Player ratings thread

najduch5

Re: Player ratings thread

Who are the biggest Spanish young talents who are predicted a rise in the new rating updates?

I know about Iker Munian' date=' Granero, Canales so anyone else????[/quote']

He isn't young, but you should 100% get Jerzy Dudek, he's in for a massive rise!

I'd hope you didn't do the research and fell for that, but Dudek was too obvious a lie...

He isn't young' date=' but you should 100% get Jerzy Dudek, he's in for a massive rise!

I'd hope you didn't do the research and fell for that, but Dudek was too obvious a lie...

How could i forget about him

:o, sell Messi as soon as you can aswell hes in for a drop to about 88, preferably sell him to someone whos name is Michael Bowes ;)

that also is a lie, but feel free to sell him to me

there's not many risers in Arab's tbh. Mainly because most of the players are not on DB. Khalil Ahmed is your best bet. Perhaps Saad Surour.

I can give everyone a dropper though :eek:

Fabio Cannavaro 90>88 ;)

Add Bordon or whatever that 91 is aswell

;)

i can asure u it wont be 2-, I Reckon it will be 3- thats the way every high rated player has went down since joining this league.

Juninho 90 > 87 , Cannavaro 93 > 90 then should go to 87, another guy went from 89 > 86 cant remember who though.

Re: Respuesta: Player ratings thread

Very insensitive and very juvenile

Grow up

Blimey he only asked for some risers' date=' no need to insult the bloke

"that stuffed up my joke"

Very classy you should be proud of yourself :rolleyes:[/quote']

How the hell did i insult him ?

:confused:

He ask's for riser's everytime the new leagues get announced, its not hard to do a bit of research isit ? :rolleyes:

How the hell did i insult him ?
:confused:

He ask's for riser's everytime the new leagues get announced' date=' its not hard to do a bit of research isit ? :rolleyes:[/center']

Your right its not hard to do some research...

It is also not difficult to guide the guy to a correct link or tell him in a polite way and suggest some ways he can do some of his own research like Soccerway as I saw somebody say....an excellent site and one I have used for many years :)

Like its also polite to say Thanks for picking up some great teams after somebody put them up on the avaliable team thread!!

Your right its not hard to do some research...

It is also not difficult to guide the guy to a correct link or tell him in a polite way and suggest some ways he can do some of his own research like Soccerway as I saw somebody say....an excellent site and one I have used for many years :)

Like its also polite to say Thanks for picking up some great teams after somebody put them up on the avaliable team thread!!

Ive guided to him to soccerway & also trasfermarket countless times but he still comes on here everytime the leagues are announced for the up and coming changes

i simply have been searching the setups to see who's available' date=' give me a chance to say thanks, jheezeee :rolleyes:[/center']

Actually I've lost some respect to ujfalusi after him moaning and call someone bad predictor after player his brought not rise in another thread(Forgot on what thread, but I think it's Belgium or Ukrainian thread).

And everyone read that's post already hate him about that kind of behavior

I don't want to ask for all the risers' date=' but I don't quite understand this thread. do you post a compilation of the best risers here, after the "next leagues to be reviewed" have been anounced? Such as Serbia now? :)

thanks[/quote']

Actually yes, like that, but najduch as thread starter decided not to updated this thread again.