Biggest risers ??

MUFC1

Re: Biggest risers ??

Muller wont rise much but up to about 91/92 considering he is 20.

sneijder should go up to 96/97

robben to 95

Villa to 97

they are some big players that could (and should) rise

Highly doubt Muller will get a +4 to 92. Even 91 is hopeful, and although its do able he still has to have a good season before any of this can happen. 90 is more realistic but who knows, i just dont think a +4 is do able.

Anyway try Badstuber aswell. Pedro, Busquetes, Pique.

Guest Scout Maker

I feel sorry for your parents' date=' I could use the search tool but threads like this are in dribs and draps you idiot[/quote']

Oh I'm terribly sorry, I didn't know that you have some sort of Mental disorder, my apologies.

It's funny how your the only one who didnt laugh at the post yet you probably searched the player up...

robben to 95

Villa to 97

I dont disagree with Muller, he could well hit 91/2 by the end of the season but not in the next ratings. AS th big leagues are being reviewed more regularly now, we could well see him push +2 and +1/2 during the season, but like you say it must be earnt with good performances. Already scored in the supercup and looks good, hes in my team so im happy =)

Sneijder to 97 i dont agree with to be honest, perhaps 96 at a push. Iniesta is 96 and a far better and more established player, yea Wes had a good world cup and decent last year but got a +1 to 95 which is right. HE may well get another +1 IF he has another super year. (ona side note im not against him getting 96 as he is top class, i just think it may take him another year)

Villa to 97, possibility, needs to bed in at Barca well, which im sure he will. Good player all round so could well see this happening.

Robben to 95, really dont know, is he as good as Ribery? probably so could see him get this rise if he has a solid season again.

robben to 95

Villa to 97

why on earth would robben ever be a 95 ?

injured AGAIN. he spends his whole time injured and if he isnt playing against poor defending where they don't let him run from the right and shoot' date=' he is useless. its all he can do literally, if he cant cut in and shoot he just looses it, plays a simple pass that has awful completion rate or tries a really cool backheel and can't play for another month or so. no way does he deserve 95, he is NOT on a par with fabregas and lamaprd.

I feel sorry for your parents, I could use the search tool but threads like this are in dribs and draps you idiot

sorry mufc but he is right, there are so many threads on here repeating themselves. he ws saying use the search tool or just go through the past 10 pages of this section because they are all listed there. if people gave you every riser we repeat about 50 names over and over and over again. waste of time, many people ask this question you might as well view the thread they already made :)

Actually you are both wrong. Yes there may be threads about big risers but they are hard to find due to, the search engine being rubbish. You can either search by thread and maybe type "risers" in the hope somebody hads called it risers if not it wont come up or by post then you have to search through 156 pages just to find where somebody has used "risers" in an irrelvant sentence. Also If you can find a thread, the earliest i could find was 25-05-10 with this

These players should all get hefty rises and there are quite a few for 10k

David de gea

Arruda Mazola

Sasa Markovic

Filip Knezevic

Nico Siegrist

Danny Ward

Ovidi Karuru

Joel Matip

Phil Jones

Chris Smalling

Ander Iturraspe

Diego Contento

Sergio Contan Keko

Ibrahima Balde

ALL of these players have already been reviewed and had their "big" rise.

Actually you are both wrong. Yes there may be threads about big risers but they are hard to find due to' date=' the search engine being rubbish. You can either search by thread and maybe type "risers" in the hope somebody hads called it risers if not it wont come up or by post then you have to search through 156 pages just to find where somebody has used "risers" in an irrelvant sentence. Also If you can find a thread, the earliest i could find was 25-05-10 with this

David de gea

Arruda Mazola

Sasa Markovic

Filip Knezevic

Nico Siegrist

Danny Ward

Ovidi Karuru

Joel Matip

Phil Jones

Chris Smalling

Ander Iturraspe

Diego Contento

Sergio Contan Keko

Ibrahima Balde

[b']ALL[/b] of these players have already been reviewed and had their "big" rise.

i said go through the section not just use the search tool.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=69113

this proves you are wrong as not just "both of us " are wrong but indeed it is you against probably 5 or more who have seen your thread.

if you can't accept that your in the complete minority you are deluded.

i was going to prove you wrong by highlighting some risers, i found one in 10 seconds but im not going to help you, your not just wrong that would be fine.

you are rude as well.

i said go through the section not just use the search tool.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=69113

this proves you are wrong as not just "both of us " are wrong but indeed it is you against probably 5 or more who have seen your thread.

if you can't accept that your in the complete minority you are deluded.

i was going to prove you wrong by highlighting some risers' date=' i found one in 10 seconds but im not going to help you, your not just wrong that would be fine.

you are rude as well.[/quote']

I wasnt going to get involved here, however i will say that having one 'uber' list kind of defeats the fun of finding a good riser. There is nothing better than trawling though ESPN and the many stat sites and finding a youngster rated mid 70's who's starting and playing regular football at a decent level, especially one that isnt mainstream. I remember finding loads like this (that were all already on the forums but as i had yet to really look at them they were all good finds to me, then i went on the forums and there was a list pretty much the same as the one i had spent hours compiling, but felt much better as in my head i had done the scouting myself)

It is far less satisfying if its just there for you on a plate. I do see what your asking and im not slating you for it. However you will always get the same reaction, people who spend alot of time searching players and clubs for new talent are not just going to give them up in response to a , shall we say less than polite thread!?

Look out for Emmanuel Frimpong when he is added to the database, im sure you will see him rise fairly quicky. Great prospect.

Actually you are both wrong. Yes there may be threads about big risers but they are hard to find due to' date=' the search engine being rubbish. You can either search by thread and maybe type "risers" in the hope somebody hads called it risers if not it wont come up or by post then you have to search through 156 pages just to find where somebody has used "risers" in an irrelvant sentence. Also If you can find a thread, the earliest i could find was 25-05-10 with this

David de gea

[b']Arruda Mazola[/b]

Sasa Markovic

Filip Knezevic

Nico Siegrist

Danny Ward

Ovidi Karuru

Joel Matip

Phil Jones

Chris Smalling

Ander Iturraspe

Diego Contento

Sergio Contan Keko

Ibrahima Balde

ALL of these players have already been reviewed and had their "big" rise.

Mazola wasn't ... great research anyway ..I guess it exhausted you in the end.

mufc great answer 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah.. good boy ..you got a cookie :rolleyes: