Newspaper Ban

Steepo

Hi there,

just over 2 years ago when me and my mates first started we were a little 'silly' about using the Newspaper, so much so that me and a mate got banned from writing them and my other mate got a rep reduction, about 6 months ago i was having trouble selling a player so i thought i'd make an article, to find out i was still banned 18 months later. So i emailed SM, to be told to create a help ticket, so i created a help ticket to be told i had 'breached the terms' or something similar, so i asked what i had done to breach the terms. I got the same answer... Since i made those stupid articles i've matured considerably, i have no idea what i can do to remove this ban so any help would be much appreciated. Also i think a 2+ year ban is very harsh...

Thanks

Ste

Re: Newspaper Ban

Hi there' date='

just over 2 years ago when me and my mates first started we were a little 'silly' about using the Newspaper, so much so that me and a mate got banned from writing them and my other mate got a rep reduction, about 6 months ago i was having trouble selling a player so i thought i'd make an article, to find out i was still banned 18 months later. So i emailed SM, to be told to create a help ticket, so i created a help ticket to be told i had 'breached the terms' or something similar, so i asked what i had done to breach the terms. I got the same answer... Since i made those stupid articles i've matured considerably, i have no idea what i can do to remove this stupid ban so any help would be much appreciated. Also i think a 2+ year ban is very harsh...

Thanks

Ste[/quote']

Wouldn't go around calling it a 'silly' ban. Obviously at the time you had done something to deserve it so it's your own fault really. If sending tickets doesn't get you anywhere I would PM Ste on here. Make sure you show him in it that you're mature though, don't put any "..." etc. I guess having the same name as him helps!

Re: Newspaper Ban

Wouldn't go around calling it a 'silly' ban. Obviously at the time you had done something to deserve it so it's your own fault really. If sending tickets doesn't get you anywhere I would PM Ste on here. Make sure you show him in it that you're mature though' date=' don't put any "..." etc. I guess having the same name as him helps![/quote']

What's immature about using "..."? He was just inviting comments!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...