English Championship 7046 Match Reports/Transfer Gossip Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Match Report/Tranfer Gossip Thread

DIVISION 3 REVIEW- MATCHDAY 11- PT 1

A 1-0 win at Birmingham City saw Aldershot Town stay in pole position in Division Three. There were only ten minutes left to play when Guilavogui pounced for The Shots.

Brighton and Hove Albion stay second after coming out on top with a 4-3 win at home to Colchester United. Schneiderlin,Jantschke,Beck and Dzyuba scored for Albion with Djourou,Schelotto and Denilson hitting the net for United.

Shrewsbury Town are up to third after dismantling Chesterfield 6-1. Kalou and Choupo-Moting both scored twice for the Shrews with Kane and Gueye also getting in on the act. Nordtveit scored for Chesterfield.

Newcastle United find themselves down to fourth place after losing 3-1 at home to Reading. Ibrahimovic gave the Magpies the lead but Kramer equalised to make it 1-1 at the break. Mbodji and Kongolo added the other two Reading goals in the second period.

Coventry City are up to fifth with a 2-0 win at home to Norwich City who are down to sixth. Ronaldinho got both goals for Coventry within a minute of each other in the second half.

DIVISION 3 REVIEW- MATCHDAY 11- PT 2

QPR lost 3-2 at home to Gillingham. Fullkrug and El Arabi scored for Rangers but it wasn't enough as Suarez,Kiyotake and Kachunga found the net for the Gills.

Rochdale were 2-1 winners in their home match with Doncaster Rovers. Taison put Dale in front but Ibisevic levelled the score three minutes before the interval. Doumbia got the winner for Rochdale with fifty minutes on the clock.

Shorpe United won 3-2 at home to Plymouth Argyle. Boselli,Fernandez and Sosa scored for United with Gardner and Bamford netting for the Pilgrims.

Barnsley were beaten 1-0 at home by Exeter City. An Adriano penalty after twenty minutes won the match for Exeter.

Wolverhampton Wanderers went down 1-0 at home to Yeovil Town. There were nine minutes left when Barreto popped up to score for Yeovil.

DIVISION 3 REVIEW- MATCHDAY 12- PT 1

A 2-2 draw at Plymouth Argyle was enough to see Brighton and Hove Albion take over at the top of the table. Sanchez gave Albion an early lead but they went behind when Bamford and Hendrick scored for Plymouth. Bacca got the all important equaliser for Brighton with two minutes left of the match.

Third placed Shrewsbury Town won 1-0 at Aldershot Town to send the former leaders into second place. Tosic scored for the Shrews in the first half.

Norwich City moved up to fourth place with a 3-1 win at home to Shorpe United. Ebert scored two of the Canaries goals with Frei also on target. Derijck scored for Shorpe.

Gillingham are up to fifth after winning 1-0 in their home game with Coventry City. A twenty fourth minute goal from Cani earned the three points.

Newcastle United slumped to a 4-0 defeat at Exeter City and drop to sixth in the league. Adriano was a two goal hero for City with Biabiany and Wernbloom adding to the scoreline.

DIVISION 3 REVIEW- MATCHDAY 12- PT 2

Reading were beaten 2-1 at home by Birmingham City. Dongou gave the Royals the lead but Menez and Lingard hit back for Birmingham.

Barnsley were 1-0 victors in the Yorkshire Derby at Doncaster Rovers. Pandev won the bragging rights for the Tykes with a goal after just two minutes.

Chesterfield drew 1-1 at home to QPR. Zuber put the Hoops in front but the lead only lasted a minute before Sigurdsson equalised for the Spireites.

Yeovil Town had a 1-0 win at home to Rochdale. Erkin got the winner after fifty eight minutes.

Colchester United won 2-0 at home to Wolverhampton Wanderers. The game was over in the first eleven minutes when Stoch and Agirretxe netted for Colchester.

DIVISION 3 REVIEW- MATCHDAY 13- PT 1

League leaders Brighton and Hove Albion won 1-0 at home to Norwich City who are down to sixth after this defeat. Sanchez got the winner for Brighton after eight minutes.

