Re: Ligue 1 Fantasy

Yes. Ma Ligue -> Au Classement Général -> Classement par journee - SM League (or something along these lines)

You've won this week :)

Now THAT is a shock. I don't think any of my players had one goal between them.

I have no idea how to do that :P

When you log on click the big red button that says "editer mon profil"

Then towards the bottom of the page select "Oui" for "Autoriser l`accès à ma composition d`équipe"

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Ligue 1 Fantasy Killer round. European Cups started, and all the clubs that are hot, Caen and Rennes excluded, played. LOSC had the hardest part, a 0-0 in somewhere down in Transylvania, at thur

Yes. Ma Ligue -> Au Classement Général -> Classement par journee - SM League (or something along these lines)

You've won this week :)

Spent about 20 minutes half heartidly trying to find out how to do this yesterday' date=' cheers.

Also, I think the rest of you should make your squads available for all to see. Don't worry no one is going to pick off your ideas. Would make for better banter during the week & during the matches...

Ditto Mr. Erdenay, if I knew how to do it I'd have no problem doing so. Frankly I'd pity anybody who even thought about taking inspiration from my ideas, Pentecote up front anyone? :o

Edit: Missed the above post, thanks Johnny. :)

So, 4th round starts today, don't forget to fix your teams. And to any newcomers: it is possible to get as many points on one round as any of us has got on 3 rounds, so it is still very well possible to beat us all if you make wise choices and have luck on your side.

There's a rule about selection that some might not have noticed: you must always choose 1 more player to each part of field than what you need to your formation. So, if you play 4-4-2, you need 5 defs, 5 mids and 3 fwds. If you don't have at least 1 sub to each part of field, your team isn't valid for the round and points will be zero. 1 GK is enough though, as minimum squad size is 14 players.

Once again, I have been unable to predict the scorers. I've got good defensive record though. Douchez, Fanni, Bocanegra all winning, two first keeping an empty net. Captain, Brahimi, was apparently not the best choice. I hope for Caen to do it tonight. I have Tafforeau, Mollo and El-Arabi.

This seems to be another of these rounds to me: all of my players seem to have a relatively good day, but so far none of them have scored a goal. Gyan had his chances, so did El-Arabi, Mollo as well, and Braaten. But no goals. Have I even had assists. Ben Khal must save my round tomorrow, he is only player I have left. Not the best of rounds to me. Hopefully not a horrible either, all my players should have got some less visible points, but surely this won't be a good round for me - unless, of course, Ben Khalfallah scores a few.

My players are all over the place. After a horrible call on Caen yesterday and a Payet hat-trick' date=' Niculae scores and Ruffier gets a clean sheet. I can't wait to see the stats.[/quote']

Captain's red card only costs you 12 points. You'll get loads of points from the others and will escape from us anyway. It's better to get -12 for one player and +40 for another (your case) than get +5 for both of them (my case). I still am able to sell every scorer before they score. This time Gameiro, last time Gomis. Only striker who has scored for me was Le Tallec.

• 2 weeks later...

After the break, Ligue 1 is back with a full 5th round. Check your teams, and good luck to everyone, still few hours left.

On 4th round Pazz rose to lead with his mystery-team (that he doesn't reveal to us). People who came in after 1st round are doing rather well, which is great. Game is still quite tight, as you can change whole team each time, the points can and do change a lot from one round to another. I hope my boys to score some goals after my miserable 4th round that dropped me out of top 5.

After the break' date=' Ligue 1 is back with a full 5th round. Check your teams, and good luck to everyone, still few hours left.

[b']On 4th round Pazz rose to lead with his mystery-team (that he doesn't reveal to us).[/b] People who came in after 1st round are doing rather well, which is great. Game is still quite tight, as you can change whole team each time, the points can and do change a lot from one round to another. I hope my boys to score some goals after my miserable 4th round that dropped me out of top 5.

Yeah... About that, how can I reveal my team for the others? What's the phrases I got to click on?

Nice start for me. Brahimi didn't start (yet came in for last 30 minutes), Tabanou was moved to defence after 14 minutes and Le Tallec played on midfield and got subbed on second half (after a very good match).

On the other hand, my boys have been excellent and scored a few already. Note that Pied started and scored for l'OL. Not that I had him in my team, but still worth noting.

I'm guessing Nene was a good choice this week? :D

I had him for captain as well. Not too bad round this time. If Gourcuff just had scored one of his amazing shots at least it would have made me a lot of points (goal and a decisive goal for Gourcuff, and a victory for Lloris, my GK).

Bloody hell.... I had originally had Cabaye, Gervinho and Hoarau, but because of my politics of not picking injured players (all of them only got back to training days before round started) I left all of them out. So far it is what, 2 goals and an assist for those three, and more to come, since LOSC is playing on man advantage the second half.

So, back to top, second only to Mark, who's leading with large margin. Me and Mark both made a good choice of captaining Nene, who made about half of our points (37x2=74). :D This actually made us nice rounds of 142,5 points each. I regret having Bourillon on bench again. Second game in a row that he would have got me 10+ points and my other defenders weren't that good. Both strikers did well despite of not scoring. Pazz dropped from his first place... what went wrong? Philippe is another one who dropped miserably.

Note: we're learning this, the general average points is rising every round.

Respuesta: Re: Ligue 1 Fantasy

So' date=' back to top, second only to Mark, who's leading with large margin. Me and Mark both made a good choice of captaining Nene, who made about half of our points (37x2=74). :D This actually made us nice rounds of 142,5 points each. I regret having Bourillon on bench again. Second game in a row that he would have got me 10+ points and my other defenders weren't that good. Both strikers did well despite of not scoring. Pazz dropped from his first place... what went wrong? Philippe is another one who dropped miserably.

Note: we're learning this, the general average points is rising every round.[/quote']

As with all the fantasy games I've played in the past, I'm guilty of neglecting my team. I spent no more than a few minutes on my computer from Friday to Sunday. :o I'm just glad I haven't quit this one yet. :o