7 Subs?

Something I know has been mentioned before but yet still hasn't been addressed. The majority of major competitions now allow managers to name 7 substitutes rather than 5, so how come we haven't seen this happen in SM? I don't profess to be an expert but surely this wouldn't take SM too long to implement, but would please the majority of managers. Anyone know if SM plan to increase the number of subs?

Re: 7 Subs?

Something I know has been mentioned before but yet still hasn't been addressed. The majority of major competitions now allow managers to name 7 substitutes rather than 5' date=' so how come we haven't seen this happen in SM? I don't profess to be an expert but surely this wouldn't take SM too long to implement, but would please the majority of managers. Anyone know if SM plan to increase the number of subs?[/quote']

SM are introducing 7 subs to all gameworlds shortly.

Re: 7 Subs?

when will the next round if improvements be ?

and where have you seen this / any other improvements they will make ?

just like to take a look at them to see what is in store :)

So would I. A few people have been telling me the squad number thing "will happen shortly" but no one can tell me how they know this or where they have seen SM say when it will happen.