Aldershot Town stay second after a 1-0 win away at QPR. Theophile- Catherine scored for the shots in the second half.

Third placed Shrewsbury Town suffered a shock 3-0 home defeat to Reading. Geis,Kramer and Garcia were on the scoresheet for the Royals.

Gillingham moved up to fourth place with a 2-0 win at Shorpe United. Second half goals from Suarez and Cani won the match for the Gills.

Birmingham City are up in fifth spot after they won 2-0 at home to Exeter City. Lingard scored a second half brace for Birmingham.

DIVISION 3 REVIEW- MATCHDAY 13- PT 2

Coventry City were beaten 1-0 at home by Chesterfield. Sigurdsson got the winner two minutes before the interval.

Barnsley lost their home match with Yeovil Town 4-2. Kuyt struck twice for the Glovers with Vucinic and Maicon also netting. Pandev and Alex were on target for the Tykes.

Doncaster Rovers came out on top 2-0 at Newcastle United.A twelfth minute penalty from Ibisevic set them on their way with Sobiech adding the killer second goal just before the half hour mark.

Plymouth Argyle were well beaten 4-1 at home by Colchester United. Caicedo and Jurado helped themselves to two goals each for United with Carroll getting the consolation for the Pilgrims.

Rochdale lost 2-0 at home to Wolverhampton Wanderers. Toivonen got both goals for Wolves,one in each half.

WOULD THE REAL DOM PLEASE STAND UP!

Liverpool manager SMH has questioned what has happened to Mr.Ladouche a.ka the self-proclaimed Peoples Champion as I am sure we have all noticed he has been a little ........... well lets say quirkier than usual?

I have tried to work out what may have happened to him, my theories include:

HonedNotClonedLogo.jpg

Has he been cloned and replaced?

alien-abduction-9118176.jpg

Abducted by aliens and still suffering from all that probing?

Papa_Shango_2.139155113_std_display_image.jpg?1311955999

Is he under the spell of a vodoo witchdoctor from his pre-season trip to Haiti?

life-scientology-page1.jpg

Has he joined Scientology and now just a puppet for the master?

I for one hope he returns to normal sooner rather than later as these niceties are not so nice, please Dom wake up and smell the coffee as your arrogance and misguided optimism were your best qualities!

Key Cog In The Leeds Machine Has To Leave

Leeds United fans waved goodbye to a clearly emotional Jese Rodriguez as his loan spell with the Yorkshire side was cut short in order for Sunderland to complete a deal for soon to be bench warmer Yacine Brahimi.

It is not the first time Sunderland have hindered Leeds progress after having a deal for Hugo Lloris all but finalised to then have it taken away from them in the last few moments, and this latest episode could well crush any relations that may have remained between the 2 clubs

48339.jpg

Jese will now play his football at Bristol Rovers, and having starred in a Leeds shirt it is a shame the deal has taken place just 13 league games in, and even more gut wrenching for Leeds manager Joe Robinson and the Leeds fans is that it happens just days before the crucial clash with table topping Sheffield United.

Joe Robinson:

Obviously we are gutted to be losing the lad. He's been a brilliant player for us and nearly took us to the play offs last season. I was just about to hit the sack before I got a text to tell me that Jese had to return to Sunderland to complete a move, I was caught completely unawares by it and before I knew it that was him gone. The chairman isn't too pleased and I'm sure after the LLoris incident too this could well mean we will not be entertaining any negotiations with Sunderland in future.

The Spaniard thanked the club and it's supporters for their continued support in his time at the club, and that he wished he could continue the push to take Leeds back to the Premier League. Instead he will now be competing in the bottom tier for mid table Rovers, something that will really hurt the ambitions of the Jese.

Jese was quoted as saying

The Leeds fans have been amazing in my time here. I am looking forward to my new club but at the same time I'm very upset to leave, and also at this point of the season. The staff and players are brilliant people and I'm sure this great club can make it back to the Premiership

484357189-the-crest-of-sunderland-fc-is-seen-on-the-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXrmWc9zP9a3eoIoXOF9cnewnc9qW5yABa%2Bq53ajNu3Yj

Yacine Brahimi's place at Sunderland awaits him.....the bench

fulhamnights.gif

Has Latouche lost the plot?!

