The Lucky League Table Challenge - **NEW**

"CHELSEA ARE GONNA WALK IT THIS SEASON, UTD JUST ARENT STRONG ENOUGH...,"

"CHELSEA WERE PURE AND UTTER LUCKY LAST SEASON, ITS UTD'S AGAIN THIS YEAR!,"

"ROY'S HERE NOW, WERE SAVED, ITS OUR YEAR FINALLY,"

"SUPER HARRY WILL HAVE US INSIDE THAT TOP 4 AGAIN THIS YEAR!,"

"BLACKPOOL WILL SUPRISE EVERYONE, JUST YOU WAIT!,"

"LEEDS ARE ON A ROLL, AND WERE GOING TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS EASILY!,"

"THIS IS THE YEAR SOUTHAMPTON START THE COME BACK,"

Ah enough of all that, but its typical things fans are coming up with, its just the time of year!

All clubs have reason for optimism right now. Whether your Chelsea, Reading, Dagenham & Redbridge, Oxford Utd, Manchester City, Watford, or even Stevenage! You have to be buzzing surely! Its because anything can happen. Blackpool proved it last season.

Here, we have a new challenge for you Forumers to take part in which is season long.

Here are the rules of "The Lucky League Table".

• You have got until Friday at 13:00 to register your interest.
  • After this time, there will be a draw. You will be drawn with 3 Premier League teams 2 Championship sides 1 League One team and a League Two team.
  • They are your teams for this exciting new season! Trust me, you may be a Spurs fa, but if you get drawn with Arsenal, West Ham, and Chelsea - you'll be cheering them on equally as much as Spurs!

• Anyway, the aim of the game is for your teams from throughout of the whole Footballing ladder to finish as high up the league as possible.
  • The fun comes at the end of the season!

• The least points you score end of the season - the better! For example:

• Joe gets drawn with Arsenal, Chelsea, Blackpool, Nottingham Forest, Peterborough, and Lincoln City. Pretty impressive line up!

• End of season - Arsenal finish 3rd Chelsea 2nd Blackpool 19th Forest 5th Peterborough 3rd and Lincoln 10th.

• Joe's Lucky League Tabler Total = 3 + 2 + 19 + 5 + 3 + 10 = 42!!!! Easy as that!!!

Interested in taking the Challenge, post here - you have till Friday at 13:00 game time

Sir-Alex-Ferguson.jpg

Southampton+v+Birmingham+City+Carling+Cup+a37YyBZ4-jql.jpg

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The Lucky League Table Challenge - **NEW**

INCLUDED: (38)

Matty-avfc

Nick Justice

Tiesto

Tom_MFC

Toonfanforlife

Son Of Pluto

Wesley Sneijder

Romano

Stuart H

Sky_Blue_Gould

sambalele

Koplfc

Adam D

Sky Blue Lee

Zakkoo

dudeskin8

R0b Walshe

Bc Cliffs

Rhys Evans

Phil GT

Scout Maker

Stubbsy127

3lton

legend_707

Ashh

Sgt Fury

Monkey Man

Ciaranmc2k10

Doru

Dean89

MiddlesbroughFC

Dale147

Bcfc12345

Fercasti

Drseanfitz

Pazzano

Gozzy

Bibi

I'll join it mate' date='this is really down to the luck of the draw though,and by the way thanks for the invite mate:).[/quote']

oh yes its all based on having luck in the draw later this week.

Still its like having a sweepstake isnt it for the World Cup or something!

You could get North Korea, you could get Spain.

This a much bigger form of that!

I was also wondering:

Should there be -X points off your final total if one of your teams wins a Cup during the season.

Of course if they win the league then they'll be have a value of 1 on your final total.

Maybe insted of addign 1 making it - points for a league win?

Your thoughts!

Can I just say that there will be a small required input for everyone, but its hardly much really at all!

I just want you to post on the appropriate thread at some point in the middle - end of the season with your current score! That way i havent got to keep going back and forth to see where you stand etc.

I will do the adding etc for everyone at the end of the season. Of course the dedicated ones will keep posting their scores almost virtually every week! Thats not really required, but i dont mind it :)

Archived