English Championship 7046 Match Reports/Transfer Gossip Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Match Report/Tranfer Gossip Thread

DIVISION 4 REVIEW-MATCHDAY 38-PT 1

Champions Southampton completed their fantastic season with a comfortable 3-0 home win against Accrington who ended the season in 16th place.Balta,Abdellaoue and Yilmaz scored for the saints.

Shrewsbury were promoted after beating Brentford 3-2.Obasi got two and Labyad got one for the shrews with Stambouli and Tomasevic netting for Brentford who finish in 19th place this season.

Northampton ended the season in 3rd place and now have the lottery of the play offs after a 1-0 win at home to Colchester, who ended the season in 20th place.Rodrigo got the goal for the cobblers in the 62nd minute.

Brighton finished in 4th despite a 1-0 home defeat to Bournemouth who finish in a creditable 9th place.Eliseu got the only goal in the 6th minute as Brighton contemplate their upcoming play off match.

Southend ended up in 5th after a 1-0 win at home to Chesterfield who complete the season in 13th position.Veron scored the winner for Southend as they now prepare to face Brighton in the play off semi final.

DIVISION 4 REVIEW-MATCHDAY 38-PT 2

Heartbreak for Burton as they miss out on the play offs losing 3-1 at home to Gillingham who take their place in 6th.Clement,Prieto and Voronin got the goals that set up a semi final versus Northampton for the gills.Hoarau scored for Burton who finish 7th.

Tranmere won 4-1 at home to Bristol Rovers and end the season in 8th place.Cacau,two from Salpingidis and Obertan were the scorers for Tranmere with Oliveira getting a consolation for Bristol who finish in 15th place.

Rotherham won 3-2 at Wycombe to end in 10th spot.Pereira,Feghouli and Cris scored for United in a good away win.Wycombe's goals came from Toivonen,and Postiga as Wanderers end up in 11th place.

Dagenham drew 1-1 at home to Shorpe to end the season in 14th.Shorpe had the lead when Boselli scored but Bienvenu levelled the match with a penalty.Shorpe finish 12th.

Orient beat Swindon 3-0 to end the season in 17th and resign the robins to 18th place.Maher got two for the o's with Wellington also on target.

So that's it for another season.Good luck to the 4 play off teams and to the two promoted sides.For the rest of us,we'll do it all again next term.

"Brilliant game ends a difficult season for County" - Eller.

On Wednesday, the players of Notts County had Mr Ellers words drilled into their heads. It was simple, win or draw and County survive the drop back down to division 4, where just 2 seasons ago they were. Ellers' game plan from kick-off was simple to see, just get the win.

Thats what the Notts County lads did. By 33 minutes County were 5-0 ahead of play-off chasers Crystal Palace. By half time, Palace had pulled 2 back going down by 5 goals to 2. County's game plan immediately changed with the main intention being heavy defending. Palace needed to win the match to keep their dreams of a play-off spot alive and they certainly came back into the game. 3 goals scored in 20 minutes past County keeper Hennessey brought the nerves onto County and the once sharp defence started to crumble. But, when Kucher hit a hopeful ball up from defence, Olivier Giroud latched onto it and headed the ball to go past Consigli, the Palace goalkeeper.

1545511_w2.jpg

Kadlec gets Notts County off in the 9th minute after a great one-two with Sanchez Watt.

The end result being 6-5 was the largest in Notts County's history and it guarenteed safety, leapfrogging Reading to 16th place. Muntari, Kucher and Giroud all showed their class in the match by sporting a cool and calm approach. Muntari made Shirikov, his Crystal Palace counter-part have an awful game, picking up only a rating of 4. Kucher denied Martin of getting a better rating than just 5.

muntari_280x390_738863a.jpg

Sulley Muntari had a great game in the centre of the field.

It was a performance to be admired from Notts County, and their fans should be proud of the performance. The season has been difficult for Notts County who spent a large amount of time early on in the season in the relegation slots. Quality needs to be added, and not to mention depth if County are going to survive again.

Play-off Semi Final - Friday 27th July 2012

0,,10794~10848776,00.gif

N Power Championship

Sunderland - West Ham United

3rd Vs 6th where the winner gets a chance to play in the Play off final.One of these team will be going home disappointed.If we go by the ratings of the players,Sunderland should win this comfortably with players like Higuain,Sanchez,Buffon and Mascherano you wonder how they got relegated in the first place.Is division 1 that tough that top teams like Sunderland get relegated ? and that even today that teams like Chelsea just survived relegation.

Westham may have to ride their luck to the Premier league as they are currently the worst team in the play offs if you go by ratings.Are West Ham counting on their star striker Óscar Cardozo who has 11 goals and 13 assists.Westham have beaten Sunderland twice out of 4 games.But will history guide them to the premier league ? Find out on Friday 27th July at 8:00pm when these two sides battle it out for the Ultimate prize.I'm going for a 4-1 win for Sunderland.

Wigan Athletic - Carlisle United

Wigan take on Carlisle in the other semi final game.Carlisle have the upper hand with player ratings.But Carlisle need only one man to guide them to the Premier league and that man is the beast himself Emmanuel Adebayor with 30 goals and 21 assists and he has been scoring goals for fun in the past few seasons.But has he got more goals in him for maybe 2 more games ? I'm fully backing Ant to win and i do hope he can get to the premier league as he has done a fine Achievement.

