Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Theyll get let off' date=' it always happens with most footballers. Anyway, I think if she really did lie then they deserve to get let off, after all, you can never really tell the age of any women past a certain age, and going by the photo, there are plenty of older girls that look like that. I mean they couldve asked her for her ID or something [b']but nobody does that with prostitutes these days[/b], you know what guys think with when it comes to this stuff and its not their brains. Also she really shouldnt be putting herself in that situation.

LOOL This sentence is delicious!

Ahhhh the good old days, the lost values what's wrong with youth these days!?

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread 2010/11 With the Bundesliga becoming stronger again and so more people might being interested in the Bundesliga I thought it would be a good idea to make a

SM wiki :/ someone here will see this and update it i'm sure' date=' i know it's not bundesliga but athletic bilbao will move into new stadium soon too, can someone here update it n SM wiki cheers[/quote']

Thanks Shels. I don't like SM Wiki :P so that's probably why I didn't look there and find where and how I could make the request.

Much appreciated!!

BTW - the stadium upgrade was completed in 2011 so it's only been 18+ months overdue. LOL

Herby

Thanks Shels. I don't like SM Wiki :P so that's probably why I didn't look there and find where and how I could make the request.

Much appreciated!!

BTW - the stadium upgrade was completed in 2011 so it's only been 18+ months overdue. LOL

Herby

Registered when it first opened up, but dient like it so much, not been there in years, i don't bother if i notice stuff thats wrong anymore in game to change it, the odd time i'll mention something on forum if needed, being on the game so much recently i've noticed lot of things, mostly transfers that have not been altered etc but like i said don't bother with it.

I Don't be on these threads either, just saw latest post on english forum by yourself and thaught he must have some players to suggest, guess not :o

Much appreciated!!

Herby

Registered when it first opened up' date=' but dient like it so much, not been there in years, i don't bother if i notice stuff thats wrong anymore in game to change it, the odd time i'll mention something on forum if needed,[/b'] being on the game so much recently i've noticed lot of things, mostly transfers that have not been altered etc but like i said don't bother with it.

I Don't be on these threads either, just saw latest post on english forum by yourself and thaught he must have some players to suggest, guess not :o

these comments make me laugh, people criticise it and dont use it, yet find errors within it and dont tell anyone...

if you highlight them to others who are trying to keep it up to date they can try to change it.

any more things you have found that need editing - post them up on the forum

;2625586']these comments make me laugh' date=' people criticise it and dont use it, yet find errors within it and dont tell anyone...

if you highlight them to others who are trying to keep it up to date they can try to change it.

any more things you have found that need editing - post them up on the forum[/quote']

To be fair, I tried to use it 3 weeks ago and was told I didn't have enough rep despite a whole sea of greens on my front page.

Rami to Dortmund apparentely for a fee of 12 Million euros,if they sign him and Papasthoupolous (spelling.),I'd imagine maybe one of Subotic and Hummels could be leaving otherwise they have four very good centre backs.

It'll be interesting to see who else they buy with the rest of the money they have as Eriksen is rumoured to be close to joining as well,I still think they'll be a very good side next year,espically if Lewandoski stays and they let him go on a free although I can't see that happening.

As for the Schalke perspective very happy with the signing of Clemens and hopefully Goretzka gets officially done in the coming days,

Sky Sports Italia reported that our very own Giulio Donati has joined Leverusken for a fee of 3 million. Mia or any other Bundesliga fan' date=' do the German papers or media have this story or confirmation as well?[/quote']

No big articles here.

Where were they rumored to be going to?

nowhere really. hummels maybe to barca but never any substance to it.

Julian Draxler has rejected huge offers from Real Madrid, Man City and a second English club.

Draxler who just signed a new contract and with that added a 45.5m release clause said no despite his wages being 3-4 times as high at the new clubs.

Both Schalke and Draxler did not expect that 45.5m release clause being met so soon after the contract extension

Not sure if this is right place to ask but Luis Gustavo or Kevin Grossklreutz - mid potential./

all answers will be obliged and dealt with a cookie .

You German know so thought best place to ask rather than the lottery 'help with deals thread'

id grab grosskreutz on versatility. gustavo is frozen out of Munich and its a lottery where his career will reignite (if it does)

go the sure thing and versatility

id grab grosskreutz on versatility. gustavo is frozen out of Munich and its a lottery where his career will reignite (if it does)

go the sure thing and versatility

Luiz Gustavo is the first def mid off the bench, a position we are rather thin on. Pep also loves to rotate so Gustavo will play a fair few matches and considering we have the Bundesliga, German Cup, German Supercup, Champions League, European Supercup and World Club Cup matches to play everybody is going to get enough playing time.

Luiz Gustavo also played every game over 90 minutes in the Confed-Cup for Brazil so Scolari doesn't seem to share your opinion.

So saying he is frozen out and needs to reignite his career elsewhere doesn't seem to be correct

Luiz Gustavo is the first def mid off the bench' date=' a position we are rather thin on. Pep also loves to rotate so Gustavo will play a fair few matches and considering we have the Bundesliga, German Cup, German Supercup, Champions League, European Supercup and World Club Cup matches to play everybody is going to get enough playing time.

Luiz Gustavo also played every game over 90 minutes in the Confed-Cup for Brazil so Scolari doesn't seem to share your opinion.

So saying he is frozen out and needs to reignite his career elsewhere doesn't seem to be correct[/quote']

All these things are true but no one on the forum is pep so its hard to say. I personally think Gustavo has no big future at Bayern (he wont drop any time soon) but is more lika a ramsey (except better) at arsenal. He will get games especially with the huge schedule, buit is not gonna make the first eleven and will ultimately want to or be made to move next season imo.

All these things are true but no one on the forum is pep so its hard to say. I personally think Gustavo has no big future at Bayern (he wont drop any time soon) but is more lika a ramsey (except better) at arsenal. He will get games especially with the huge schedule' date=' buit is not gonna make the first eleven and will ultimately want to or be made to move next season imo.[/quote']

What you say is correct. He is unlikely to make the first XI in big games when everybody is fit.

But as mentioned, there is the huge schedule and all it takes is one injury and he is in the team.

He is a solid rotation player. I don't think he is going to want to move or we are looking to move him as we don't have any other proper def mid.