Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread 2010/11 With the Bundesliga becoming stronger again and so more people might being interested in the Bundesliga I thought it would be a good idea to make a

Like all young CB's' date=' he was one of the better Brazilian youth defenders no doubt[/color']

No, no. That doesn't cover it. He was not just error prone like a youngster, but extremely, shockingly, laughable... and when he was one of the better Brazilian youth defenders? In Brazil? Not at Bayern, that's for sure.

No' date=' no. That doesn't cover it. He was not just error prone like a youngster, but extremely, shockingly, laughable... and when he was one of the better Brazilian youth defenders? In Brazil? [b']Not at Bayern, that's for sure.[/b]

Agreed, thats what caused his crimes his fustration at being injured all the time. So doesnt make him a bad player

Heung-Min Son from Hamburg to Bayer Leverkusen for 5 millions euro.

Not true at all. He costs 10m. Signed a contract til 2018.

Other Bundesliga news:

Frankfurt is close to signing Czech striker Vaclev Kadlec from Sparta Prague. They agreed terms with the player but the clubs are still negotiating about the transfer fee.

HSV and M'Gladbach are supposedly interested in Nicklas Bendtner. God forbid.

Wolfsburg bid 5m for Nürnberg defender Timm Klose but Nürnberg rejected the offer.

Sevilla striker Alvaro Negredo who has been linked with Dortmund prefers Atletico Madrid over the German club.

Really hoping Son was the one for Dortmund..... So now' date=' maybe Herrmann?

And does this mean KdB will return to Chelsea?[/quote']

Yeah, Dortmund was supposedly very interested in Son too. And de Bruyne who will apparently stay at Chelsea. Didn't get either of them.

Don't think they will go for Herrmann. Not really an adequate replacement for Götze.

Yes, Olivier. I have already submitted that change on SW but it disappeared somehow.

tancredipalmeri: BOOM! Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund reached agreement for 30m € for Lewandowski' date=' but according to Sky Italy the player rejected the move[/quote']

I would say it because he is waiting to get a call from Moyes to bring him over to to United. smileys-calling-658310.gif

Some latest Bundesliga news:

Felipe Santana has publicly criticized Dortmund manager Klopp. Mario Götze injured himself in the CL Semi-Final against Real Madrid after the news of his transfer to Bayern became public.

Santana said "Quite frankly, our manager was stupid. I don't think it was necessary to have Götze practice again on Tuesday when the final was Saturday. Götze already felt the injury again after his second touch."

Götze aggravated his injury due to that and will miss Bayern's pre-season preparations.

Debatable if Dortmund would have acted the same way and risked a much more severe injury (which now happened) had Götze stayed.

Well, as every day, news about Lewandowski got public. To recap: Lewa and his agents claimed that Dortmund boss Watzke assured them that he can go this summer. Watzke denied this and claimed it never happened; he supposedly never said anything to Lewa. This led to Lewa accusing Dortmund of breaking their promise. So basically, both parties accuse themselves of lying.

Now, according to the "Stuttgarter Zeitung" correspondence between Lewandowski and Dortmund exist that state that Lewandowski can move to Bayern this summer for a set fee. This correspondence is supposed to be in writing which, if it really exists, would prove that Dortmund lied.

This is getting more and more interesting by the day :D

HSV, Leverkusen and Schalke are said to be interested in Roque Santa Cruz.

Rafinha today said that he does not plan on leaving Bayern despite reports this week stating that he is going to leave.

Leverkusen LB Michael Kadlec moves to Fenerbahce Istanbul.

Köln signs Roman Golobart from Wigan.

Dortmund is said to be interested in 20-year old attacking midfielder Fred from Internacional.

Domenec Torrent, Manel Estiarte, Carles Planchart, Lorenza Buenaventura and Lars Kornetka will be part of the Bayern coaching and scouting team next season assisting Pep Guardiola.