The Liverpool manager and long time friend has questions Dominic Latouches mentality lately as the self proclaimed peoples champion and the arrogant one to which latouche has always said has become nice , gentle and respectful to every manager since his new change has not become angry at all.

Im very perplexed that I have to be talking about this ' date=' I very much respect Daniel's opinion but my change of outlook is simply because I want to focus completely on myself and my team and I want to show people im a very nice man and want to bring positivity to what is a cut throat business. I don't want friends but im not willing to make enemies and will not be entertaining. I will keep spreading positivity and focus 100% on my Fulham. Starting tonight with a trip to Carlisle. [/quote']

fulhamnights.gif

Latouche says the end is near?!

A besumed press conference watched Latouche answer more questions about his change of outlook and the once arrogant and aggressive young manager is a shell of himself as he looked nervous and something has visably snapped inside him.

Im here today to talk about life after football ' date=' Managing Fulham has been a great part of my life and I will keep trying to the very end. Ive made a lot of enemies which im trying to set right before its too late as at the end of the day I respect every good manager in England and praise what they do. As regards for Fulham I feel the end is coming , Fulham will be reborn when they start all over again and will be challenging for the league moreso than they are doing now. I want myself to be happy , my players to be happy and I want the club to progress forward which it is doing and If I feel when I cant do it anymore then decisions will be made. [/quote']

DIVISION 3 REVIEW- MATCHDAY 14- PT 1

Top dogs Brighton and Hove Albion were stunned when they were well beaten at fourth placed Gillingham 4-1. Suarez hit a hat trick for the Gills with Cani also weighing in with a goal. Sorg scored for Albion.

Second placed Aldershot Town went down 2-1 at home to Coventry City. Bojan got both Coventry goals with Insigne netting for the Shots.

Third placed Shrewsbury Town had a comfortable away day at Exeter City where they ran out 4-0 victors. Dragovic got a brace for the Shrews with Tosic and Kalou also on target.

Birmingham City stay fifth in the table after a 2-1 win at Doncaster Rovers. Lingard got both City goals in a two minute spell in the second half with Marlos managing to sandwich a goal for Doncaster between these two strikes.

Sixth placed Norwich City won 3-2 at home to Plymouth Argyle. Frei,Guerrero and Erding scored for the Canaries with Nugent and Mcmanaman netting for Plymouth.

DIVISION 3 REVIEW- MATCHDAY 14- PT 2

Chesterfield won 3-2 at home to Shorpe United. Sigurdsson,Smith and Dos Santos scored for the Spireites with Boselli grabbing both of the Shorpe goals.

Yeovil Town were 3-1 winners in their home match with Newcastle United. Maicon,Berbatov and Vucinic had the Glovers three in front before Ibrahimovic got one back for the Magpies.

Reading won easily at home to QPR 4-0. Two goals from Oliveira and further strikes from Mbodji and Calhanoglu saw off the challenge of the struggling Hoops.

Wolverhampton Wanderers recorded a 1-0 win at home to Barnsley. Bradley got the winner for Wolves after fifty five minutes.

Colchester United were beaten 2-0 at home by Rochdale. Palacio got Dale off to a great start when he scored from the spot with only a minute played. Farfan got the killer goal twenty four minutes later.

DIVISION 3 REVIEW- MATCHDAY15- PT 1

Aldershot Town went back to the summit of the division with a 2-0 win at Shorpe United. Two first half goals from Herrera did the trick for Aldershot.

Brighton and Hove Albion are down to second after being held 1-1 at home by Chesterfield. An eleventh minute own goal from Bisavec gave Chesterfield the lead but Elias levelled for Brighton.

Gillingham are up to third place with a 1-1 draw at Plymouth Argyle. Cani scored first for the Gills with Nugent equalising from the penalty spot for the Pilgrims.