Wigan are expecting a tough game against Carlisle and they will be no mugs about the play off semi final.It's not every season you get a chance to play in the best league in the world.The revenue can make both of these teams world beaters but they have to be both ready for the challenge ahead.I have my money on Ant.But i wish everyone the best.I think Ant can win 1-0.

N Power League 1

Derby County - Exeter City

Derby have a very good squad for division 3 and probably the best in the League 1 play offs this season.They finished 8 points behind Portsmouth who finished second so Derby had to settle for play offs at a very earlier stage.The odds are with Derby to win the play offs,but will pressure get to them and take over ? Will the smaller club take advantage of the odds and surprise the bookies ? I believe they can.

Exeter City.Can many say they were lucky to get play offs ? by getting by 1 Goal difference,if they win the play off final.Will the FA introduce that play offs should be banned out of football as 6th place normally win and 3rd place are lefted disappointed.Exeter have a tough job on their hands,as they need to over come the best team in the play offs.I expect a 2-1 win for Derby.

Millwall - Peterborough United

Craig's Millwall have come a long way to get to the play offs after not getting it for 2 season's.Will it be his year this time round.His team is very stable and with Van Nistelrooy scoring the most goals for them.Can he fire them to the Championship.If he can get them there he wont be their to help them in the Championship as he has announced his retirement in the past month and Millwall will miss him very much with the time he has spent with them on loan but football will lose a great player.

Peterborough have also come along way aswell with Daniel Hart only taking them over in December and with his first full season has got them a 5th place and a chance to play in the championship.Dan is hoping Lukaku can send them there where he has got 12 goals and 5 assists.I feel this will be a good game between 2 good managers and i think Craig will seek it on penalties after a 2-2 draw.I wish both of these managers the best of luck.

N Power League 2

Northampton Town - Gillingham

A2R Northampton is facing Jonaldinho's Gillingham.Both have made decent teams with Northampton having the best youths.But the youths wont win him the game.Can Morais Wellington score his most important goal for Northampton ? Can Northampton ever get out of division 4 ? This could be their year to impress with A2R getting depressed at his side always missing out on Automatic promotion.

Jon has certainly got a good team at his hands but it's not what players you have but it's what you do with them and how you make them play.Jon has got them 6th by GD which is their best Position in division 4 so far with Jon but can Andriy Voronin and Dmitri Sychev set up a unstoppable strike force in the play offs ? they have proved they are a good pair to play up front but the play offs has a different vibe to it with the atmosphere more tense and more exciting.Make one mistake and your promotion can be gone in a flash!

Both teams are up for this and i think this will be the game to watch in division 4 and with them watching it on score centre,can their hearts take the nerves ?.I see this being Northampton's year and them taking a 3-2 to win.

Brighton and Hove Albion - Southend United

Garry has a tough job on his hands where he has to face a decent Southend side.I feel both teams are quite even and will produce a good game.But does Garry have the advantage with having a experience shot stopper in goal ? Brad FRIEDEL at 41 has proved he has still got what it takes to play at top level and he could be the difference in the game between these two.Quite hard to see what team Garry will play with most of his players on 80% will they be fit enough to overcome Southend who have the same problem ? Player to watch is Ricardo Quaresma and Ireneusz Jelen of Brighton and Veron and Yoan Gouffran of Southend.

Johan has had good season with Southend where he reached English Shield final but finished runners up to Ahmad Rivai Huddersfield Town.But can Yohan boys get to another Final and avoid the disappointment of a another defeat.But this time it would be alot more than just a cup.This will get him League 1 football which is described as a tough division by many.So be prepared boys!. I'm going to go for a 0-0 draw with Southend winning on Penalties.But will Garry take note and try to counter!.

bournemouth.jpg

BOURNEMOUTH WILL CHALLENGE NEXT SEASON

After finishing the season 2 points below the playoff spots, Bournemouth boss Josh Harman is confident that his side can push on and build on what they have achieved. There has been many changes at Dean Court this season, with names coming in such as John Arne Riise, Djibril Cisse, Pereira Eliseu and Julien Feret.

Harman: " This season may have come a little early for us, there has been a lot of changes throughout the squad and the lads never really had time to gel. Having said that, we still only missed out on the play offs by 2 points so im more than confident that with a good pre-season behind us, we will be ready to mount a serious challenge for promotion next season "

rjMaI.jpg

Pereira Eliseu starred since joining from Malaga, scoring 8 goals in 19 games from the wing.

Cisse_2712102.jpg

Djibril Cisse came in late, managing to grab 5 goals in 9 games.

fulhamnights.gif

Latouche gives his summary starting with the Premier League

I think the Premier league has been the season to remember for a long time for me personally for finishing in the top 4 but for all fans up and down the country. I would there were plenty of exciting battles across the division the race to the top 4 had around 8 teams fighting for it ' date=' the race for the top 10 was highly contested but the best battle was indeed the fight to stay alive in the division which we all know what happened right ;) [/quote']

Latouche give's his candidates for manager of the season.

