Vidic Or Pique-Which one?

Hi.

I've got about 40million to spend and need a good cb, to cover my defence as i am quite short of defenders.

I've got a choice of Vidic or Pique but dont really know who to get,

i know vidic is 96 and obviously not sure if he will ever rise to 97 or whether he will stay 96 for quite a few years. Then theres the Pique issue, he is 94 but much much younger than vidic and ive heard more roumers that he will be one to rise next season due to his regular place in barca.

Please could anyone give me some advice on whether it would be better to buy Vidic, or Pique

Thanks

Re: Vidic Or Pique-Which one?

Long term and short term I would go for Pique. He is regular for the best team, Barca and the best national team, Spain. And he will be regular for them for years to come as he is only 23. Also, he will definitely get 95 next time and probably 96 in a couple of years. Vidic should be solid at 96 for a few more years but IMO Pique has more chances to reach 97 when he reaches Vidic age ;)

Long term and short term I would go for Pique. He is regular for the best team' date=' Barca and the best national team, Spain. And he will be regular for them for years to come as he is only 23. Also, he will definitely get 95 next time and probably 96 in a couple of years. Vidic should be solid at 96 for a few more years but IMO Pique has more chances to reach 97 when he reaches Vidic age ;)[/quote']

oh btw i forgot to mention i can also get Dani alves but didnt think he'd be as improtant as these two.

I'll wait for a couple more comments and if the decision is unanimous ill get pique

thanks for the advice

Vidic. He won't be dropping and either will be lucky to ever hit 97. You've just got to wait a year or more for Pique to get to Vidic's level.

Well that complicates it one said pique one goes for vidic, i need a few more comments for a decision

These are the defenders i already got aswell as my full line up in formation

Defenders;

Lahm-94

Albiol-92

Terry-95

Chiellini-94

Kjaer-90

formation

------------------Cech-------------------

Lahm-------Albiol----Terry----Chiellini-----

-----------------Essien-------------------

Ronaldo---------------------------Iniesta

-----------------Xavi--------------------

-------Rooney-----------Torres----------

4-4-2 diamond

so im looking at either vidic or pique to replace albiol, i used to have puyol there but sold him

Add EDit;

Oh and i got rafael and rodwell for defence too but they in youth atm