign players can play at the same time on the pitch. Spartak management chose to have all foreigners play outfield, so Karpin (ex-coach) decided to put Pesjakov in goal. But he was soo inconsistent, that the fans demanded to return Dykan back, but Karpin didn't want to listen to them and decided to give a chance to Rebrov (which I personally prefer over Pesjakov). He had a shot, but then suddenly in the first Spartak game this year decided to give a chance to a young talent Mitryushkin, but he wasn't as confident and sometimes was letting silly balls go in to the net. Now Dykan is treated as a Russian player because he has got 0 minutes for Ukrain national team and he is THE ONLY PLAYER FANS ARE HAPPY TO HAVE IN THE TEAM! Because everyone else is simply not ready to play games in terms of motivation and physique. Hope it answer your question mate! Sorry for going off topic a bit but if you have an more questions will be always happy to help[/quote']

Thanks. Great answer, now I understand,,, and yes, I see what you mean! Another 2-1 defeat to Tomsk last night :eek:

Miss me ? I know I know I have that effect on people :P so I came to ask about Jan Durica he is in team of the season according to Whoscored
Hahaha, Durica has been a great CB this year for Lokomotiv although had some silly mistakes (eg in the last game against Zenit which led to a goal from Rondon). But i guess it should be him and Corluka as best CB this season as Lokomotiv has the best defence in the league! Rating wise, it is likely that he will get 88 in the next review.

Any chance Doumbia gets +1? From the beggining of the year for 9 games he has 8 goals and 8 assists' date=' is this enough?

Cheers![/quote']

No. Cska not in the top 2 and it seems the rating cap for russia dropped last review to 90 (bar 3 players). Until someone like danny rises (best in the league again) then doumbia is stuck at 90

No. Cska not in the top 2 and it seems the rating cap for russia dropped last review to 90 (bar 3 players). Until someone like danny rises (best in the league again) then doumbia is stuck at 90

Well, Danny is not the best in the league! It's obviously Hulk, followed by Lass Diarra and Samedov/Danny