Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

kitey

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

No. Cska not in the top 2 and it seems the rating cap for russia dropped last review to 90 (bar 3 players). Until someone like danny rises (best in the league again) then doumbia is stuck at 90

Well, there are still 2 games, one with the second Lokomotiv and Zenit is only 2 points ahead, so who knows :P As for the who is best player - I have no idea, not watching Russian football, but Doumbia is top of the scorer's list :)

But I'm grateful for the oppinion!

Well' date=' there are still 2 games, one with the second Lokomotiv and Zenit is only 2 points ahead, so who knows :P As for the who is best player - I have no idea, not watching Russian football, but Doumbia is top of the scorer's list :)

But I'm grateful for the oppinion![/quote']

It's him and Dzuba together) But Doumbia still isnt at his best form! It's really obvious!

It's him and Dzuba together) But Doumbia still isnt at his best form! It's really obvious!

Artem Dyuba has been awesome this season. His goals alone have kept Rostov away from their usual relegation battle and at the beginning of the season they were even at the top for a while.

It wouldn't surprise me to see him recalled at Spartak next season.

Re: Riferimento: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Will Vasili Berezutski get his 89 back? I still can't understand why he dropped.

I doubt it because like Maoam said, SM have downgraded the Russian league since the last review.

However, I completely agree that it was an undeserved drop in rating for him.

I still think that they meant to drop his brother, Aleksey instead but got them mixed up. VB is a regular for Russia and CSKA. Alexsey just warms the bench but they both are 88. Go figure that one out haha!

I doubt it because like Maoam said' date=' SM have downgraded the Russian league since the last review.

I still think that they meant to drop his brother, Aleksey instead but got them mixed up. VB is a regular for Russia and CSKA. Alexsey just warms the bench but they both are 88. Go figure that one out haha![/quote']

i think your right, hopefully they do recifty it at some point, especially with the season ending soon.

Artem Dyuba has been awesome this season. His goals alone have kept Rostov away from their usual relegation battle and at the beginning of the season they were even at the top for a while.

It wouldn't surprise me to see him recalled at Spartak next season.

There is no other way for Dzuba other than going back to Spartak! It's the club he loves the most and the team really needs him! Same goes with Jano!

I doubt it because like Maoam said' date=' SM have downgraded the Russian league since the last review.

I still think that they meant to drop his brother, Aleksey instead but got them mixed up. VB is a regular for Russia and CSKA. Alexsey just warms the bench but they both are 88. Go figure that one out haha![/quote']

Hahaha, love your suggstion with SM mixing up two brothers:) But maybe you are right, it was a bit harsh to drop him

Whats weird is it seems it was part of a Iranian update.. not the russian update. :confused:

Bizarre - i give up with ratings' date=' its too nonsensical to rely on.[/quote']

Well, I am speechless about SM ratings policy with Russian League. I honestly think that its 6th best league in the world at the moment and after Azmun only getting +3 this morning I have got nothing more to add. SM should really watch players in Russia play, not just counting on minutes!

So Fabio Capello named 30 players that are included in the 1st list of those who are going to the WC. Yet 7 of those are to be deducted. Here is the team so far:

GK: Akinfeev, Lodygin, Ryzhikov

Defenders: Anyukov, A.Berezutskiy, V.Berezutskiy, Ignashevich, Schennikov, Granat, Kozlov, Eschenko, D.Kombarov, Semenov

Midfielders: Denisov, Zhirkov, Dzagoev, Gazinskiy, Shirokov, Glushakov, Mogilevets, Faizullin, Shatov,Samedov

Forwards: Bystrov, Kerzhakov, Dzuba, Pogrebnyak, Ionov, Kanunnikov, Kokrin,

Whats weird is it seems it was part of a Iranian update.. not the russian update. :confused:

Bizarre - i give up with ratings' date=' its too nonsensical to rely on.[/quote']

you answered you own question NDF, it was for the Iran WC squad.

yes seems nonsensical but i bet they review Russia after the seasons done.

