Sign in to follow this  
kitey

Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

How good is Dzhamaldin Khodzhaniyazov? I heard some good things about him a while ago' date=' anything happening?[/quote']

He is playing for Zenit's 2nd team in Russian division 2 right now. He broke into their first team at the beginning of last season and then spent 6 months on loan to Amkar but, unfortunately, didn't get much of a chance.

He is a regular in the Russian U19 side and I believe has also played a couple of games for the U21's.

He is definitely talented and has a bright future ahead of him but too early to say when that will be. As far as SM ratings go then I can't see him rising above his 78 anytime soon.

Valbuena is a safe 91 isn't he guys?

France regular and important member for DM too?

Difficult to say really. I think he should be safe for now as long as he is playing regularly.

Having said that Dinamo didn't get off to a good start in their Europa campaign (1st leg 2-2 home draw with Nicosia) so he possibly won't have too much travelling to worry about this season... plus all Russia's other 91 rated players are with CSKA & Zenit, who are regular UCL teams.

But if they were going to drop him just for moving clubs I think they would have done it by now.

Sorry can't be of more help.

thanks Nico..

also is Roman Shirokov a safe 90?

i remember him being a very good player but he seems to be injured a lot

Hi NDF' date='

Shirokov is a very good player but last season Zenit signalled the end of his career with them by sending him out on loan to FK Krasnador & then releasing him at the end of his contract.

He has been very unfortunate with injury, was unlucky to miss out on the WC too as Copello indicated that he would probably have captained the Russian team had he been fit.

To answer your question though, I don't think you can consider him a safe 90. Spartak Moscow snapped him up quickly enough but they did not qualify for any European competition this season. The next Russian review is due in Feb/March but Shirokov is unlikley to return to first team football until after the RPL winter break so it won't surprise me to see him get a -1. But I hope I am wrong.

hi guys.

i have a question for you:o

would be wise to sell marko devic now that is fighting for some playing time and is set to leave the club? :o

Hi Phil, to be honest I would sell Devic unless you want to wait to see if he moves to a bigger club. He only played a bit-part in Ukraine's WC qualification campaign and didn't even make the squad for the recent friendly against Moldova.

Rubin brought in a new manager at the beginning of the year and he went on record as saying that he wants to develop youth players, particularly those of Russian descent & that all his senior foreign players can leave. The truth is probably that the club is no longer investing money and he has been told to downsize the team.

In either case it would seem that Devic is not considered part of Rubin's longer term plans & so I would move him on if you can make a profit.

Akinfeev to 89 please.For real' date=' how he can still be rated 91 is beyond me.[/quote']

He's making a lot of poor mistakes lately, that is true. He's not at the same level he used to be. He needs to drop, imo to 90, 89 is probably too harsh for now.

CSKA MOSCOW

Alan Dzagoev -

played 2 full RPL matches this season (+ 5 starts + 2 substitute appearances)

No minutes in the Champions League

1 full Euro Qualifying match

61 minutes during the 2014WC

Keeps his 90 rating

Sergey Ignashevich -

Played every minute in the RPL this season

Played every minute in the Champions League

Played every minute of the Euro Qualifiers

Played every minute during the 2014WC

Drops from 89 to 88

The only other difference???? Oh yeah, Ignashevich is 35 years old and Dzagoev is 24.

Good to see the youth obsession is alive and well. ;)

I rest my case.

CSKA MOSCOW

Alan Dzagoev -

played 2 full RPL matches this season (+ 5 starts + 2 substitute appearances)

No minutes in the Champions League

1 full Euro Qualifying match

61 minutes during the 2014WC

Keeps his 90 rating

Sergey Ignashevich -

Played every minute in the RPL this season

Played every minute in the Champions League

Played every minute of the Euro Qualifiers

Played every minute during the 2014WC

Drops from 89 to 88

The only other difference???? Oh yeah' date=' Ignashevich is 35 years old and Dzagoev is 24.

Good to see the youth obsession is alive and well. ;)

I rest my case.[/quote']

Just because he didn't drop today it doesn't mean he won't drop at all mate.

Be patient, I believe Dzagoev will lose 90 soon enough.

Riferimento: Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Be patient' date=' I believe Dzagoev will lose 90 soon enough.[/quote']

I think he will keep 90 for now because he is the best russian class player after Akinfeev ;)

I'd say Zenit player' ratings are too high IMO.

Remember CSKA won last 2 RPL...

Re: Riferimento: Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

I think he will keep 90 for now because he is the best russian class player after Akinfeev ;)

Obviously you haven't seen any match from the Rus league otherwise you'd know that Akinfeev is doing awful performances this year, he will even lose his pos in Russian NT from Lodygin B).

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Obviously you haven't seen any match from the Rus league otherwise you'd know that Akinfeev is doing awful performances this year' date=' he will even lose his pos in Russian NT from Lodygin B).[/quote']

I know Jamichel, Akinfeev is doing bad with NT and in Ch.L. matches but he is very solid in RPL matches. I think he will play as starter for Russia yet.

But I see that all CSKA CB aren't performing good (Ignashevich drop -1) and I want to repeat CSKA won last 2 RPL and his player's average ratings are lower than Zenit SP's average.

In CSKA there are only one 91 rp and two 90 rp and five 89 rp;

In Zenit there are three 91 rp and two 90 rp and three 89 rp.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Obviously you haven't seen any match from the Rus league otherwise you'd know that Akinfeev is doing awful performances this year' date=' he will even lose his pos in Russian NT from Lodygin B).[/quote']

I think Anton was tongue in cheek when he mentioned Akinfeev.. Anyway, you are quite right about him being awful and soon to be Russia's No2 GK.

As for Dzagoev,,, I have no objection if SM/SW believe that the league should be downgraded and player ratings reduced accordingly. But if that is to be the case then some consistency is required and not just dropping the older players and let the younger players stay as they are.

I half think that they left Dzagoev because, at his age, there is a good possibility that he will move on to better things. However, his rating should be based on his actual situation not a hypothetical one.

Rant finished :)

Be patient' date=' I believe Dzagoev will lose 90 soon enough.[/quote']

Soon enough? There are two reviews a season, and the Russian next one will be at the end of the current season considering it has just been done, so that's almost a year for Dzagoev to hold onto his false rating. Reviews should be made every 3 months or 3-4x a season. This current rating system is a joke.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

I know Jamichel' date=' Akinfeev is doing bad with NT and in Ch.L. matches but he is very solid in RPL matches. I think he will play as starter for Russia yet.

But I see that all CSKA CB aren't performing good (Ignashevich drop -1) and I want to repeat CSKA won last 2 RPL and his player's average ratings are lower than Zenit SP's average.

In CSKA there are only one 91 rp and two 90 rp and five 89 rp;

In Zenit there are three 91 rp and two 90 rp and three 89 rp.[/quote']

All 3 91 rated Zenit players are world class and deserved their ratings even before joining Russian League. No reason to drop them as they are doing nicely. Hulk, Witsel and Garay, three amazing players, imo the best ones in the league, and also very important in their National Teams. There's nothing wrong with these ratings i believe.