Sign in to follow this  
Seftinho

Official England Thread

Re: Official England Thread

Good riddance...

Deserted his country in there hour of need after two years of constant whining...

Couldn't care less.

I hear that.

I saw it as "I haven't been playing for England anyway so I'm going to retire. I decided to do this because I have not seen my name in the news enough recently."

Good player on the pitch. Complete and utter tool off it.

You on about Ferdinand or Carragher;)

Carragher retired and then got asked back by his country and answered the call....

Ferdinand whinged and whinged for 2 years like a baby that he was not being picked for this reason or another.....he got asked to come back when England needed him and he decided that sunning himself in Dubai was more important than answering his country's call....

Our new shirt looks really nice IMO. There's shades of Germany about it, and I like there's too ;)

I'm on my phone so its a bit harder to post a picture of it but I'm sure google can help you out if you've not seen it.

Edit: About 90000 hours later, but here you go :P

BKtx3XRCEAEfbWy.jpg:large

Our new shirt looks really nice IMO. There's shades of Germany about it' date=' and I like there's too ;)

I'm on my phone so its a bit harder to post a picture of it but I'm sure google can help you out if you've not seen it.

[img']https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKtx3XRCEAEfbWy.jpg:large[/img]

I hate it :(:(:(

I hate it :(:(:(

It's different from our previous shirts, which is why I think a lot of people like it. It looks good on Germany, so lets hope we look alright in it!

They stole 'football's coming home', we steal their kit :P;) Saying that, whilst it was annoying that they 'stole' it from us, they don't really have many footballing songs, so it was a bit understandable. That's another topic of discussion though :P

It's different from our previous shirts' date=' which is why I think a lot of people like it. It looks good on Germany, so lets hope we look alright in it!

They stole 'football's coming home', we steal their kit :P;)[/quote']

I'm not sure looking like the Germans should be our main priority, I would be much happier if we played like they do in major tournaments. :o

I'm not sure looking like the Germans should be our main priority' date=' I would be much happier if we played like they do in major tournaments. :o[/quote']

Maybe we will... :o

Preston had an away kit a few years ago that looked like Brazil's home kit. That turned out to be fantastic... :P:(

I'm not sure looking like the Germans should be our main priority' date=' I would be much happier if we played like they do in major tournaments. :o[/quote']

Nice to watch but unsuccessful (at least in the recent past)?

Nice to watch but unsuccessful (at least in the recent past)?

Just being nice to watch would be a start, and being regular losers in the S/F or finals is a big step up on what we have historically been capable of.

Our new shirt looks really nice IMO. There's shades of Germany about it' date=' and I like there's too ;)

[img']https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKtx3XRCEAEfbWy.jpg:large[/img]

Eurrgghhhh, it's revolting.

Id argue strongly that the vast majority dont have a clue how to support England.

But your right' date=' I had forgot about having this discussion.[/quote']

This.

I don't have a clue how I can support Steven Gerrard. So I don't.

This.

I don't have a clue how I can support Steven Gerrard. So I don't.

Your a different breed though Adam. As much as I agree with you on ALOT of things, scousers attitude towards England proper hacks me off.

No slight against you, just that specific attitude.

Your a different breed though Adam. As much as I agree with you on ALOT of things' date=' scousers attitude towards England proper hacks me off.

No slight against you, just that specific attitude.[/quote']

I understand. Majority of the people I know who I have grew up with don't care about England. Whereas the people I go to uni with (who aren't from Liverpool) all love England and couldn't believe that I wasn't bothered about them.