Sign in to follow this  
Highlander

Greatest Team in SM

Re: Greatest Team in SM

That looks suspiciously like my squad.... Identical in fact. :rolleyes::P

what you mean Teb?..that this is your old team or you have a team similar?..I love this WC Barca.. being a WC had the chance to sign so many great players :P Bastos , Jurado , Marin , Malouda , Falcao , defoe , Barnetta ..just to name a few :D

what you mean Teb?..that this is your old team or you have a team similar?..I love this WC Barca.. being a WC had the chance to sign so many great players :P Bastos ' date=' Jurado , Marin , Malouda , Falcao , defoe , Barnetta ..just to name a few :D[/quote']

Think you might have hacked in to my account

;)

what you mean Teb?..that this is your old team or you have a team similar?..I love this WC Barca.. being a WC had the chance to sign so many great players :P Bastos ' date=' Jurado , Marin , Malouda , Falcao , defoe , Barnetta ..just to name a few :D[/quote']

What Teb means is when you click the link it takes you to one of your own clubs not the team your trying to post.

Just one thing to say on this, Teb's Spartak in GC 1 is the greatest by far as it has everyone and its a GC.

He was just being sarcastic. Actually the link u posted, takes every forumer to his account so what he was able to see was his own team ;)

In order for us to be able to see your squad, u have to post the link of your profile :)

He was just being sarcastic. Actually the link u posted' date=' takes every forumer to his account so what he was able to see was his own team ;)

In order for us to be able to see your squad, u have to post the link of your profile :)[/quote']

Oh **** sorry people..my fault no wonder i werent getting what everyone was going on about :o

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=44830&clubid=4015337&sid=1103

Thanks Afron and the other person who just told me :P and Teb ..sorry about that..i believe i done this right this time :o

Oh **** sorry people..my fault no wonder i werent getting what everyone was going on about :o

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=44830&clubid=4015337&sid=1103

Dont worry about it mate :) Nice team BTW ;)

What Teb means is when you click the link it takes you to one of your own clubs not the team your trying to post.

Just one thing to say on this' date=' Teb's Spartak in GC 1 is the greatest by far as it has everyone and its a GC.[/quote']

Is a mad team lol, wana know how he got that cause thats the sort of squad everyone aims to get on here