English League Championship Ratings 2010/11

arsenalrocs

Its the start of the season its obviously too early to make rating predictions so those will come later. Now here are some players to look out for. The stats include only the Championship.

Wilfred Zaha

wilfred_zaha.jpg

Rating: 75

Minutes: 302

Goals: 1

Assists: 2

Zaha is a 17 year old striker playing for Crystal Palace. He is a pacy striker who has very skilled feet. He was an important member of Crystal Palace's pre-season friendlies. He scored in the first game of the season for Crystal Palace.

Marvin Sordell

0,,10400~6715589,00.jpg

Rating: 73

Minutes: 478

Goals: 4

Assists: 0

He started the first game of the season for Watford and managed to get an assist. He was hauled off in the 58th minute.

Albert Adomah

Albert-Adomah-Barnet_2358618.jpg

Minutes: 570

Goals: 2

Recently signed for Bristol City, the manager, Steve Coppell, has taken a liking to him. I expect Albert to be a regular starter for Bristol.

Re: English League Championship Ratings 2010/11

Matt Ritchie

images?q=tbn:dngv1z5qdjIQ9M::&t=1&usg=__YlO_1E7IT1P-pGVpihryiUSAby4=

Minutes: 211

Goals: 0

Assists: 1

With Portsmouth's first teamers gone, Matt will be able to hold down a regular place with Portsmouth.

Joel Ward

images?q=tbn:5Vk4Rf0TP7AevM::&t=1&usg=__iinQZoj9KoZEOX0SIDHZGH9RYnk=

Minutes: 361

I expect Joel to make some sub appearances for Portsmouth and trying to challenge for a first team spot. With that he could be in for a rise.

Nadir Ciftci

images?q=tbn:BfuAqfUbCqR77M::&t=1&usg=__3bswRUJ5hx3vdjnc5-ti0CNOuPA=

Rating : 75

Minutes: 244

Goals: 1

Nadir is a very promising player for Portsmouth. He should be able to make some sub appearances in the Championship.

Player Updates

Portsmouth:Matt and Nadir both started the game. With Nadir scoring a goal. Joel came on as a sub in the 17th minute. Nadir and Matt played the full 90 minutes. Joel played for 77 minutes.

Marvin Sordell: Started the game for Watford and played for 77 minutes.

Albert Adomah: Started the game for Bristol City and played for 66 minutes.

Wilfred Zaha: Started the game for Crystal Palace and played the full 90 minutes.

Ben Pringles: Came on as a sub and played for 14 minutes.

Will Atkinson

WillAtkinson_2452285.jpg

Minutes: 122

He seems to be a starter for Hull. He may get a neat tidy rise.

Mark Cullen

mark-cullen-8210.jpg

Minutes: 232

He should get some sub appearances this season.

Jamie Devitt

0,,10338~6989963,00.jpg

Rating: 74

Minutes: 21

He looks to be a bit part player for Hull this season. May get a rise.

Player Updates

*Wilfred Zaha- Started and played the full 90 minutes for Crystal Palace*

*Albert Adomah- Started and played the full 90 minutes for Bristol City He scored a goal too*

*Marvin Sordell- Started and played 59 minutes for Watford

Mark Cullen- Came on as a sub and played for 34 minutes

*Nadir Ciftci- Started and played the full 90 minutes for Portsmouth*

Joel Ward- Came on as a sub and played for 19 minutes

Matt Ritchie- Came on as a sub and played for 28 minutes.

Those in BOLD are STAR BUYS

Riferimento: Re: English League Championship Ratings 2010/11

Hi mate, thanks for your updates.

First of all, apologies for my poor english : it's not my first language.

Going back to the topic : last time I bought players from the Championship (and lower divisions) I got quite disappointed. It seems tha SM staff do not really care about lower leagues. In fact, or the rate revisions are made very late, or they skip a lot of players, or they wait managers tickets to update the DBase....Me personally, I gave up buying such kind of players. To wait for something like an year for nothing is pretty frustrating.

Anyway, you probably have more experience than me about SManager... What's your feedback about the issue I have highlighted ? It is just my impression or..... ???

Thx !

Re: Riferimento: Re: English League Championship Ratings 2010/11

Anyway' date=' you probably have more experience than me about SManager... What's your feedback about the issue I have highlighted ? It is just my impression or..... ???

Thx ![/quote']

No, it isn't just your impression. SM have openly admitted that they feel their efforts are better spent on the more 'popular' leagues (ie, the ones new, inexperienced players will pay/waste money to manage clubs from) which means that, as you say players at lower levels (and not just in England) will now just sit and waste away on out of date ratings. Although now they don't accept tickets either, I was told, basically not to try again when I tried to get a few players properly rated.

That said, the Championship did at least get a review recently, so you can see correct changes for players from that level, but the rest are set to just be ignored and left to stagnate, a real shame for those of us who like to play lower down. I wanted to do a realistic York City team in division five, but without any risers below Championship levels it can't be done, so I've just had to down the usual foreign risers route instead.

• 3 months later...