The manager of the season definately has a few contenders with SOP winning the title again ' date=' Wolves finishing off strongly and of course me :D But im not aloud to vote for myself so the manager of the season has to go Mo at Forest. He did a remarkable job of getting straight back up to the premier league with a below par squad and Inesta :P And with one of the weakest squads in the league and only coming back into the league he fully deserves this honor as my best manager in the league. [/quote']

Latouche gives his views on the most disapointing manager of the season

This was a hardly thought contest to say the least :o I think Dan malone should be considered for this as he has had a disapointing season with Liverpool and owns talent like Neur ' date=' Silva , Rooney , Ribery , Robben and just making the top 10 on the last game which is not on for a squad of that quality but they have chances of silverware. Next manager in the firing line is Ben Newman at Spurs we cannot forget this a former Premier league winning team just scraping top 10 and results like losing 4-0 at home to MK dons contributed to a terrible season but again he has a chance of silverware. These last 2 managers have had disgraceful seasons and should be ashamed of themselves :) Bail at bolton could be considered unlucky to be on my list by some as he came into it midish season but he had plenty of time plus he had a great squad so it should have been plain sailing but he changed the team too much I feel and didnt show enough effort on the tactical side and was 6 points away from relegation. But my clear winner by a country mile despite using magic to escape relegation is Aaron at chelsea. What the hell was that squad doing down there??! They have the best team in the league on paper and should be winning the title with the squad they own but were rock bottom all season long , Aaron gets credit for staying up when it seemed impossible but he wins this crown for being down there in the first place :) [/quote']

fulhamnights.gif

Latouche gives his summary of the championship

Apart from not having me in this division :P Division 2 has some of the best managers around like your old timers like Neil matterson to your upcoming managers like Anthony Maddison too. This division was a closely thought to the death and amazingly tight with 6 points separating 11th and 19th! It is very hard to get out of this division and you must be a talented manager to compete or you will get found out.

Latouche give's his candidates for manager of the season.

I think the first shoutout must go to Neil at Bury ' date=' Despite his lack of depth and apparent quality compared to most of these sides he still managed to finish closer to the playoffs and this is a testament to why he is a class act. Next up for considation is the Carlisle manager Anthony Maddison he has proven to the world since taking over 7046 as a unknown but has proven what a world class manager and squad builder he truly is , He had a great season finishing inside the playoffs and is through to the final which I speak for everyone when I say im rooting for him as he deserves a chance more than anyone to compete with the likes of me :D But there is only one man that can win this and the manager of the season is Chris Hogg at Charlton. What can I say he won the league comfortably with one of the poorer sides in the league beating the likes of Sunderland which is no mean feat! Chris was a very clever manager using the loan market to great effect by swooping for a class winger Belhanda on loan from there RIVALS Blackburn and he scored 17 goals. Charlton were built to be solid and consistent which is what you need but they had goalscorers so for all that Chris Hogg is my manager of the season. [/quote']

Latouche gives his views on the most disapointing manager of the season

This wont be too long as there are little candidates for this but im going to sadly start with the Blackburn manager Riece. I thought he disapointed all over tactically and he made blunders in the market. Amazingly from 12th spot Blackburn were the best defence in the 2nd division but they are 12th for a reason and it was there poor goalscoring which was the 2nd worst only better than 18th place Watford and top the misery off by seeing his player Belhanda scoring for fun out on loan and it was a blunder to loan the lad out but he dosent win this award. The guy who wins this award must be the most overbearing ' date=' must annoying and probably the worst tactically and his squad buliding isnt brillant either so please join in booing Razvan van Gaal! :D His consistent squad building has made his team rubbish and its not like he can change his squad around either as he has very little quality to spare apart from the first 11. And if you get a monkey from a zoo to do preston tactics you might get some better results but there is only so much abuse I can give so the worst manager in Division 2 and beyond is Razvan van Gaal [/quote']

And in a special edition of his summary latouche gives his verdict on key areas in the play off final.

I think I made it clear in my segment earlier which team I want to go through :D Carlisle have the advantage over Tactics ' date=' Goalscoring as they have the amazing adebayor , they have a better defence and the manager is better slightly better looking :D Is this a forgone conclusion? Hell no! West ham just beat sunderland somehow so they have a chance. West ham have terrific experience in Danny and Cahill who have stormed the league but ive noticed West ham dont play there strongest team and I cannot understand this. I think we as 7046 have to unite and hope Carlisle and Ant get to the big leagues :D [/quote']

Razvan: Fulham..a natural disaster

One of the worst teams in PL,Fulham can say something about Preston just because they got some luck and didnt got relegated?Eh,after a good season expect them to get relegated in next season but sadly we'll not meet them because Preston will take their place in Premier League.Fulham have the worst players I ever saw and the top starts with their Pedro Rodriguez who's probably the most useless footballer ever,not his mistake at all...Latouche,the useless manager make him to look like this.They have only have only 4 good quality players who ignore Latouche into trainings because as a coach my grandmother is much better then him .Hulk,Koscielny,Muniain and Capoue are the only who deserve some atention because they keep ignoring Latouche from start of season.Fulhan at the best is just a midtable team in Divison 2.This season they had some luck to finish so high but after a good season we'll always see a disaster..look at Chelsea.Fulham is an useless team with 1 fan...the useless Latouche.Normally would be 2 if we count their Boss but he's a declared Preston fan.Fulham deserve some peanuts because they had a good season.Fulham will never have a great GK,they're still waiting for Ochoa,actually they're waiting him from first year actually and he's as rubbish as James May.They'll never have the Preston quality for future because Preston have one of the best future teams at all but this doesnt matter as this post is dedicated to the useless Fulham.They're lucky to do 1 transfer per season and that transfer is with external sources,probably a 10k player aswell.At all..Latouche is an useless manager who never expected to finish so high in PL,actually he expected to get relegated but just wait for next season to see the show in PL when everybody will beat Fulham...Does Fulham exist?Never heard about it.

