Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

kitey

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Dario Srna to 90?? Really? SM really hates 30+ rated players. What for Srna gets this -1? He plays exactly like last season, he's still main player for Shakhtar and Croatia, even his last game with Shakhtar in CL was more than good!

So, can anyone tell me one reason(except his age) for this -1?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysi

All 3 91 rated Zenit players are world class and deserved their ratings even before joining Russian League. No reason to drop them as they are doing nicely. Hulk' date=' Witsel and Garay[/b'], three amazing players, imo the best ones in the league, and also very important in their National Teams. There's nothing wrong with these ratings i believe.

No doubt about this, but CSKA won, Zenit didn't :rolleyes:

Dario Srna to 90?? Really? SM really hates 30+ rated players. What for Srna gets this -1? He plays exactly like last season' date=' he's still main player for Shakhtar and Croatia, even his last game with Shakhtar in CL was more than good!

So, can anyone tell me one reason(except his age) for this -1?[/quote']

sad isnt it. Looks like the whole of Ukraine and Russia got mainly downgraded.

Was bit disappointed with some of the small risers ie Kravets, Ordets, Babenko.. could/SHOULD of had a couple extra points.

Dario Srna to 90?? Really? SM really hates 30+ rated players. What for Srna gets this -1? He plays exactly like last season' date=' he's still main player for Shakhtar and Croatia, even his last game with Shakhtar in CL was more than good!

So, can anyone tell me one reason(except his age) for this -1?[/quote']

League got capped at 90 simple as that

Remember that still leaves him as the best Shakhtar player (which isn't right in itself) and joint best player in the league

League got capped which is fair enough. Greek league took a hammering too.

There is a lot of inconsistency though, especially with the Russian league.

I don't like to moan, because I appreciate that the ratings are done by people that probably give up their free time to do a thankless task, but it does look as though age has been a major consideration in the recent reviews.

Yet somehow one team from that league that took a hammering has managed to beat Spanish & Italian champions this season.Irony :rolleyes:

Ha-ha, yes absolutely!!

Same for CSKA. Punished in the ratings but yet they still managed to peg the habitual CL flops from Manchester back to a 2-2 draw.

Although of course Pellegrini was blaming the empty stadium, his poor boys were cold (he didn't know that it gets cold in Russia ????) and just about everything but himself.

Ha-ha' date=' yes absolutely!!

Same for CSKA. Punished in the ratings but yet they still managed to peg the habitual CL flops from Manchester back to a 2-2 draw.

Although of course Pellegrini was blaming the empty stadium, his poor boys were cold (he didn't know that it gets cold in Russia ????) and just about everything but himself.[/quote']

Laughing my a$$ off at last nights result in the CL.

Would love to hear what Pellegrini was blaming this time hahahahaha..

After CSKA's "downgrading" in the ratings I await to see what happens to the Manchester flops? Lets hope for some consistency haha!

Laughing my a$$ off at last nights result in the CL.

Would love to hear what Pellegrini was blaming this time hahahahaha..

After CSKA's "downgrading" in the ratings I await to see what happens to the Manchester flops? Lets hope for some consistency haha!

The fact is Russia and Ukraine leagues lie 7th and 8th in Europe' date=' Ukraine may drop to 9th behind Holland next year.

[url']http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/[/url]

The fact is Russia and Ukraine leagues lie 7th and 8th in Europe' date=' Ukraine may drop to 9th behind Holland next year.

[url']http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/[/url]

Yes I know. But going by the last two games between CSKA Moscow and Man city it would seem that CSKA are doing all they can to take the Russian league up in the UEFA rankings whilst City are doing all they can to take the EPL down :D

Plus when a manager blames an empty stadium and the cold for a poor result and then loses against the same team with a full stadium in a mild climate then he was either lying or he genuinely doesn't know what he is doing.

FERNANDES' date=' Mário D(RC) 24 88 is he 90+ player

KOKORIN, Aleksandr AM,F(LC) 23 89 can he get 90

MIRZOV, Reziuan M(LC) 21 76 any raise and keep/sell

YARMOLENKO, Andriy AM,F(RL) 25 89 can he get 90

thhanks[/quote']

Fernandes possibly to 89 if CSKA retain the RPL and have a good run in the CL.

Kokorin to stay at 89.

Mirzov +2 to 78

Yarmolenko to stay at 89.

HI.

PLease could somebody tell me if Dmytro Nepogodov of Poltava is likely to rise? Surely he is due a +2 / 3.

said to you mate, he wont. forget his minutes last season now they are irrelevant he is not the first XI keeper any more.

80 rated for a mid table side is fair enough. last season was only is 1st 'full' season with a decetn amount of apperances as a top flight keeper, seems to have been a 2nd string/backup his whole career.

trade him for Mykyta Shevchenko, seems to be on the way up

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering what is Serhiy SYDORCHUK potential. He is playing regurlarly for Dynamo and is getting international gametime too. Can he get a similar level to Yarmolenko and Konoplyanka? :) Thanks for any help

Had never heard of this player but noticed he scored a couple for Ukraine to. He's not been picked up in a lot of my GWs would be interesting to know more about him.

• 3 weeks later...

Mainly for people who watch Russian fooball (If any)

Good to see Romulo fully fit after that long injury and playing on a regular basis. Just wondered how he was playing and the reports linking him to Arsenal + Barcelona are true (Read the Arsenal rumour about a month ago) and how likely is he to leave in January?

Mainly for people who watch Russian fooball (If any)

Good to see Romulo fully fit after that long injury and playing on a regular basis. Just wondered how he was playing and the reports linking him to Arsenal + Barcelona are true (Read the Arsenal rumour about a month ago) and how likely is he to leave in January?

Yes he is playing pretty well and keeping a consistent place in the Spartak starting 11. That's why I too was after him in our GW. Also played in an international friendly recently I think.

A little injury prone but young enough to overcome that. I too heard that Arsenal were interested in him but how true or how serious it is I don't know.

Re: Riferimento: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Rondon: Are there many chance to +1? thank you :)

Not atm. He hasnt scored in the league since September 24th. Not prolific enough to rise yet and with Zenit out of the CL (And the down grade of Russia) it will take something very good to reach 90 in that league now. He has the capablity in the future though. Has 1 goal in 3 at senior level which is a decent return, just needs to get back on form.

Re: Riferimento: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Yes he is playing pretty well and keeping a consistent place in the Spartak starting 11. That's why I too was after him in our GW. Also played in an international friendly recently I think.

A little injury prone but young enough to overcome that. I too heard that Arsenal were interested in him but how true or how serious it is I don't know.

Not in the near future' date=' mate. Rondón should score more often, in order to get that rise.[/quote']

Any thoughts on Sydorchuk?