So Fabio Capello named 30 players that are included in the 1st list of those who are going to the WC. Yet 7 of those are to be deducted. Here is the team so far:

GK: Akinfeev' date=' Lodygin, Ryzhikov

[b']Defenders[/b]: Anyukov, A.Berezutskiy, V.Berezutskiy, Ignashevich, Schennikov, Granat, Kozlov, Eschenko, D.Kombarov, Semenov

Midfielders: Denisov, Zhirkov, Dzagoev, Gazinskiy, Shirokov, Glushakov, Mogilevets, Faizullin, Shatov,Samedov

Forwards: Bystrov, Kerzhakov, Dzuba, Pogrebnyak, Ionov, Kanunnikov, Kokrin,

What do you think Euginka? As an Englishman I am not a huge fan of Capello since he took England from mediocrity to even more mediocrity... However, it is an interesting selection...

I have my own idea of which players won't actually make the final 23 but there are some brave choices in there... Semenov & Gazinksy for example! Surprised that Aleksey Berezutsky made it,,, maybe his Mum told Fabio that if Vaseli is going then they both have to go LOL!

I am a bit disappointed that Igor Smolnikov didn't make the selection but that's only because I have him in my SM team and so I have personal reasons for wanting him to rise ha-ha :D...

If Berezutsky & Ignashevich can pull together some defensive performances like they did for CSKA last season then Russia could be a tough team to beat. Just their age is perhaps slowing them down a bit....

What do you think Euginka? As an Englishman I am not a huge fan of Capello since he took England from mediocrity to even more mediocrity... However' date=' it is an interesting selection...

I have my own idea of which players won't actually make the final 23 but there are some brave choices in there... Semenov & Gazinksy for example! Surprised that Aleksey Berezutsky made it,,, maybe his Mum told Fabio that if Vaseli is going then they both have to go LOL!

I am a bit disappointed that Igor Smolnikov didn't make the selection but that's only because I have him in my SM team and so I have personal reasons for wanting him to rise ha-ha :D...

If Berezutsky & Ignashevich can pull together some defensive performances like they did for CSKA last season then Russia could be a tough team to beat. Just their age is perhaps slowing them down a bit....[/quote']

Well, Russia's weakest position has always been the CB one in the last 5 years. V.Berezutskiy and Ignashevich are in no doubt the main centre-backs for Russia. I am also a bit surprised that Smolnikov haven't made it but that's understandable if you look at the last Zenit games, where Anyukov was the man playing as a RB. Semenov, Gazinskiy, Kanunnikov, Pogrebnyak, Bystrov/Ionov (one of them, not 100% sure on this one),Mogilevets and maybe Shatov won't make to the last 23. (That is my predicition, you can expect anything from Capello). He may not be the best coach suited for Russia but his work is noticable if compare it with Advocat's for example and the fact that Russia will be playing in the World Cup for the first time in 12 years speaks in defence of Fabio's successes with our National Team. If we reach 1/4 final, i would treat it as a massive achievement!

does this mean he might rise again?

From the latest rumours, it seams like Liverpool won a battle for sighning him in the summer. Arsenal was the other side who wanted to sign this youngster! His future risings are just the matter of time! Just look how many goals he scored for Iran U21 team. He has also made it to the 30-man squad who are going to the World Cup this summer and it would be a mistake to exclude him from this list!

Today is the last matchday in Russia where all games start at the same time (15:30 UK). The biggest headline is CSKA-LOKOMOTIV game at which a champion would be decided. Zenit is playing away at Kuban.

This is the standing after 29 games:

1) CSKA 61 points

2) Zenit 60 points

3) Lokomotiv 59 points

4) Dinamo 52

5) Krasnodar 49

6) Spartak 47

Who do you think will take a title this year?

Today is the last matchday in Russia where all games start at the same time (15:30 UK). The biggest headline is CSKA-LOKOMOTIV game at which a champion would be decided. Zenit is playing away at Kuban.

This is the standing after 29 games:

1) CSKA 61 points

2) Zenit 60 points

3) Lokomotiv 59 points

4) Dinamo 52

5) Krasnodar 49

6) Spartak 47

Who do you think will take a title this year?

Zenit ;)

Two questions, is Denisov likely to stay or drop his rating? And do you think it was positive changing to the autumn/spring calendar?

Zenit ;)

Two questions' date=' is Denisov likely to stay or drop his rating? And do you think it was positive changing to the autumn/spring calendar?[/quote']

CSKA won ;)

If you are talking about Igor Denisov, then he is not going to drop and surely not rise as well, so far he is quite stable at his 90. Vitaly Denisov is very likely to rise in the next review to 88.

I prefer autumn/spring season better, because this way we finish our season at the same time with Europe which doesn't give our teams excuses to refer to the calendar when play in Champions/Europa league :)