Useless!

fulhamnights.gif

Latouche laughs off Raz's comments

After Latouche gave a damning statement of Razvan's job as the preston manager and naming him the worst manager in Division 2 Raz had strong things to say back

I think I speak for every manager when I say that Razvan lad must have been blind drunk as he was talking straight from his rear end or more likely SOP's long lost vulcan son?! Thats a ugly thought! :D For him to say im a rubbish manager is laughable I admit 100% im not the best tactically but im a better than most that I come across and i certainly do my best with the all the swagger in the world! Im one of the best managers and if I left tommorow I would be remembered as a great but if he left tommorow he would be a footnote as a failure of a manager. Now to say im rubbish in the transfer market is seriously ludicrus and a completely rubbish our transformation where our team had no depth and was full of oldies our average age was 32. I had to remain patient and use money wisely as our budget was one of the lowest in the league and now we have built a team now im highly proud off. It may not be the best but we are certainly a young progressing team that attacks and entains the premier league and plus I have won the award for my transfer market dealings twice and came runner up too. In short words I can talk the talk and entertain but I can do the business where it matters. Razvan you aint in my league sunshine so you have fun struggling for the division 2 trapdoor and Ill enjoy the CL and send us a postcard for when your down the jobcentre in 6 months? :D

Razvan: HaHaHa...Lady Gaga.

I just heard Lady Gaga had a press conference and said he's one of the best managers?He's as rubbish as a rabbit in trasnfermarket and as rubbish as a mouse if we talk about tactics.Even a horse would do a better job then him.I cant belive how narcissistic can be this show women.She realise how funny is,right?He's one of the most awful managers I ever saw and he's bad on the scene aswell.He was lucky for 1 time and now he'll disperate whole Premier League for 10 seasons just because he finished in top four 1 time?Next season he'll get relegated but in his mind he'll be playing in Champions League with his toys.I'll buy him a toy to have some fun in Champions league as all his players will keep ignoring him after this funny moment.When Fulham will have first friendly on Creaven Cottage or however is his stupid name will see how empty are the seats.They have to put a cassette with: ''Go fulham'' and they repeat this for 90 minutes.I think this made Lady gaga to be a bit crazy.She ate many peanuts in the last days and probably that affected his thinking.At the best Lady gaga is very good on the scene but he's as rubbish as Melanie in her managerial career.Like I said...Gaga is useless for football.Just leave us alone.

150px-Northampton_Town_FC_logo.png

Up, up and away!

It was a tense evening, the crowd could barely sit with nerves causing havoc, all 85000 of them.

85000?

''WERE GOING TO WEMBLEY'' was the chant being waxed lyrically by the Northampton faithful as their side outclassed Gillingham in the play-off semi final, but the dream was still a dream, with an impressive Southend standing in the way.

It was tight match, tense, no one wanted to commit a mistake, and it was Southend in the ascendancy for the most part, numerous times Mignolet was forced in to action, and he didn't disappoint, standing firm, he kept out everything coming his way.

The deadlock was finally broken however, in the 70th minute, Brazillian maestro Danilo spotted a gap in the Southend defense, playing a through ball which new - boy Gylfi slotted home with applomb.

The stadium almost shattered with the noise being generated by the Northampton faithful, and manager Sir Abdul couldn't hide his delight after the final whistle

Were finally there, and you cant say we don't deserve it, we were in control for the most part of the season, maybe we got a bit complacent in 2nd place, we had thought we'd thrown the chance away, but credit to the lads, we all had to dig in deep, and do it the hard way, but so be it, were used to hardships, it's never going to be easy in 7046

The transformation the club has gone through since the takeover by Sir Abdul has been nothing short of remarkable. In the space of two and a half seasons, he has not only got a club with a stadium capacity of 6k promoted, but also built a squad with excellent hungry young players, players many managers would die to have in their sides, not only that, but the club has experience were necessary, which is always going to be vital if you want success.

I feel we have a good crop of players here, they've developed their games massively over the past couple of years, and maybe it was a blessing in disguise we lost in last years play-offs, judging by the squad, we weren't ready to go up just yet, but now is the perfect time, bring on Divison 3!

Those were the words of Brazillian play maker Luiz DANILO, who along with Sir Abdul has seen the transformation since it's beginning, and it comes as no surprise the big boys in Div 1 have been after him as a result of his mesmerizing performances.

I've had offers, but no one has come yet with something i can't refuse, i've been with club for a long time, the fans love me, the manager trusts me, every player has a price though, Oscar showed that, but for now i want to stay at this brilliant club.

Division 3 has a new powerhouse to deal with, powerhouse and Northampton? Well maybe not just yet a powerhouse, but the foundations certainly have been cemented in place.

From this

Senior Squad

northampt1.png

northampt2.png

Youth Team

northanpt111.png

pt22.png

To this

snrsquad1.png

snrsquad2.png

Youth team

ythtm1.png

ythtm2.png

ythtm3.png

Squad Value 290.6M.

In 2 seasons.