Norwich City are up to fourth place with a 4-0 win at home to Colchester United. Seleznyov,Ebert,Erding and Fernandes scored for the Canaries.

Yeovil Town won 3-0 at Birmingham City to go into fifth place. Kaboul got the opener for the Glovers with Mauri adding the other two goals in the second half.

Shrewsbury Town are down to sixth after losing 1-0 at home to Doncaster Rovers. Okazaki got the winner for Rovers after fifty five minutes.

A pulsating game at Newcastle United saw Wolverhampton Wanderers run out 3-2 winners. Ibrahimovic scored twice for the Magpies but it wasn't enough as goals from Doyle,Mariano and Lemina won the match for Wolves.

Neither side could break the deadlock as Coventry City drew 0-0 at home to Reading.

Barnsley won 3-1 T home to Rochdale. Palombo got a brace for the Tykes with Barrios adding to the scoreline. Farfan scored for Rochdale.

QPR were beaten 2-0 at home by Exeter City. Second half goals from Damasceno and Saivet won the points for Exeter.

Yarmolenko signs for Aldershot!

1387621543.jpg

Aldershot managed to pick up Yarmolenko from Wolves last week. It was a great deal for the club and fans were delighted with the new signing! Yarmolenko is an amazing skilled player, he can beat his opponents easily with his dribbling skills, and he has a deadly left foot, able to score beautiful goals and also to assist his teammates. He's having a tremendous season for Dynamo Kiev and should be in line for a rise to 90 pretty soon!

Ukranian Sweet Conection at Aldershot!

Yarmolenko will meet his fellow country man Konoplyanka here at Aldershot. These two guys are Ukraine's best players and they are two of the most exciting players to watch out there, with all their criativity and skill. Fans will certainly enjoy their partnership at Aldershot!

yarmolenko_i_konoplyanka.jpg

It's gonna be wonderfull to see Konoplyanka & Yarmolenko playing together

9qfnsp.jpg

Former Croatia World Cup Winner Returns.

On 9th March, the Barnsley Football Club announced in the return of former Coventry, and Croatian International manager, Mathew Paleka. It became clear to the board after several poor results and a lack of financial stability, that a new era is needed to be installed at Oakwell. A surprise return of Mathew Paleka, is what was needed to ensure a sign of relief for the fans.

Paleka also enjoyed a decorated playing career, most notably with Bolton Wanderers, Hajduk Split and Zader, as well as representing Croatia on the international stage.

The extensive list of high calibre applicants demonstrated how those candidates viewed the opportunity to manage the club, even in its present midtable position .

Following a process of first and second interviews with a shortlist of initial candidates, a unanimous decision was taken by board.

The club are delighted and excited to appoint Mathew Paleka. He brings with him experience at the highest level and an infectious enthusiasm to take the club forward. He will officially took charge of the Barnsley team from Monday morning in the run up to our upcoming home game against Birmingham City, wednesday night.
barnsley-oakwell-64064-835896_613x460.jpg

(Home time for Paleka)

Paleka, had a few words to say on his return to English football.
" I am ever so grateful to return to English football, and to a club of all sorts of History... I won't bore you for to long, and jump straight into my goals for the club. Firstly, debts must be paid off, before any manoeuvring in the market occurs. I've had a look at my first team squad in training and have seen the attitude of many of the players. I have sold three players in my first day of appointment, two are set to leave once there medical goes through. Defoe and Barrios are players of high quality, however, there age is a major concern for our squad. Finally, i have announced Corluka as club captain, simply due to his leadership and the relationship we share together."

DSC03229-1-620x350.jpg

(Paleka at his first press conference)

DIVISION 3 REVIEW- MATCHDAY 18- PT 1

Shrewsbury Town moved into first place with a 1-0 away at Rochdale. Darida got the winner for the Shrews after seventy three minutes.

Brighton and Hove Albion drop to second after going down 3-2 at Exeter City who move to sixth place. Biabiany scored twice for City with Ekici adding the other. Elias and Bacca scored for Brighton.

