Abou Diaby dilemma

Joel

Re: Abou Diaby dilemma

Should I sell Abou Diaby to buy Sami Khedira? Can you see Abou Diaby reaching 92 in the future and even more? Or can you see Sami Khedira being a starter for Real Madrid and reaching 92+?

Diaby certainly has a lot of potential. At times he can be brilliant and at times u feel like wringing his neck. From what I saw at the WC and the premier league however, I would keep Diaby even though many over here will disagree with me

I think you should get Khedira personally.

But you may want to wait for the premier league and la liga seasons to start. Then if Diaby is not playing well you could sell him and if Khedira is not playing well or not getting much game time you could sell him.

not sure with all that talent r.madrid got, khedira will get much playing time, behind alonso? vdv? l.diarra? m.diarra?

real madrid got too many talented players at khediras position so he wont be seeing much 1st team action, maybe about a third or quater of all games this season, maybe even less

not sure with all that talent r.madrid got' date=' khedira will get much playing time, behind alonso? vdv? l.diarra? m.diarra?

real madrid got too many talented players at khediras position so he wont be seeing much 1st team action, maybe about a third or quater of all games this season, maybe even less[/quote']

Why would they sign him though if they don't need him/won't play him?

Why would they sign him though if they don't need him/won't play him?

Because Madrid and Barcelona do that? :confused:

As much as I like Diaby, Khedira is the better player. But in terms of rating, I see Diaby getting higher as he is a starter for Arsenal, whereas Khedira will most likely be a squad player for Madrid

not sure with all that talent r.madrid got' date=' khedira will get much playing time, behind alonso? vdv? l.diarra? m.diarra?

real madrid got too many talented players at khediras position so he wont be seeing much 1st team action, maybe about a third or quater of all games this season, maybe even less[/quote']

Lass could be on his way out, and they have been trying to shif Mamadou Diarra for ages but he doesnt want to leave. He'll be ahead of both Diaras, its just whether he can displace VdV.. which i think he could. Id sign Khedira personally.

Personally I think he'll be a starter. Like said earlier, he's in front of both diarras, and also with kaka out for two months (I know two different midfield types), but it means that probably Di Maria will play on the left meaning that there will be 3 cm positions available:

Xabi Alonso,

Khedira,

Van der Vaart/ Granero.

I am a bit biased as well though i fairness because I rate Khedira as one of my favourite players.

Another thing is as well, Mourinho doesn't tend to sign players that won't improve the team. He doesn't sign squad players, he signs players that make current starters, benchwarmers.

well you see, denilson, song, diaby they never hit 90 for the pass 2 or 3 years...

only song who make it recently...

i don't know if you guys know this or not, but flamini his final year with arsenal, he goes from 88 to 90 to 92, yes in 1 single season he gets +2 and +2

if flamini leave earlier, then denilson have more games and better chance to hit 90

as for diaby, for the past 2 or 3 years, he struggle with injuries quite a bit, all thanks to the dude from sunderland who mess up his leg some years ago...

my 2 cents