Bring on Div 3! :D

439x.jpg

Cisse and Zamora reunited at Bournemouth

Josh Harman yesterday completed his first signing of the new season by bringing in experienced forward Bobby Zamora. He will link up with his new team mates later on today and has already targeted an impressive season for Bournemouth.

"I'm really excited to get going now, its great to be back playing alongside Djibril and hopefully we can score the goals between us that will see us gain promotion"

Sky sports Tranfer Centre-7046

Sky-Sports-Transfer-Center-800_2474516.jpg

With the start of the season always comes transfer deals and with the season getting closer every team will try and find the best players for there team to gain a successful season.

Spurs plan to swoop for Preston's Jack Robinson for a fee of 2 million.

robinson_4e4a356404201157120866.jpg

Ben has reported that he is pleased with the signing of Jack and hopes the youngster can live up to expectations in the future.With him also stating that he's only 18 and has time to grow.

Xherdan Shaquri heads off to Preston.

321653.png

Shaquri heads of to Preston with Bahebeck,Griezmann +7 million heading over to Birmingham.

Raz is extremly pleased that this deal is almost completed and cant wait to play Isco and Shaquri down the wings.

Rio Ferdinand moves on once again.

rio-ferdinand.jpg

After leaving Blackburn on 26th of May.Ferdinand once again moves to another team.With Will's MK Dons snappping him up for a fee of Salvatore Bocchetti and Mustafa Pektemek and 2 million,but this was apart of the Valdes deal which saw Balázs Dzsudzsak and Georginio Wijnaldum go to John's Bristol City where they also swapped Papiss Cissé for £7.8M and Alberto Gilardino and this also saw Christian Maggio head over to MK Dons for a fee of £5.0M and Rémy Cabella.

Miralem Pjanic drops down division for Carlisle

1205406038.jpeg

Miralem Pjanic is moving to Carlisle United for a fee of 16.1mil where sky sports believe it was apart of a big deal.£3.0M and Lukasz Piszczek and Raúl Albiol was swapped for Sami Khedira and £7.0M and Leonardo Bittencourt and Philippe Coutinho for Jérémy Toulalan.

Bristol City capture Moraes Artur

artur_moraes+Benfica.jpg

Sky sports believe a fee of 6 million and 30k a week was the offer on the cards and Bury was willing to sell for cash due to his high concerns.John needed to sign a GK before the start of the season as playing a rated 67 in GK would be the end of their division 1 status.

Players gaining interest

Mertesacker-Blackburn,Mk Dons

Belhanda-Portsmouth,Bristol City,Preston North End,Carlisle,Liverpool and many more.

E.Hazard-Chelsea,Everton,Burnley,Carlisle,Swansea city,Crystal Palace.

Who will finish where ?

premiership-logo.gif

1st-Manchester United-They have won it the most and look like defending the title next year and with Simon in charge i feel they can do it again but this time it will be alot closer than 6 points this time.

2nd-Liverpool.They have got a really good squad what could potentially aim for title contenders.They finished 9th last season but i feel this season they will be alot stronger mentally and Dan will guide them to a CL spot.

3rd-Spurs-Had a patchy season last season by finishing 10th.With the side Ben has he should be aiming for top 4 every season and this season could be the year he gets 3rd.His team can do it as in season 4 they finished second.Another poor finish by Ben then Spurs would be labeled as a laughing stock.

4th-Arsenal-A very good side indeed,i just feel they will hit some bad form at the end of the season which could cost them top.But they will hope their star player Ronaldo will shine this season.

5th-Fulham-Dom has done very well at Fulham i must admit but i feel he will just miss out on the last last CL spot due to patchy form and that's probably going to be the reason to not getting CL football.But i feel he will enjoy CL this season though.

6th-Chelsea-Aaron's Chelsea just survived by 1 point on the final day and would be considering himself a very lucky man! But i feel he will get 6th as his boys will realize what they done wrong last season and put the wrong things right.

7th-Forest-Mo's Forest is very good but i feel he will finish 7th as the big teams will be too much of a force this season.Can Iniesta prove vital once again ? He will aim for top 4 but just miss out by around 5 points.But CL football this season for him is always a nice thing to have.

8th-Manchester City-8th-I feel that Manchester City have show over every season that they flop on a regular basis,i don't blame any of the managers i just feel this gameworld has it in for Manchester City.But Vik will be chasing top 4 after just missing out last season which may be gutting but i can't see it happening next season either.

9th- Sheffield United-Finished 8th last season but i feel they will collapse mid season and only obtain 9th this season which is still very good for Elton as he has built a side who can challenge for top 4.

10th-Wolverhampton Wanderers-I cant see them finishing 6th thid year but Kylan has done fantastically well to get 6th last year with a side like Wolves who aren't exactly the powerhouses of the division.So i feel 10th is still very good for him as division 1 is really hard and competitive.

11th-Middlesbrough-Jooles has certainly disappeared from the forum and seems no time for banta.I feel 11th place is reasonable for him and with his side he is capable of big things but not being as active may stop this from happening.

12th-Milton Keynes Dons-Will is building a very good side indeed but i feel they need to Jel together a bit before Mk Dons start challenging for top 4.There aim will be Europe instead of CL.But 12th is a good position to be in for your first season.

13th-Bristol City-John's side is forever changing so i feel they will finish in a safe 13th place.Lost a good GK but brough in a good GK but i feel they need to get use to a new GK between the sticks and with only 1 Decent striker of Cisse they could struggle for goals.

