Brazil Player Reports and Updates

Re: Brazil Player Reports and Updates

RIGHT... Ive read every single page of the 19!! So can say with some confidence that NO-ONE has asked about Cleiton Xavier :) I have also clicked on his individual thread and not found my answer!! Finally I know he ain't been playing his game in Brazil for a while...

So... 89 rated... been in my squads since day dot... waited and waited on a 90 for an eternity (well 2 years)... INSIDER... Please :)... What should I do with him????

In addition ive a great deal of Brazilians in many of my squads and the rating changes are almost upon us. If I posted a list of names would you be willing to give me a 'ye' or a 'ney' on who to keep long-term?? Didn't want to be cheeky and post it without asking.

Thanks

You do realise that you can search the thread without reading every single post don't you? ;)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never planned to have more then 50 individual threads on players. To be honest, it's getting way too hard to keep them all somewhat updated and the answer all questions. So I'll stick them all in he

Re: Brazil Player Reports and Updates Just a few players worth keeping an eye on: MATHEUS CARVALHO Matheus Thiago de Carvalho March 11, 1992 Attacking Midfielder Fluminense Skillset: Goal scori

Re: Insider's Brazilians - Mass thread

CX is having a good season in Ukraine. I have hope for him still.

As for the list... afraid I can't. Anything can still happen to any of these players.

Thanks up front for that & no bother on the list.

You do realise that you can search the thread without reading every single post don't you?

Yeah i'm aware of the search option but im not a big fan of how it dispays the results. Anyway, when it's a comprehensive thread by Insider I don't mind checking on the whole thing :)

I couldnt find anything in here about Alex Sandro

I saw some highlights and he looks like he could play in europe, maybe get a rise in the next ratings as he went up +2 for Santos in December but he has played every game for Brazil in the Suda Americano. Looks a good player to me, strong, fast, quick feet.

• 1 month later...

Who would you say was better leandro damiao or diego mauricio? Damiao has been smashing them in for inter and has a call up to the NT' date=' albiet due to injuries. Diego has been courting man utd and chelsea.[/quote']

can help you there mate, i asked this question several months back and it seems damiao is the better prospect as Flamengo have a bigger attacking pool of players and he will have more competition for a place. i think Fla use one striker and 2 AM so with players like Ronaldinho, Thiago Neves, Bottinelli, Fierro, Vander etc to fill AM and Wanderley, Mauricio, Deivid the minutes might be a bit harder to come by. Damiao as you said got his first cap and is higher up the order at INT, and banging them in atm.

can help you there mate' date=' i asked this question several months back and it seems damiao is the better prospect as Flamengo have a bigger attacking pool of players and he will have more competition for a place. i think Fla use one striker and 2 AM so with players like Ronaldinho, Thiago Neves, Bottinelli, Fierro, Vander etc to fill AM and Wanderley, Mauricio, Deivid the minutes might be a bit harder to come by. Damiao as you said got his first cap and is higher up the order at INT, and banging them in atm.[/quote']

Cool cheers for that mate. Do you see damiao being involved with the nt much?

I was suprised he started and not jonas who had a brilliant season followed by a move to valencia.