Norwich City lost ground and dropped to third after drawing 1-1 at Aldershot Town who also dropped down the table to fourth. Insigne scored in the opening minute for Aldershot with Fernandes equalising for the Canaries just after the half hour.

Wolverhampton Wanderers are up to fifth place with a 3-1 win at home to QPR. Rowe scored twice for Wolves with Doherty also getting his name on the scoresheet. Fuentes netted for QPR.

Barnsley were beaten 2-0 at home by Birmingham City. Goals in either half from Menez and John won the match for the Blues.

DIVISION 3 REVIEW- MATCHDAY 18- PT 2

Chesterfield were held to a 0-0 draw at home by Gillingham.

Yeovil Town shared the points with Coventry City after a 2-2 draw. Barreto and Vukojevic were on target for Yeovil with Hamouma and Shatov netting for Coventry.

Reading were beaten 3-0 at home by Plymouth Argyle. A first half goal from Arfield set the Pilgrims on the way with Nugent and Mee adding further goals in the second half.

Colchester United played out a 1-1 draw at home to Newcastle United. Agirretxe put Colchester ahead with Evra levelling the match for the Magpies.

Doncaster Rovers were 1-0 winners in their home match with Shorpe United. Okazaki got the Rovers winner after twenty minutes.

ESPN_HD.png

Breaking News:
Jürgen Klinsmann hits the sacks, Paleka takes over.

U.S. Soccer moved quickly to name a replacement for fired coach Jürgen Klinsmann, announcing Paleka's hiring Friday. The former standout player and coach for the Croatian national team will be a familiar name to all, given that he previously won the world cup with his beloved home nation, croatia.

The U.S Federation had this to say...

"We are excited to have Paleka as the head coach of our Men's National Team,"
U.S. Soccer president Sunil Gulati said in a statement. "
He is a highly accomplished player and coach with the experience and knowledge to advance the program. Paleka has had success in many different areas of the game, and we look forward to the leadership he will provide on and off the field."

It was not too long ago, Paleka came out of retirement, taking up the debt-ridden Barnsley FC. Sudden changes were made within his first week of appointment, only to lose his first game to divisional rivals, Birmingham, ensuring a more difficult time ahead for Paleka.

Paleka is expected to deliver the needs of the fans, move up the qualifying table and go to the world cup. The fans have expressed there anger towards Klinsmann, stating that his current job is not up to scratch, regardless of his last world cup in Brazil.

Paleka's first job consisted of selecting his team to face second place Tunisia next friday.

]

ussf-628x130.jpg

The squad as it stands is, and is subject to change:

Goalkeepers:

Tim Howard (Hartlepool United)

Brad Guzan (Portland Timbers)

Defenders:

Fabian Johnson (Gillingham)

Geoff Cameron (FC Dallas)

John Anthony Brooks (Manchester United)

Eric Lichaj (Southampton)

Timothy Chandler (Hartlepool United)

Midfielders:

Jermaine Jones © (New England Revolution)

Maurice Edu (Philadelphia Union)

Daniel Williams (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim)

Deandre Yedlin (Nottingham Forrest)

Michael Bradley (Los Angeles Galaxy)

Sacha Kljestan (RSC Anderlecht)

Alejandro Bedoya (FC Nantes)

Mik Diskerud (Rosenborg BK)

Fowards:

Client Dempsey (Hartlepool United)

Luis Gil (Real Salt Lake)

Julian Green (Charlton Athletic)

Aron Johannsson (Manchester City)

Jozy Altidore (Toronto FC)

Juan Agudelo (New England Revolution)

DIVISION 3 REVIEW- MATCHDAY 19- PT 1

As we reach the halfway stage Norwich City have taken over at the top with a comfortable 3-0 win at home to Reading. Schieber scored two of the Canaries goals with Fernandes netting the opener.

Aldershot Town are up into second place after winning 3-2 at Gillingham. Elyounoussi gave the Gills the lead but two goals from Sow saw the Shots go in front. Albornoz scored after thirty five minutes for Gillingham to make it all square at the interval. The winning goal was eventually scored by Insigne in the fifty first minute.

