Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread 2010/11 With the Bundesliga becoming stronger again and so more people might being interested in the Bundesliga I thought it would be a good idea to make a

;2608065']Moritz Leitner off to Werder too?

Also Rafi Honigstein was quoted today says Mario Gomez to Naples is more or less a done deal.....

So then this must mean Cavani is on his way out then right?

Is Leitner worth keeping for now in SM terms as his chances of first team football will be greatly increased?

;2608065']Moritz Leitner off to Werder too?

Also Rafi Honigstein was quoted today says Mario Gomez to Naples is more or less a done deal.....

Not a lot of substance in that rumour yet but definitely possible/likely.

Well' date=' that is basically saying what BILD said last night.

So then this must mean Cavani is on his way out then right?

Is Leitner worth keeping for now in SM terms as his chances of first team football will be greatly increased?

Hmm, maybe hold onto him for a while and see how his first half of the season at Werder goes (if he moves there)

Transfer Update:

Lewandowski personally confirmed for the first time that he wants out of Dortmund. In today's SportBild he says: "We have reached an agreement with a club a while ago. I told that the Dortmund officials. "I expect everything to be cleared up now so that I will be allowed to move to my dream club this summer. That would be the best for everybody involved."

That dream club is supposedly Bayern.

"The Sun" reports of a Suarez / Robben swap. "The Sun", needless to say more...

According to SportBild Arsenal is heavily interested in Bayern's David Alaba. They have supposedly offered him to play in his favourite position, a central midfield role.

Good one :D

Hannover striker Moa Abdellaoue is set to sign for Stuttgart. The player and Stuttgart reached an agreement and Stuttgart handed in a transfer bid.

Hamburg's Son rejected a contract extension so his future is still up in the air. Leverkusen, Wolfsburg and Dortmund are the clubs said to be interested in him.

Nürnberg defender Klose might follow his former manager Hecking to Wolfsburg.

Schalke is still trying for Rafinha.

Frankfurt is said to be interested in Bayern talent Emre Can. Frankfurt's current captain, Pirmin Schwegler attracts heavy interest out of Wolfsburg so Can will be seen as a replacement for him there.

Ballack's last game today in Leipzig with lots of his friends and colleagues from over the years.

Ballack & Friends

Adler/Zuberbühler - Salihamidzic,

Neuville, Hamann, Tetzner, Kirsten,

Wörns, Mertesacker, Sam, Hertzsch,

Jancker, Glöckner, Zecke, Frings,

Schneider, Schumacher, Klose

Manager: Rudi Völler

World Team

Lehmann/Weidenfeller - Carvalho,

Mahdavikia, Essien, Kuka, Lokvenc,

Malouda, Schürrle, Lahm, Matthäus,

Berbatov, Shevchenko, Drogba

Manager: Jose Mourinho

This is how you handle things, now that the season is over, all is quiet and peacefull.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2013/06/05/4027072/lewandowski-confident-of-dream-move-this-summer?ICID=HP_FA_4

"Dortmund are a fantastic club that will always have a special place in my heart. However, I am looking for a new challenge for the future."

This is how you handle things' date=' now that the season is over, all is quiet and peacefull.

[url']http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2013/06/05/4027072/lewandowski-confident-of-dream-move-this-summer?ICID=HP_FA_4[/url]

"Dortmund are a fantastic club that will always have a special place in my heart. However, I am looking for a new challenge for the future."

I heard mate, on 3 different sources now. Lewa wants to join Bayern...

I heard mate' date=' on 3 different sources now. Lewa wants to join Bayern...[/quote']

Yes, I hope he chooses the best for him. Frankly, I believe it is Bayern although I will be curious to see what role will he play in an hypotethical Barcelona-type false 9ish Bayern..

Holland - Germany U21 game now at 19.30h been waiting for this game for a loong time.

4 2 3 1

Sorg and Jantcshke right and left backs respectively. Ginter and Thesker ( who!? and why not Rüdiger?) in the center.

Midfield Rode and Rudy behind Holtby. Leitner absent form this team it's a shame really.

Wingers Mlapa and Herrman Lasogga CF, so no Volland this time.

The Holland team is also very interisting and I think they are favourites for this one, but that's for another thread hehe.

Holland - Germany U21 game now at 19.30h been waiting for this game for a loong time.

4 2 3 1

Sorg and Jantcshke right and left backs respectively. Ginter and Thesker ( who!? and why not Rüdiger?) in the center.

Midfield Rode and Rudy behind Holtby. Leitner absent form this team it's a shame really.

Wingers Mlapa and Herrman Lasogga CF' date=' so no Volland this time.

The Holland team is also very interisting and I think they are favourites for this one, but that's for another thread hehe.[/quote']

No idea why Volland doesn't play instead of Lasogga. Leitner absent due to dodgy character, bad influence on the team.