Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread 2010/11 With the Bundesliga becoming stronger again and so more people might being interested in the Bundesliga I thought it would be a good idea to make a

Bit suprised at the stick for Ter Stegen, horrible mistake I totally understand but he is just kid, who hasnt had much experiance in the European or International arena.

He has shown at domestic level he has undoubted talent - I would suggest a bit of support for a potential top talent as opposed to binning the boy.

Great goal by Dempsey. That is 12 goals conceded in 3 games for Ter Stegen' date=' average of 4 a game being a German goalkeeper.[/quote']

Well..How many of them he could've saved?Excluding the stupid mistake from tonight.God..I swear if Neuer was the in the goal it was very quiet here.

Well..How many of them he could've saved?Excluding the stupid mistake from tonight.God..I swear if Neuer was the in the goal it was very quiet here.

If one is a good keeper, he is a good keeper regardless of the defence. That record of 12 goals in 3 games is not a very good showing from a neutral perspective :P

Why are you posting me videos of Neuer? :P I just gave my opinion on Ter Stegens international record. Could take note from Hart keeping Brazil to 0 so far despite some awful defending

Hart got experience,Hart is 25.Ter Stegen got no experience,he's 21 and he simply got the pressure on him because he knows that it is one of his only chance to prove that he is better then Neuer(he actually is...just that Low will never ever favour a player who's coming from Gladbach over a Munich one)

Ter Stegen has been abysmal every time he played so far. I remember that 5:3 loss against Switzerland where he made 2 or 3 mistakes.

I like ter Stegen but he doesn't belong into the National team yet. Inspires zero confidence. And i don't know what your obsession with Neuer is. I am saying that as German fan, not as a Bayern fan.

I got other people being fans from Stuttgart, Leverkusen and god knows what other teams saying the exact same things on German forums.

Ter Stegen has never convinced for Germany. That's the bottom line.

Ter Stegen has been abysmal every time he played so far. I remember that 5:3 loss against Switzerland where he made 2 or 3 mistakes.

I like ter Stegen but he doesn't belong into the National team yet. Inspires zero confidence. And i don't know what your obsession with Neuer is. I am saying that as German fan' date=' not as a Bayern fan.

I got other people being fans from Stuttgart, Leverkusen and god knows what other teams saying the exact same things on German forums.

Ter Stegen has never convinced for Germany. That's the bottom line.[/quote']

So kick him out from the NT and he will never ever get experience and get some confidence.Great logic pal!

So kick him out from the NT and he will never ever get experience and get some confidence.Great logic pal!

If I have other young keepers like Zieler, Leno or Trapp etc. doing a better job when they play, then yes, Ter Stegen should be kicked out for the moment.

Can get recalled any time but right now he doesn't deserve to be a German International and that is not only based on his awful performances for Germany but also for the mediocre season he had at Gladbach this year. He dipped big time compared to last season which is fine for a young player but doesn't justify him of being called up ahead of better young keepers

And you can keep on telling yourself Ter Stegen is better than Neuer, it won't make it true and everybody knows it ;)

Hart got experience' date='Hart is 25.Ter Stegen got no experience,he's 21 and he simply got the pressure on him because he knows that it is one of his only chance to prove that he is better then Neuer(he actually is...just that Low will never ever favour a player who's coming from Gladbach over a Munich one)[/quote']

You have Courtois who at the age of 19/20 was keeping clean sheets for Belgium. Age shouldn't be relevant, if you're good enough, you'll be good regardless 20 or 35

You have Courtois who at the age of 19/20 was keeping clean sheets for Belgium. Age shouldn't be relevant' date=' if you're good enough, you'll be good regardless 20 or 35[/quote']

Courtois got competition from Mignolet....a lot of pressure on him :rolleyes: