Emmanuel Frimpong

Re: Emmanuel Frimpong

what position does he play ?

DM/CM, I think. Was linked with a loan to Southampton but because of his pre-season performances Wenger has kept him at Arsenal with the view of playing him. He even said he was going to buy another midfielder but his performances meant he didn't need to. The kid looks good.

DM/CM' date=' I think. Was linked with a loan to Southampton but because of his pre-season performances Wenger has kept him at Arsenal with the view of playing him. He even said he was going to buy another midfielder but his performances meant he didn't need to. The kid looks good.[/quote']

thats promising, eastmond i take it will be compeiting with him then, both could get some nice rises :)

although denilson,fabregas maybe nasri, diaby will all be ahead of them.

im hoping ramsey eastmond + frimpong can still somehow get game time.

ramsey was quality before his injury i hope he gets back to that :(

• 11 months later...

ok but who do u think is better?

It's hard to tell at this stage as neither of them are established in the starting 11 for their teams. Frimpong may only be getting minutes at the moment due to the long list of injuries at arsenal and the fact that Fab and Nasri have been out of the team. I'm sure once Wenger spends then Frimpong's chances will be very limited.

As for Thorgan, playing in the second tier of French football.....says it all doesn't it?