• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Ligue 1 Fantasy Killer round. European Cups started, and all the clubs that are hot, Caen and Rennes excluded, played. LOSC had the hardest part, a 0-0 in somewhere down in Transylvania, at thur

Re: Ligue 1 Fantasy

Sessegnon will do the points. I really hope PSG trashes Lille and Sessegnon scores/assist some' date=' but it's highly unlikely PSG will trash 'em :(

Thinking about getting El-Arabi before his value rises. I really like him![/quote']

The values don't change in this game. There are quite a few starters you can get with less than €2M. El-Arabi has indeed been good on this level too. Happy to have him, I think in all of my SM teams.

Anyone else following VA-OM? I'm not sure if that was handball after Valbuena's free kick' date=' but at least it should have been a corner kick, because it clearly deflected from Mater.[/quote']

The whole game has been like that. Marseille are getting nothing. Every Valenciennes player should have a yellow, and one player in particular (Bong) deserves a red after karate kicking Valbuena in the throat. It's not the best display from a ref.

Only Bordeaux can save my round now, particularly as my change of captain hadn't gone through. I'm pretty sure I did change captaincy to Pedretti... or Gourcuff, but when I checked the page when matches had started, Le Tallec still was my captain. Didn't have a fantastic match. Have you had similar experiences? I've quite few times made full formation changes and later when I've checked it, none of them have gone through.

Anyway, I still have 3 field players of Bordeaux, + the GK Olimpa, if he indeed starts, so my round can till turn good. I fear what it is if Olimpa doesn't play, because then I'll have Penneteau...

Pedretti is having a great start to this season. Still at spring I thought AJA might have a difficult season, and they still might, with their CL duties, but I see good potential in that team. They didn't lose any important players and they got Le Tallec, who is exactly a type of player they need.