Dan Griffin's Avatar Request Store! TAKING REQUESTS!

Re: Dan Griffin's Avatar Request Store! ッ

Hello, fellow Sky Blue soldier! :)

Wondering if you could do me a favour? I'm in a setup called the Intercourse, which involves 4 managers forming part of a team. My team consists of Lenny, myself, Dave Izod, and SwanseaJack. Our respective clubs are Bloemfontein Celtic, Dinamo Zagreb, Padova and Aston Villa, and our team name is Leonard's Skynyrds. I was wondering if you could help design the following:

- A signature, including all four badges, the manager's names/forum names, the setup name and the Team Name/Team initials (LS) in a big flashy font.

- A match report banner. Something simpler, probably just the setup name and each badge in each corner.

- An avatar for each manager and their team, with the badge and manager name.

The better-looking, the more awesome you shall become. I know it's a fair bit of work, but it'd be great if you could do it. Thanks! :D

Hello' date=' fellow Sky Blue soldier! :)

Wondering if you could do me a favour? I'm in a setup called the Intercourse, which involves 4 managers forming part of a team. My team consists of Lenny, myself, Dave Izod, and SwanseaJack. Our respective clubs are Bloemfontein Celtic, Dinamo Zagreb, Padova and Aston Villa, and our team name is Leonard's Skynyrds. I was wondering if you could help design the following:

- A signature, including all four badges, the manager's names/forum names, the setup name and the Team Name/Team initials (LS) in a big flashy font.

- A match report banner. Something simpler, probably just the setup name and each badge in each corner.

The better-looking, the more awesome you shall become. I know it's a fair bit of work, but it'd be great if you could do it. Thanks! :D[/quote']

Not asking for much ;):D

The better-looking, the more awesome you shall become. I know it's a fair bit of work, but it'd be great if you could do it. Thanks! :D[/quote']

Just so you know Dan ... the teams are like this:

Lenny59 - Bloemfontein Celtic

Longose - Padova

Sky Blue Lee - Dinamo Zagreb

SwanseaJack - Aston Villa

Not sure if i'll use the sig, if i do i'll use it for good, but i'm happy with my current sig to be honest. But i'll use the avatar and the M/R banner.

It is a fair bit of work, but you'll recieve a lot of appreciation if you can manage to do it :o:D

I can indeed do this. :) Give me, let's say 40 minutes or less? :)

Sig: Sig-1.png?t=1280867743

Match Report Banner: matchreportbanner.png

avatar4.pngavatar3.pngavatar2.pngAvatar1.png

Do you do sig requests? If you do could I have a Juan Manuel Mata sig please?

Yep' date=' sig will take longer mate so it should be done around tomorrow afternoon.

Hey Dan, I was wondering if you could do me a Riccy Carvalho in a Chelsea jersey avatar. :)

I presume thats Ricardo Carvalho? If so, yeah, will get it done with the Juan Mata sig that was requested tomorrow. :)

ta ta.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you do sig requests? If you do could I have a Juan Manuel Mata sig please?

Not sure if I can do this yet as i'm not really into making sigs again atm. :o

Hey Dan' date=' I was wondering if you could do me a Riccy Carvalho in a Chelsea jersey avatar. :)[/quote']

Carvalhoava.png?t=1282414584

Hope you likey. :)