Mid level LB Risers?

ZacFoster

Re: Mid level LB Risers?

Vegar Eggen Hedenstad will get a small rise from 83 (lb/lm).

Yaroslav Rakytskyy should get a rise from 86 later in the year (cb/lb).

Santon is at 87 if he's available, may not rise in 2010 (well if Maicon leaves he will play even more). He is one of the top talented fullbacks at a young age in the world though (plays rb/lb).

Santon' date=' [b']A. Dominguez, F. Coentrao[/b] ;)

Another two for sure.

Also Makeev may be a chance at a small rise, but the others are better. Coentrao is a NT regular now and a small chance to sign for Liverpool (though Insua might still be staying with Aurelio signed again as well).

Pereira Fabio of Man Utd will be become a starter over the next few years and has a huge amount of potential. He will replace Evra as he ages or leaves to go elsewhere. Although this option may be a bit too long-term for your liking. Also: Kieran Gibbs of Arsenal. Although he may be Clichy's understudy at the moment, I feel that he will surpass Clichy and become a starter in a season or two. His potential is also massive.

Pereira Fabio of Man Utd will be become a starter over the next few years and has a huge amount of potential. He will replace Evra as he ages or leaves to go elsewhere. Although this option may be a bit too long-term for your liking. Also: Kieran Gibbs of Arsenal. Although he may be Clichy's understudy at the moment' date=' I feel that he will surpass Clichy and become a starter in a season or two. His potential is also massive.[/quote']

Gibbs crossed my mind, but I was looking at more immediate players for this guy. Though if they have a future superstar factor about them (Fabio), then for sure.

I appreciate all the tips guys, that was perfect. I added to your reputation for the assistance, thanks!

I am going to look into many of those players (Schennikov, Hedenstad, Rakytskyy, and Antonelli) but had questions about a few of the others.

I noticed Contreraeo, Dominguez (is he more CB or LB) and Schmitz recently had ratings increases. Are they expected to rise again?

Santon is taken and I doubt I'll be able to get Gibbs.

Thanks again guys!