Shrewsbury Town are down to third after throwing away a two goal lead to lose 3-2 at home to Barnsley. It was Ntep and Darida that had given the Shrews the lead but the Tykes hit back to win with a brace from Schwegler and one from Crisetig.

Brighton and Hove Albion lost 2-1 at home to Doncaster Rovers and slip to fourth place. Ibisevic and Okazaki had Rovers two in front before Kampl got one back for Albion.

Exeter City are up to fifth with a convincing 4-1 win away at Plymouth Argyle. Adriano,Ekici(2) and Biabiany put City four up before Arfield got a late consolation for the Pilgrims.

DIVISION 3 REVIEW- MATCHDAY 19- PT 2

Birmingham City won 3-0 at home to Newcastle United to move into sixth place in the table. Klaassen scored a first half double for City with Young adding the third in the second half.

QPR's poor season continued as they lost 3-0 at home to Rochdale and find themselves bottom of the league at the half way stage. Vietto,Gomes and Doumbia scored the Rochdale goals.

Coventry City won the Midlands derby against Wolverhampton Wanderers 4-0. Ronaldinho helped himself to a hat trick for City with Hamouma scoring the other.

Shorpe United moved off the bottom to nineteenth with a 1-0 win at home to Yeovil Town. Grassi got the winner in the second half for Shorpe.

Colchester United stay in the relegation zone despite winning 1-0 at Chesterfield. Martin was the man on target for United. The Spireites manager Glory Days left the club after this match as Arsenal came calling for his services.

DIVISION 3 REVIEW- MATCHDAY 20- PT 1

Norwich City remain top of the table with a 3-2 win away at Doncaster Rovers. Goals from Ebert and Guerrero(2) won the match for the Canaries with Ki and Marlos scoring for Rovers.

Aldershot Town won 3-0 at home to Colchester United to stay second. Sow,Insigne and N'zonzi were the men on target for the Shots. Colchester remain nineteenth.

Third placed Shrewsbury Town drew 2-2 at sixth placed Birmingham City. Choupo-Moting gave the Shrews a first half lead which lasted until well into the second half. Klaassen got Birmingham level with a penalty but two minutes later Shrewsbury were back in front when Kalou netted. It looked like that was it but with three minutes left Cerci scored to make it all square.

Fourth placed Brighton and Hove Albion lost 3-2 at Wolverhampton Wanderers. Kampl got both Brighton goals but they weren't enough as Doherty(2) and Rowe scored for Wolves.

Rochdale moved up to fifth with a 4-0 win at home to Shorpe United who find themselves bottom after this result. All the goals came in the second half from Gomes,Clasie,GBamin and Silva.

DIVISION 3 REVIEW- MATCHDAY 20- PT 2

Exeter City were beaten 4-2 at home by Gillingham. Johnson,Kiyotake,Elyounoussi and Mechele scored for the Gills with Wakaso getting the two Exeter goals.

Yeovil Town comfortably beat Plymouth Argyle 4-0. A Mauri penalty set Yeovil on the way with Maicon,Toure and Berbatov adding to the scoreline.

Barnsley lost 2-1 at home to Coventry City. Sigthorsson and Hamouma were on target for City with Bobadilla scoring for the Tykes.

Steve Alban began his tenure at Chesterfield with a 2-0 win away at Reading. Goals in either half from Llorente and Canales gave their new manager the perfect start.

QPR moved off the foot of the table with a 1-0 win at Newcastle United. El Arabi got the winning goal for Rangers after fifty four minutes.

ussf-628x130.jpg

United States Release Team Sheet.