MSM, is it true Kathleen Krüger will be second in command in the new Guardiola team? That would be a very strong incentive for me to follow them much more regularly:D

That Kadlec outing, in my view, a complete mistake. Boenisch is just horrible and this just weakens even more Leverkusen's defence, their worst sector by far.

Edit: Neuer GK of the year for Zonal Marking (Michael Cox)

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2013/06/12/european-team-of-the-season-201213/

Completely fair for me, his "rivals" Casillas, Buffon and to some extent Hart all underperforming in CL and domestically.

Also Lahm, Dante, Lewandowski and the amazing Martinez selected.

MSM' date=' is it true Kathleen Krüger will be second in command in the new Guardiola team? That would be a very strong incentive for me to follow them much more regularly:D

That Kadlec outing, in my view, a complete mistake. Boenisch is just horrible and this just weakens even more Leverkusen's defence, their worst sector by far.

Edit: Neuer GK of the year for Zonal Marking (Michael Cox)

[url']http://www.zonalmarking.net/2013/06/12/european-team-of-the-season-201213/[/url]

Completely fair for me, his "rivals" Casillas, Buffon and to some extent Hart all underperforming in CL and domestically.

Also Lahm, Dante, Lewandowski and the amazing Martinez selected.

I am not sure what you mean by second in command. She is not gonna be assistant manager :D

She is our team manager meaning she is responsible for organizing all kinds of things. Schedules trips and training camps, sponsor events etc. etc.

Never rated Boenisch highly but he has been alright for Leverkusen this season when Kadlec was injured

any else following Riberys trial?

due in court tomorrow in Paris on underage sex charges (Zahia Dehar - worked as an underage prostitute - was 17, illegal in France under 18...), as well as Benzema and several others...

its been dragging on years now, the maximum punishment is 3 years in prison, but its more likely he will get a fine...or itl be dropped as they will find her guilty of deception or something...

;2625111']any else following Riberys trial?

due in court tomorrow in Paris on underage sex charges (Zahia Dehar - worked as an underage prostitute - was 17' date=' illegal in France under 18...), as well as Benzema and several others...

its been dragging on years now, the maximum punishment is 3 years in prison, but its more likely he will get a fine...or itl be dropped as they will find her guilty of deception or something...[/quote']

She's not on trial though, they can't find her guilty of anything. The trial I think will mainly be about whether the fact that she lied is enough to clear them. Apparently she looked very young, and if she was a prostitute, it should have been obvious that she would lie about her age.

Ribery has shown himself to be a class A scumbag, especially considering he did this whilst married and having supposedly converted to be a pious Muslim.

Theyll get let off, it always happens with most footballers. Anyway, I think if she really did lie then they deserve to get let off, after all, you can never really tell the age of any women past a certain age, and going by the photo, there are plenty of older girls that look like that. I mean they couldve asked her for her ID or something but nobody does that with prostitutes these days, you know what guys think with when it comes to this stuff and its not their brains. Also she really shouldnt be putting herself in that situation.

Hi Guys,

Can someone please help me. I wish to alert SM that VfB Stuttgart's stadium (Mercedes-Benz Arena) has recently undergone a renovation and extension and now has a capacity of 60,449.

As it stands right now, SM's database still shows Stuttgart having a 58000 seater stadium.

How can I make SM aware of this so that it gets updated asap.

Many thanks in advance.

Herby :)

Hi Guys' date='

Can someone please help me. I wish to alert SM that VfB Stuttgart's stadium (Mercedes-Benz Arena) has recently undergone a renovation and extension and now has a capacity of 60,449.

As it stands right now, SM's database still shows Stuttgart having a 58000 seater stadium.

How can I make SM aware of this so that it gets updated asap.

Many thanks in advance.

Herby :)[/quote']

SM wiki :/ someone here will see this and update it i'm sure, i know it's not bundesliga but athletic bilbao will move into new stadium soon too, can someone here update it n SM wiki cheers