Garra Dembele [80 rated, Fwd, Levski]

Trent

• 1 month later...

Re: Garra Dembele [80 rated, Fwd, Levski]

Levski rejected bid from Schalke [only 1.5M euro] and loan to buy deals from Hoffenheim and Celtic. Chairman Batkov said that his value by the end of the season will be 5M euro [of course if he keeps playing that way].

Dembele will remain the nightmare of the "A" group defenders and goalkeepers for the reminder of the season, luckily for every Blues fan out there :D

• 2 weeks later...

The Garra show won't stop soon - Levski won a friendly tournament after a 3:1 win against the multi-million Russians of Dinamo Moscow - their squad having stars like Voronin, Kuranyi and Golubov.

Garra made the assist for Matondo's first goal for Levski, while he also scored the 3rd :D

http://football.sportal.bg/video.php?video=30734

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would say the first goal was a tricky situation where he had to react very quickly and he did it right, I thought it was well played.

Well, Yala seems to have finally adapted too, and also for a winger his heading ability is very decent. And his goal celebrations are out of the box, which is nice to see :D

How about that for a decisive goal? :P

It's 100% certain now that he'll leave at the end of the season, chairman Batkov confirmed it by saying "I don't have the moral right to keep him since we won't be playing in the Champions League".

• 5 months later...

If you haven't sold already, now is the time. He's been a permanent holder of the subs bench at Freiburg and rumour has it that he might be coming back to Levski - permanently or on loan. In either case it won't be happening in the January transfer window, so for now my best advice would be simple - sell.