Starting XI:

Howard (GK)

Chandler (DF)

Brooks (DF)

Cameron (DF)

Johnson (DF)

Jones (MID)

Kljestan (MID)

Bradley (MID)

Johannsson (MID)

Dempsey (FWD)

Altidore (FWD)

Subs:

Lichaj (DEF)

Yedlin (DEF)

Williams (MID)

Diskerud (MID)

Edu (MID)

Bedoya (MID)

Green (FWD)

Formation: 4-1-3-2

GK: Howard

RB: Chandler CB: Brooks CB: Cameron LB: Johnson

CDM: Jones

CAM: Kljestan CAM: Bradley CAM: Johannsson

FWD: Dempsey FWD: Altidore

Paleka manages his first international game, in over 2 years, in a must win battle. Currently sitting fourth, with 4 points behind second place Tunisa, Paleka must generate a win, if the United States have any chance of attending the world cup in Italy later this year.

four-four-two-logo.jpg

CRAIG BRAIDWOOD: " IF WE GET ANY SERIOUS OFFER FOR A PLAYER - WE'D TAKE IT."

This begins the first of a fortnightly series where managers from the setup are put to the test with questions from the public. Questions will be taken from the general public, and managers within the setup. This weeks FourFourTwo see's veteran Millwall manager and recently appointed Argentina Coach Craig Braidwood answer your questions. The well-respected manager hasn't had crazy success at the club, but has had enough to earn respect from the fans. Here are your questions answered...

What are your current ambitions with Millwall? Could you see a promotion scare?

Nicholas Fitz, Southampton

At present we aim to get up to top 10, which disappointing but better than where we are

When it comes to transfer deals, some say, you are very different to other managers in terms of players in/players out. Please explain your method?

Samantha Wills, Northampton

Our transfer policy is probably described as basic. We buy player who is priced at say £6.5m for bout £5m so after his transfer ban we can sell for profit - if he is good we keep him.

Rumours are Oscar Cardozo is on his way out being the clubs current top goal scorer? What do you make of this?

Mike Chrochin, Melbourne

Cardozo, like all players here have their price, if they do well they stay, if they dont then they are sold. if we get an serious offer for any player which we cant refuse, then we'd take it.

Could you see yourself ever leaving Millwall?

Sam Tsonidis, Lancaster

I left Millwall last season coz i thought it best for club without me as i was dragging them down so i resigned which wasn'jt easy. As soon as i was away I knew it was a mistake coz i wanted back, so i arranged with new manager to give me first option to return when he left. We did this and i got back, I will never leave them again, despite recent rumours that i had enough.

Do you ever see your self managing internationally? or will that effect your day to day life?

Pedro Santos, Barcelona

I managed BRAZIL but lost them when i left Millwall, I just took over Argentina and look forward to the challenge with them but millwall come first.

Was the lack of fan support, through the several seasons of not being promoted, could you see your self ever getting the sack?

Burek Azbudul, Besiktas

Small gates are a problem for getting cash in but it will get better with results, thats my job to get team back to DIV 3 and get support back

Some say EC7046 is losing some of it's major power in the footballing world. Is it still the finest league to play and manage in?

Ian Harris, Sydney

EC7046 is the BEST setup - in my book - and it will continue to be whoever is in it, setup is bigger than the managers or teams involved and THE setup to be in if you want a serious GW.

If we believed everything we read in the press, you lack financial stability? Could we see any new faces at Millwall?

Gary Simkins, Halifax.

We have cash probs but it never stops me getting new faces in when change is needed. I simply do a p/e with an external with a player, hence why i buy player with value higher than i pay .

In all your time in EC7046 who is the best manager(s) you have seen manage in the setup?

Callum Waltz, Tranmere

BEST manager overall in EC7046 is a tough one as I have been here since season 1 (5 games to play and i saved them from going down) Top 5 managers any order for me are: DOM, JOOLES, DAN, BEN NEWMAN, SON OF PLUTO. If i had to pick best ever its SON OF PLUTO 2nd JOOLES (sorry to others)

In contrast, who do you feel is currently the worst manager in EC7046, particularly an active manager on the fourm?

Callum Waltz, Tranmere

Worst manager ever in 7046 is Arsenal guy who resigned recently, he completely ruined them and other teams

four-four-two-logo.jpg

From his time at Millwall, Craig was then asked to choose his Ultimate XI. Some surprising faces to say the least, but Craig was ever so confident in his Ultimate XI that if he had that team currently, he could rise to places Millwall have never been.

Millwalls Ultimate XI

1225693_Millwall.jpg