14th-Charlton Athletic-May surprise a few this season and with their manager Chris i fully expect them to survive comfortably.A few more tranfers who has division 1 quality and they will survive.After winning division 2 last season they will be the side who does better out of the 3 who got promoted.

15th-Everton-Sean's side is capable of top 10 but they never live up to expectations of it.Where the last time they finished aboved top 10 was the 1st season where they clinched 6th spot.But ever since they float around the bottom half of it and i cant see much changing this season either.

16th-Newcastle-Dudeskin team doesn't seem to do as well anymore which is a shame as he is a great manager with a great team but they always seem to float around the bottom half of the table aswell now.I see more doom and gloom for Dudeskin.

17th-Huddersfield Town-Ahmad team will probably survive by luck.He has a very good side and always stays around the bottom but just does enough to survive which is good for a great manager like him.This will be tight next season around the bottom.

18th-Leeds-There always seem to be 1 decent team who get relegated.So i feel Leeds will get relegated as it could be time up for them.But yet again they have a good squad who can aim for bigger things but 1 good team has to go.

19th-West Ham- How they won the play offs,I dont know they field a unfit squad and still won.But they would get punished in division 1 by all these big teams and i feel they will go straight back down but not without a fight.

20th-Burnley-Someone has to finish bottom right ? Good squad,good manager but i feel his team wont be able to match the other teams really as it quite a physical league and they are the 3rd weakest team in the division.But the team who struggle seem to be the ones who have an alright squad.So i feel Burnley will give a good fight aswell and show they are no Mugs but they will most likely go down.

Please take no offence if i put your team in a low position as it's only a prediction and it doesn't mean it will happen i just feel its a good read :)

Tottenham Loan Report

I'll try to make this post as short as I can. I've just finished all three (
:P
) of the random.org draws to determine who will go where on loan. In each draw I added team named 'Blank Team' and put them at the top of the list, just so the normal team at the top would not have some sort of unfair advantage over everyone else. Anyway, the first player to be drawn for was Bakary Sako.

19153_1304813626.jpg

BakarySako-2.png

Congratulations to Jon at Gillingham, who will recieve Sako on loan for this upcoming season. Best of luck and fingers crossed he does well for you
:)

Next up to be drawn was Jose Enrique. He had more interest than Sako, but that meant a lot more competition for those who wanted him on loan.

8028.jpg

JoseEnrique.png

Congratulations to Neil at Bury, who will recieve Enrique on loan for this upcoming season. Best of luck and fingers crossed he does well for you

Accrington Stanley also wanted to be in the mix for two more players, and seen as no one else decided to enquire for them, I will be loaning both of them to Wayne. Those players are Francis Coquelin and Martin Montoya. Best of luck with both of them Wayne

35509_1318689846.jpg

45915_1316459962.jpg

fulhamnights.gif

Latouche seals 5 signings in a day!

Latouche has been speaking about his swoops to a packed press conference where Fulham who are notoriously slow movers in the market made 5 signings within a space of a few hours! :eek:

He first went on to talk about his 2 youth prospects in Usami and Caulker

I have to admit I dont know alot about Usami and on this very rare occasion I had to use my most trusted scount in Kermit to scout this fella and with a stint at Bayern muchen then I believe this lad may be talented :) Im dead chuffed with the signing of Steven who despite his tender age is a wonderful CB and is going to be one of the finest in the world when he reaches full potential and Im delighted he is english as well as we want to promote English talent whenever possible :)

This was him talking about Oliver Baumman the young german GK signed for a 11 million pound.

Oliver was signed by us within a few hours of us knowing he was transfer listed ' date=' We payed a low market price for a GK who has a lot of talent in my opinion. We have spent 2 seasons looking for 1 young GK to come avalible but we have brought 2 young GK which only bodes well for the future in that department as a good GK is the most important thing you can have :) [/quote']

Latouche started to talk about Charles Nzogbia who was rejected by at least 15 clubs

Who ever thinks this is a bad signing needs there teeth knocked down there throat. We had a shortfall coming with Poli's departure soon enough and Charles has wonderful abilty to fill that postion. We can work on his consistency which will come playing under a team that will suit his attacking cut throat style and without knocking Norwich but he will play with players vastly better than norwich Sabrosa Simao is norwich's key winger while Charles will play with one of the best wingers around in Pedro :) His fiery attitude and wonderful abilty will do him well here :)

Then Latouche went on to talk about his star signing and a deal which shocked the Premier league to its core

This did come as a shocker to me with someone of Seydou Doumbia's abilty coming free and I knew I had to snap him up whatever the cost to Burnley! :D I thought the fee was cheap giving away our 4th choice Numpty forward who I was selling anyway and a talented player in Opare who has stalled in his development was a small price for Seydou. Seydou has lighting quickness ' date=' strong , lethal finisher just a complete package hence why there was so much interest. Im delighted he came here and I get to see Seydou Doumbia and Hulk as my forwards next season. What a pair! [/quote']

"Mid-table Finish is Key" - Jonny Eller

A result today would be a remarkable effort for the lads from Nottingham. Whilst counter-parts Forrest start the season in division 1, County find themselves in division 3 after Mr Eller got them promoted from division 4, 2 seasons ago. Surviving relegation, Notts County will be looking for a top start to the season and to ensure that everything goes to plan, the Magpies fans have seen a massive over-haul of new players entering and leaving the club.

