Car insurance

chelsea1992

Re: Car insurance

i bought a 94 corsa on friday and need to find a insurance company that will insure it for 1 day so my mum can drive it back as i have work....

does anyone no of a company that will insure it for 1 day?

cheers!

Tell her you've insured it for her, make her drive it back without being insured.

You only live once. :D;)

That sounds funny, but you sound serious. Anyway, here in the U.S. the dirty insurance companies wouldnt touch that deal..they would look at it as what is the worst dollar amount of damage to vehicles or loss of life this dudes mome could cause in 1 day in worst case senario, so that would be your charge for the day if they would do it. It would be cheaper and easier to just go rent a car for her for the day.

yh but i actually need to get my car back... one company quoted me £30.89 for the day but then as soon as they realised it wasnt worth their 1500 valuation they wouldnt touch it :/

i need to get it back as its in a area where vehcles get vandalised plus i need to sort out stuff for its next mot...

got it sorted shes got a quote for £185 for the year... so shes gonna be insured for the year with me as a named driver (cheaper than me as a sole driver) then when the cover runs out i insure it for myself.... so either way the corsas coming home for the first proper check over....