Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

kitey

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Sorry Mate' date=' I only know the Russian league. Can't help with the Ukrainian. Maybe Pedro can help you??[/quote']

Haha, I'm far from being an expert in the Russian and Ukranian leagues, mate. :D My "Rondón opinion" was purely based on stats.

Is it true that russian teams are going to have to firesale their foreign players due to the economy' date=' and that less-funded teams will essentially collapse?[/quote']

I have no clue, mate. Maybe Nico will be able to help you. :P

As for Sydorchuk (never seen him play), I can make an assessment based on stats. They look pretty average and he got a +1, less than 2 months ago.

He shouldn't be an extraordinary player and I believe he's gonna keep his current rating for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Is Shirokov safe at 90? Should I be looking to sell? I received an £11m offer.

Sorry, I wouldn't consider Shirokov safe at 90. In fact, with the downgrading of the RPL, I was quite surprised he didn't drop during the recent review.

It is probably only his injury and keeping his place in the NT that SM gave him the benefit of the doubt.

However, it might be a while before Russia gets reviewed again (especially now the league is on winter break until March) so his 90 might be okay short term so there is no need to rush and sell him too hastily unless you have a good offer.

When you consider that Sergey Ignashevich has played every single minute for Champions CSKA, played every single minute in the UCL, played every single minute during Russia's WC campaign (noted by several commentators how he often covered up for Skipper Berezutsky's defensive mistakes) but had his rating dropped to 88 as a result then I would say that the rest of Russia's 90 rated players are on borrowed time.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Igor Denisov also get a -1 & Akinfeev is an 89 rated GK at best. Alan Dzagoev will probably keep his 90 because he has potential and because SM don't usually drop younger players easily.

Sorry' date=' I wouldn't consider Shirokov safe at 90. In fact, with the downgrading of the RPL, I was quite surprised he didn't drop during the recent review.

It is probably only his injury and keeping his place in the NT that SM gave him the benefit of the doubt.

However, it might be a while before Russia gets reviewed again (especially now the league is on winter break until March) so his 90 might be okay short term so there is no need to rush and sell him too hastily unless you have a good offer.

When you consider that Sergey Ignashevich has played every single minute for Champions CSKA, played every single minute in the UCL, played every single minute during Russia's WC campaign (noted by several commentators how he often covered up for Skipper Berezutsky's defensive mistakes) but had his rating dropped to 88 as a result then I would say that the rest of Russia's 90 rated players are on borrowed time.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Igor Denisov also get a -1 & Akinfeev is an 89 rated GK at best. Alan Dzagoev will probably keep his 90 because he has potential and because SM don't usually drop younger players easily.[/quote']

Cheers, I reckon I'll sell him as a team bidded £18m for him. I just bought Gabi in for the same amount lol

• 5 months later...

What are the chances of konoplyanka rising then ? Does he deserve a +1 after a great europa campaign for dinipro and also doing well at international stage ? If yarmolenko can get it for ukraine is it fair to say he should too ? I know he might be moving this summer hopefully to a bigger league anyway which might help his cause..

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Rostov rises? I've done these on stats and what I've read so far. Wish they could win the league but tough now.

Dzhanaev +3 to 86

Navas +1 to 88

Novoseltsev +1 to 86

Bastos +2 to 87

Margasov +3 to 86

Poloz +1 to 86

Gatcan +1 to 87

Mogilevets +1 to 86

Kalachev +1 to 86 (plus position change  to D,DM,M®,AM(RLC))

Kanga +1 to 86

Bukharov +1 to 86

Azmoun +1 to 85

Roteneberg +5 to 83

Azmoun is on fire at the moment. Scoring freely for country and club.

5 in 4 for Rostov! Really hope they win the league. Come on Russian Leicester!

The whole Rostov first team was dope tested after their win over Dinamo Moscow the other day after press rumours they have been using meldonium. That might explain something lol!

He's got them CL football!!! Amazing stuff.. Is that 6 goals in 5 games? What a run of form he's on. Come on rostov! One more game and hope CSKA lose

Amazing, tough to win from here but CSKA play Krasnodar who are fighting for EL and Rostov play Ural who are mid-table. Hoping for a final miracle!

He's got them CL football!!! Amazing stuff.. Is that 6 goals in 5 games? What a run of form he's on. Come on rostov! One more game and hope CSKA lose

Yep it's an amazing turnaround. Even if CSKA draw and Rostov win it will be enough to give them the title because of their head to head record (in RPL head to head record counts before overall goal difference).

Shame that Rostov are being hampered with the drug allegations, have no money and now UEFA are getting on their backs regarding financial fair play rules.

Seems someone somewhere is determined that they won't be in the champions league next season :(