Deal for pirlo and gourcuff

Rite Straight to the point I am Liverpool. I have a good squad and I am challenging for the title at the moment. I am second and 5 points behind :(. The reason why i drop lots of points is because the lack of strength in depth of my current squad, and my match squad usually have poor fitness levels on match day. But this is my Formation

Madanda

maicon-------Ramos----Samuel----Lahm

Khedira--- Mascherano

Messi ------------Iniesta--------- David Silva.

Torres

Subs

Ozil

David Villa

Juan Mata

Veloso

Albiol

Rooney

Now that you can see ,I have plenty of cover for my Attacking options, and they rotate well in the season, but the the major problem is i have no depth in the center of the park. I only have 3 DM`s and veloso has been extremly poor for me when partnerd with Mascherano. I have 14 Million which begs the question shall I buy Pirlo who is at external Club, i have a eyebrow raised, because due to Italys shocking display at the world cup and his age of 31. Never the less shall i Buy him??.

Also I can Sign Yohan Gourcuff for 8 million Plus Veloso. Shall i do this deal? Even though i have plenty of talent in the AM department?. Also Can he partner Mascherano in the middle of the park if i play this current formation??

Thanks.

Re: Deal for pirlo and gourcuff

Rite Straight to the point I am Liverpool. I have a good squad and I am challenging for the title at the moment. I am second and 5 points behind :(. The reason why i drop lots of points is because the lack of strength in depth of my current squad' date=' and my match squad usually have poor fitness levels on match day. But this is my Formation

Madanda

maicon-------Ramos----Samuel----Lahm

Khedira--- Mascherano

Messi ------------Iniesta--------- David Silva.

Torres

Subs

Ozil

David Villa

Juan Mata

Veloso

Albiol

Rooney

Now that you can see ,I have plenty of cover for my Attacking options, and they rotate well in the season, but the the major problem is i have no depth in the center of the park. I only have 3 DM`s and veloso has been extremly poor for me when partnerd with Mascherano. I have 14 Million which begs the question shall I buy Pirlo who is at external Club, i have a eyebrow raised, because due to Italys shocking display at the world cup and his age of 31. Never the less shall i Buy him??.

Also I can Sign Yohan Gourcuff for 8 million Plus Veloso. Shall i do this deal? Even though i have plenty of talent in the AM department?. Also Can he partner Mascherano in the middle of the park if i play this current formation??

Thanks.[/quote']

definetely buy gourcuff for 8mill an veloso, that is very cheap, and dont worry, cos gourcuff also plays cm, if you can buy pirlo for chairmal value then get him, is safe for now at his rating