Star performers from last season, Olivier Giroud and Ranieri Sandro both left the club to Blackburn and Bristol City respectively. Controversy surrounded the 2 players for weeks, which charred their last few games. Another top performer , who the Magpies fans would have expected to stay was captain Ryan Shawcross. A late bid from Preston North End was enough to influence the County board to let their captain go. Wayne Hennessey has also left the club for the Brazilian club, Fluminense.

However, the squad has been much improved in the absence of these former stars. Jeremain Lens and Chaves Fred now form a formidable partnership up front, and Jonny Eller will be hoping that together they can give the club the mid-table finish it now deserves. Miroslav Stoch joins his Slovakian counterpart Vladimir Weiss on the opposite wing to prove a good amount of opportunities for Lens and Fred. Eller can also look to Jose Antonio Reyes to provide experience on the wings, or even the centre of the park. Those players who will be fighting for a place in the centre are Sulley Muntari, Zoran Tosic and Rasmus Elm. The Magpies fans will be delighted to hold onto both Muntari and Elm after they put in a solid shift at the County club last season. In between the sticks, Eller has recruited former Manchester United man, John Ruddy. Ruddy provides a wealth of experience to succeed the place of Wayne Hennessey. The replacement for Shawcross comes in the names of Bruno Ecuele-Manga and Alaixys Romao who arrived from Tottenham. Lining up alongside Olexander Kucher and Ferraira Edinho they should provide a sufficient amount of cover for John Ruddy.

The question that pundits have been asking is whether or not the new signings will gel or not. If they dont, then County could find themselves sinking in division 3, rather than the comfortable floating which the require.

DIVISION 4 REVIEW-MATCHDAY 1-PT 1

Gillingham got off to a flying start and top the first table of the season after a 5-0 home win against Colchester.Voronin got two of the goals with Juhasz,Sychev and Ryazantsev also on the scoresheet.

Bienvenu helped himself to a brace as Dagenham won 4-0 away at Burton.Jonsson and Xandao completed the scoring for the daggers.

Wycombe won 4-0 at home to Southend.Toivonen got a hat trick to get his season off to an excellent start with Wanderers other goal scored by Pastore.

Barnsley had a brilliant first game as they won 3-0 away at Tranmere.A first day hat trick for Gyan sealed the points.

Rotherham had a good day as they ran out 3-1 winners at Brighton.Park got the yorkshiremen off to a good start with a third minute penalty.Quaresma levelled the scores but strikes from Borini and Feghouli wrapped up the game for United.

DIVISION 4 REVIEW-MATCHDAY 1-PT 2

Chesterfield kicked off their season with a 2-1 home win against Oldham.Torbinsky and Wendt had the spireites 2-0 up before a late consolation from Denis cut the deficit.

Brentford lost at home 1-0 to Bristol Rovers.Guardado popped up for the winner with five minutes remaining on the clock.

Shorpe began their season with a 1-0 defeat at home to Accrington Stanley.Lopez got the winner for Stanley in the second half.

Bournemouth travelled to Stockport for their opening game and came away with an excellent 1-0 victory.Aydin got the vital goal for the south coast side in the sixth minute.

Leyton Orient had a good start as they won 1-0 at Swindon.Harnik was the man on target for Orient in the twentieth minute.

Chesterfield_FC.png

Chesterfield welcomes new faces with a win on opening day

ChesterfieldWendtscores.jpg

Chesterfield's Oscar Wendt fires in the match winning goal to cap off his man of the match effort

Chesterfield started off their Division 4 campaign in the best way possible with a 2-1 win against Oldham at B2net Stadium. Talismanic Russian playmaker Dmitri Torbinsky and man of the match left fullback Oscar Wendt chimed in with the goals while German Denis slotting in a consolation goal to lessen the deficit. The day was soured with the sending off of new right fullback Lorenzo De Silvestri

The Spireits had endured a debt ridden season last season but with the guidance of manager Glory Days and player sales, they are in the green and even had enough room to welcome a few new names to the club.

The sales of Mahamadou Diarra, Emiliano Insua, Mark Davies and Gohi Bi Cyriac left some gaping holes in the Chesterfield team however Glory Days needed to delve into the transfer market to strengthen before the new season. In the space of 2 weeks, Chesterfield welcomed the signings of Lorenzo De Silvestri, Fedor Solov , Ben Watson, Jorge Martinez and Nicky Kupier.

The signings of Lorenzo De Silvestri and Jorge Martinez were the headline transfers but for different reasons. All action Italian right fullback arrived to Chesterfield saw the departure of Emiliano Insua to Walsall, the dynamite transfer saw the Spireits fill a big need at right back whilst maintaining quality on the left flank with Oscar Wendt.

But the major transfer coup of the season had to belong to the arrival of Jorge Martinez from Juventus for $3.75 million. At a rating of 87 with the ability to play out wide and forward, he is thought to be a long searching replacement for Sigurdssen and provide depth for the wide positions and is an absolute bargain buy who has already added a touch of intrigue to how far Chesterfield will go this season.

Along with De Silvestri and Martinez, free agent English midfielder Ben Watson arrived from $3.2 million which was half the amount given for the Davies transfer who Watson is ultimately going to replace Davies. 22 year old leftback Nicky Kuiper is an adequate replacement for the departing Insua costing little money and Fedor Smolov who can play on both wings and up forward is an up and coming striking talent that Chesterfield were able to attain for $3.3 million.

Not only has Chesterfield cleared their debt for another season but they have reloaded the squad and have provided optimism of a top 10 finish, even possibly something more.

Deepdale says Welcome to Eden Hazard!

120528084044-hazard-28-05-story-top.jpg

Eden announcing his new team,Preston

Even if Preston didnt started the season very well they announced that they signed Eden Hazard.Preston is excited to say that and their manager,Raz it's over the moon with the new signing.Eden played 21 games and scored 3 and netted 3 assits aswell.Not very good for a winger but everybody from this world belive in his potential and the best place to develop and Learn from the Master Reus its Preston North End.We'll see Eden in the squad soon and from what Bail told us he's fit to play even if he's joining in the squad with 1 hour before the game.Hazard loved the ideea to play with Marco Reus and loved the ideea to be under Raz eyes.He know Raz always liked him and Eden always loved the ideea to play with players like Marco Reus,Shaqiri,Isco,Alaba,Wolfy and many others.Eden is probably the best choice for future along with players like Shaqiri,Isco,Ricky and can do an amazing job at Preston.Heitinga is joining with him from Bolton aswell because the first condition for Eden to join at Preston it was that Heitinga to be on his way to Preston aswell.John is Eden best friend and he always helped Eden in hard moments.Preston had to buy Heitinga aswell.They're still happy because Heitinga will help this team a lot and now they're covered on all positions.The fee between Bolton and Preston is agreed,the personal terms with the player are solved,his agent is solved he passed the Medical.All we can say is to say congra to Raz and his boss for getting such a player like Eden.We dont know the price yet but doesnt matter when you get a player like him.We know 1 thing..Reus isnt in the deal.In the end Hazard was an amazing player for Bolton and now have to serve his new team,Preston.He said he this ideea and will be a pleasure for him to play on Deepdale.Reus said its over the moon to get such a quality player to play for Preston.He also said that isnt a surprise because Preston have a great first eleven and they should be up already.Till they'll look like a fluid team will take 1 or 2 seasons because when you continue to get top players they'll need some time to adapt to Preston style.Anyway whole Preston is celebrating right now and tomorrow Deepdale is expected to be full at Eden presentation.

Eden...Welcome to Preston!

Totti : I'm joining EC 7046's shield winner...

Huddersfield Town has stated in their official site that they have agreed the transfer of AS Roma 'bandiera', Francesco Totti :

Huddersfield Town can confirm that terms have been agreed for the transfer of Francesco Totti from Leicester City.

Totti will be joining his friend and rival, Alessandro Del Piero.

del-piero-totti.jpg

Duo 'Bandiera', ADP and Totti

DIVISION 4 REVIEW-MATCHDAY 2-PT 1

Wycombe move to top spot after a 2-0 win away at Barnsley.Wanderers scored two early goals from Postiga and Pastore to claim the three points.

Bournemouth are in second place with a 4-0 home win against Shorpe.Eliseu bagged a hat trick for the south coast side with Mariga also on target.

Orient climb to third after winning 2-1 at home to Chesterfield.Wellington and Draxler had the hosts two goals ahead before Torbinsky pulled one back for Chesterfield.

Dagenham slip to fourth after a 2-2 draw at home to Brighton.Diabate and Bienvenu scored for the daggers with Jelen and Verdu netting for Albion.

Accrington are up to fifth with a 2-2 draw at home to Burton.Anita with an own goal put Stanley in front but Burton fought back to take the lead when De Jong and Aliev scored.Accrington secured the point when Bony equalised.

DIVISION 4 REVIEW-MATCHDAY 2-PT 2

Gillingham drop to sixth place with a 2-0 defeat at Southend.Topuz scored both goals for Southend either side of the break.

Oldham won 3-2 at home to Stockport.Jonas,Gonzalez and Traore were the scorers for Oldham with Donovan and Elano scoring for Stockport.

Bristol Rovers lost 3-2 at home to rivals Swindon.Guardado and Bacuna were the men on target for Rovers but Swindon won the match with goals from Celustka,Rodriguez and Rudinevs.

Rotherham lost at home 2-0 to Tranmere.Rovers had the game wrapped up in the first half with goals from Elmander and Zurutuza.

An own goal from Maduro in the fifteenth minute gave Brentford a 1-0 win away at Cochester.

DIVISION 4 REVIEW-MATCHDAY 3-PT 1

Wycombe stay top with a 3-2 win away at Colchester.Rose scored twice for Wanderers with Postiga adding a third.Barazite and Maduro were on the scoresheet for Colchester.

Bournemouth stay second after winning 1-0 at home to Chesterfield.The winner was scored by Eliseu in the fifty fifth minute.

Dagenham moved up to third place after a 4-3 win at home to Shorpe.Nekhaichik,Gosling and a brace from Bienvenu were the men on target for the daggers with Pennant,Ekdal and Boselli scoring for United to make this a narrow victory for the home side.

Accrington moved up to fourth place with a 1-0 win at home Stockport.The home fans had to wait until the seventy eighth before Lopez scored to claim all three points for Stanley.

Tranmere climbed to fifth place after demolishing Southend 7-1 in front of their own support.Salpingidis got two for the visitors with Ness,Ayew,Obertan,Oxlade-Chamberlain and Zurutuza also adding to the rout.Southend's goal was scored by Gouffran.